PDA

View Full Version : [Youtube] Ron Paul and Ed Schultz duke it out 5/20/09 [Digg]

MRoCkEd
05-20-2009, 05:39 PM
YouTube - Ed Shultz vs. Ron Paul 5-20-09 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfuvndfA1jw)

Please digg it too:
http://digg.com/politics/Ron_Paul_verbally_castrates_Ed_Schultz_on_the_Cons titution

Lucille
05-20-2009, 05:48 PM
Ed Shultz. What a frickin' psycho clown.

surf
05-20-2009, 05:54 PM
dep't of agriculture.... are they in charge of peanut growers? Ed's a dick. way to go Ron.

MRoCkEd
05-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Yeah. Notice how Ed can't make a constitutional argument.

0zzy
05-20-2009, 06:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

That was great! oh man. I LOVE RON PAUL!

purplechoe
05-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Pardon my French but what a fucking scumbag!

SamuraisWisdom
05-20-2009, 06:32 PM
You know, that guy was a real ass hole. Why invite someone on your show if all you're going to do is interrupt them. And honestly, I'm a little disappointed in Dr Paul for taking the bait. He jumped right into the argument at the end instead of keeping it civil. People like that Ed Schultz should not be on a news network.

ClayTrainor
05-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Wow, that was one of Rons best performances... he dusted that fool.

ClayTrainor
05-20-2009, 06:34 PM
You know, that guy was a real ass hole. Why invite someone on your show if all you're going to do is interrupt them. And honestly, I'm a little disappointed in Dr Paul for taking the bait. He jumped right into the argument at the end instead of keeping it civil. People like that Ed Schultz should not be on a news network.

are you kidding?

"You've gotta admit that you just don't care about hte constitution"

That's not taking the bait, that's ripping him a new asshole. Ron owned this fool, and kept his cool. he was pretty much laughing at him. :cool:

Dreamofunity
05-20-2009, 06:38 PM
I like when in the beginning Ed starts to talk and Ron is just like WAIT.

Holy shit that guy starts going nuts, kind of a Billo rant going on there.

lol at the end Paul's just like "who is this fuckhole? why does he have a show? why bother wasting my time with this fool? There you go, whatever you want" and laughs it off.

jkr
05-20-2009, 06:41 PM
are you going to be nice to me...

I Am Weasel
05-20-2009, 06:57 PM
of course it always comes back to terrorism. Damn jerk

Kotin
05-20-2009, 07:13 PM
*facepalm*

Mandrik
05-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Who the f**k is Ed Schultz?

Stary Hickory
05-20-2009, 07:33 PM
I want to punch that fat bastard ED.

Holy krap what a peanut brained tard. The idiot is ignorant about economics, as if subsidizing farmers to not produce is going to make prices cheaper. What a freakin moron. Lets see, we PAY taxes which then go to farmers as subsidies to not produce to keep prices higher.

Seems like to me we are getting doubled screwed. he is a typical moron he thinks money from the government is "free". When in fact Americans are paying the subsidies+higher food prices as a result of restricting production.

jyakulis
05-20-2009, 07:48 PM
hah what research did this guy even do. It sounds like he just read the mission statement of the department and claimed the people were for it. That was the basis of his whole argument. This guy actually believes government agencies provide for their stated function. What a chump.

PaulaGem
05-20-2009, 07:52 PM
If you look at departmental budgets way too much money is spent on studying the study that someone else did. There are essential and legitimate Federal functions for some of these departments, but if the legislature quit funding the crap, it would stop.

The legislature doesn't do that because its primary concern is perpetuating the system, not serving the people. It all comes back to an honest vote and an informed electorate. We will get neither unless the people unite to break free from corporate slavery.

In 1776 we declared our independence from Britain. We fought for years to assert that independence, then we squabbled amongst ourselves for a few years before we came up with a "Constitution" or basic principles of national law. It had to happen in that order for it to happen at all.

Dr. Paul had his priorities in order.

First comes the the Declaration - that hasn't even happened yet because most of the people in this country don't really understand the fix we are in.

Second comes the Revolution - overthrowing the old and putting a new power base in control that will respect and protect the rights of the individual.

Third - the reorganization of government around the consent of an informed electorate. Forms, laws, etc. to be decided LATER - after the revolution.

I think Paul did a good job of cramming his message in between attacks.

georgiaboy
05-20-2009, 07:53 PM
wow. how on earth did the human race survive before the US Department of Agriculture was created?

/sarcasm

MRoCkEd
05-20-2009, 08:01 PM
What a great argument at the beginning.
Back in the olden days local government was fine, but now that we've advanced, it's best to let the bureaucrats in Washington plan all of our lives.

CasualApathy
05-20-2009, 08:02 PM
LOL! That was awesome. Ron came prepared to handle the abuse and kept getting in those counter-punches. This interview makes me so proud of the old man :-)

Spike
05-20-2009, 08:10 PM
This know-nothing screwball is implying we'd all be starving without the department of agriculture. It's always the morons who get a national audience, and that is not a coincidence.

Spike
05-20-2009, 08:11 PM
This know-nothing screwball is implying we'd all be starving without the department of agriculture. It's always the morons who get a national audience, and that is not a coincidence.

CUnknown
05-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Ron kicked a$$ in the face of some FOX News-style shouting they call "interviewing." Sort of makes the MSNBC liberals lose the high ground, if they ever had it.

At least Maddow is civil with him when she has him on, even when she disagrees. Go Rachel.

CUnknown
05-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Ron kicked a$$ in the face of some FOX News-style shouting they call "interviewing." Sort of makes the MSNBC liberals lose the high ground, if they ever had it.

At least Maddow is civil with him when she has him on, even when she disagrees. Go Rachel.

satchelmcqueen
05-20-2009, 08:26 PM
what a douche. give him hell ron

Austin
05-21-2009, 12:25 AM
How can people be so blind...

http://mises.org/story/3440

ThisCharmingAzn
05-21-2009, 01:31 AM
we could be creating a lot of jobs, too, if we let the free market handle the issue of "safe food".

that was just stupid...who does this guy thinks he is? "it's unconstitutional, period."

Austin
05-21-2009, 01:33 AM
we could be creating a lot of jobs, too, if we let the free market handle the issue of "safe food".

that was just stupid...who does this guy thinks he is? "it's unconstitutional, period."
You would also lose jobs, as government would have to let some of its employees go. That's probably not the best argument to use.

That said, competition, or lack thereof in this case, would cause new organizations to spring up.. and this would probably mean a higher net result in terms of new jobs.

Call Me V
05-21-2009, 01:50 AM
Ron Paul was on fire!

cska80
05-21-2009, 01:50 AM
I'm glad I've never cared to listen to this guy before. He's an idiot.

devil21
05-21-2009, 02:45 AM
Meet the left's newly crowned Bill O'Reilly. The similarities are uncanny and IMHO very obvious. I was wondering the other night why I havent heard ANYTHING about Bill O lately and this is why. The media is doing their shift over to the loud mouth, interrupting, rude jackass host on the left. This video should go into Conza's "What you will see from the media" thread.

It was cool to see RP come out swinging though. I don't remember seeing him being so aggressive. I guess he's had a lot of practice the last couple years in anticipating the tone of an interview.

Kevin_Kennedy
05-21-2009, 02:50 AM
You would also lose jobs, as government would have to let some of its employees go. That's probably not the best argument to use.

That said, competition, or lack thereof in this case, would cause new organizations to spring up.. and this would probably mean a higher net result in terms of new jobs.

Losing government jobs isn't a bad thing, however. They're a drain on the economy because they have to be propped up by the taxpayers.

FindLiberty
05-21-2009, 03:45 AM
Ron Paul shines even more in comparison to that rude assclown, who through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.
What a maroon. (http://wilstar.com/midi/bugsmaroon.wav)

MsDoodahs
05-21-2009, 07:57 AM
I love Ron.

He is just fabulous, even in the face of that moron guy.

:)

AdamT
05-21-2009, 08:16 AM
Schultz sounds like Ghouliani but instead of "9/11" it's the "Dept of Ag". F this clown.

Young Paleocon
05-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Wonder if he's a corporate farmer?

Join The Paul Side
05-21-2009, 12:52 PM
Fuck ED. We got the department of agriculture now, but it doesn't stop e colli, salmonella, or other bacteria from infecting our food. It still happens. People still get sick and die occasionally from this stuff. So he doesn't have a clue on what the fuck he's talking about. :cool:

tpreitzel
05-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Ed,

Hardy har har .... hehehe ...Ron's right about the role reversal, Ed. YOU"RE the psycho and the video proves that YOU'RE just a big bag of hot air. What a foul wind!!!! Next time, Ron needs to tie a balloon filled with air on his jacket with the name, Ed Schultz, on it for the cameras. :)

kathy88
05-21-2009, 01:35 PM
uh... can we get back to my reporting?

REPORTING?

There are no reporters any more. The gall of this ass hat to call himself a reporter/journalist.

Feelgood
05-21-2009, 08:04 PM
If that had been Ron Paul in the primaries, we would be calling him President now. :(

Knightskye
05-21-2009, 09:24 PM
Ron's awesome when he gets angry.

RonPaulwillWin
05-21-2009, 10:34 PM
I love how RP knows how to not get cut off now. He is my third grandpa.

mudhoney
05-23-2009, 01:11 PM
I sent an email about this "interview" to Ed Schultz. He replied from his blackberry simply "Yp yours". I'm sure he meant to say "Up yours".

Here's what I sent him:

Hi Ed. I have to say your interview with Ron Paul was very amusing. I found it funny how you would have no tolerance for allowing the doctor to explain his views. I think Bill O'Reilly would be proud of your performance. Yelling over your guest with repeated statements meant to rouse the emotion in your viewers, rather than their intellect.

Please get off your podium and stop saying you speak for Americans. You're no friend of civil rights or of any kind of liberty. To you freedom is a gift from the government, not an essential right granted to everyone equally.

You know the whole bill of rights is pretty darn old and doesn't fit into the dangerous world of today. How about we just ignore that? Well we already do thanks to spineless people like you who believe the majority should be dictators over the minority.

RonPaulFever
05-23-2009, 01:24 PM
I sent an email about this "interview" to Ed Schultz. He replied from his blackberry simply "Yp yours". I'm sure he meant to say "Up yours".

Here's what I sent him:

:D

That, my friends, is how you pwn someone.