PDA

View Full Version : Hannity: "The GOP needs someone to talk like Daniel Haanan"

max
05-20-2009, 01:24 PM
What a shithead!

Hannity was whining again about how we need a Daniel Hanaan in America.

He is constantly promoting Daniel Hanaan (who idolizes Ron Paul by the way) but refuses to talk about America's version of Daniel Hanaan.

What a phony.

MRoCkEd
05-20-2009, 01:28 PM
amen

ClayTrainor
05-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Hannan is pretty dam respectful when he's on Hannity's show. I wish he could drive home some hard points about Bush, The Patriot Act, The Iraq War, etc. to really hit Hannity where it hurts.

tsopranos
05-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Is this the only place to email Hannity? No direct email eh...f'in validation code BS
http://www.hannity.com/contactus.asp

Objectivist
05-20-2009, 01:48 PM
The GOP needs a mental enema.

max
05-20-2009, 01:53 PM
Hannan is pretty dam respectful when he's on Hannity's show. I wish he could drive home some hard points about Bush, The Patriot Act, The Iraq War, etc. to really hit Hannity where it hurts.

Hanaan may not even be aware of the neo-con - libertarian split.

He may just assume that Hannity and RP are on the same page

jkr
05-20-2009, 01:54 PM
they do.

maybe you have heard of him...
his name is Dr. Ron Paul congressman from texas

Deborah K
05-20-2009, 01:56 PM
they do.

^ this +1776

Hannity, you need to make ammends for the disrespect you have shown to Dr. Paul. And you need to do it before you meet your maker.

heavenlyboy34
05-20-2009, 01:57 PM
What a shithead!

Hannity was whining again about how we need a Daniel Hanaan in America.

He is constantly promoting Daniel Hanaan (who idolizes Ron Paul by the way) but refuses to talk about America's version of Daniel Hanaan.

What a phony.

I heard that, and I nearly laughed my head off! He had RP right there to support for MONTHS, but chose to be a fascist idiot and support the neocons. I have NO sympathy for Hannity and his ilk. They deserve all the misery they're about to get and then some! :p:mad:

Deborah K
05-20-2009, 01:59 PM

When putzs like Hannity make remarks like that in front on Hannan, he should answer him by saying: "You have someone who thinks like I do...Ron Paul."

tsopranos
05-20-2009, 01:59 PM
they do.

This was to be my response, but the f'in validation code! :D

Your words...

"The GOP needs someone to talk like Daniel Haanan".

No shit, his name is Ron Paul. Hannan loves Ron Paul by the way. Have you watched Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano yet?

Hey did you hear, Hannan LOVES Ron Paul. Maybe I wasn't clear the first time, Daniel Hannan is Britain's Ron Paul.

You are a piece of shit demagogue by the way. That is all.

max
05-20-2009, 02:05 PM
When putzs like Hannity make remarks like that in front on Hannan, he should answer him by saying: "You have someone who thinks like I do...Ron Paul."

Hannity didnt say it to Hanaan...because he knows Hannan would probbaly say exactly that...

He said it in the run up to Hanaan being on

tsopranos
05-20-2009, 02:05 PM
http://www.waterboardseanhannity.com/

Deborah K
05-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Hannity didnt say it to Hanaan...because he knows Hannan would probbaly say exactly that...

He said it in the run up to Hanaan being on

Then perhaps we should all write to Mr. Hannan and ask him if he'd be willing to bring up Dr. Paul more often.

daniel.hannan@europarl.europa.eu

kahless
05-20-2009, 02:36 PM
The problem is too many that watch him believe he is being honest and that politicians he promotes have those values. Of course we all know that Hannity will only promote big government Neocons. The sheep will of course be shocked again when the candidate they vote for turns out not be a Libertarian leaning Conservative but a big government Neocon.

It is just vicious cycle that I will probably watch again and again throughout my life time with the commentator of the time.

Early predictions: Hannity will be promoting Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney for President. Guliani for NY govenor.

itshappening
05-20-2009, 02:41 PM
he won't be rude to Hannity if he's asking him on his show.. why would he?

paulitics
05-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Maybe Haanan should throw some snowballs at Hannity to get the message across.

misterx
05-20-2009, 04:38 PM
someone needs to call his show and call him out on this.

johnrocks
05-20-2009, 04:44 PM
The man is surrounded by people screaming RON PAUL at him for a frigging year and he talks about someone from England that we need when they appeared on Freedom Watch together and he says he supports RP, too funny.

heavenlyboy34
05-20-2009, 05:22 PM
You can always call the "Hate Hannity Hotline" @ 212-613-3830 if you want to excoriate the neocon Hannity off-air. :)