PDA

View Full Version : Walter Jones on Ron Paul's HR 1207 on Fox Business

Epic
05-20-2009, 02:21 AM
YouTube - 5/19/09 Walter Jones discusses Ron Paul's HR1207 on Fox Business (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdNG8FcEDmk)

Dumbest interviewer ever.... "Shouldn't the government be spending more time creating jobs?"

silverhandorder
05-20-2009, 02:35 AM
This interview shows that, beyond what the bill is intended to do, Jones knows very little about the situation. To be honest I do not expect co sponsors to know any other information other than that there needs to be oversight over an agency with so much regulatory power.

Jones could have called the woman out for asking irrelevant questions. The question where she was like what answers is the FED not answering? Well bitch how do we know the answers they are giving are truthful?

0zzy
05-20-2009, 03:05 AM
This interview shows that, beyond what the bill is intended to do, Jones knows very little about the situation. To be honest I do not expect co sponsors to know any other information other than that there needs to be oversight over an agency with so much regulatory power.

Jones could have called the woman out for asking irrelevant questions. The question where she was like what answers is the FED not answering? Well bitch how do we know the answers they are giving are truthful?

I don't blame him, he understands why he is sponsoring it and the general need for it, but he doesn't sit on the housing committee for the Fed so never had the Fed literally say "No we won't give you that information."

They should of had the SPONSOR of the bill on, Ron Paul. Walter was ready for a 2min. talk, not a 10min. with a stupid hoebag Fed Cheerleader. (if you are reading this, well, I'm sorry, FOR BEING A HOEBAG ! WELCOME TO THE INTERNET :D)

GunnyFreedom
05-20-2009, 03:44 AM
I saw the thread title and the first comment, and I thought, "WTF?? Walter Jones has always been pretty durn good..."

I mean, not the best of course, but certainly one of the better ones in there. Walter Jones and Virginia Foxx are both the sort we want to keep in office, seriously. Foxx better than Jones, but Jones is pretty well OK.

Watching the video and reading the next comments, I feel better. Jones is still OK in my book, even if he is not 100% read in on this situation.

ETA - who in the world is that brainwashed woman? :mad:

Epic
05-20-2009, 04:34 AM
ETA - who in the world is that brainwashed woman? :mad:

I don't know but she's hot, so she gets a job.

Stary Hickory
05-20-2009, 04:47 AM
Yeah that has to be the dumbest bitch ever. Honestly she is asking retarded questions, she doesn't know the first thing about the FED. The interviewee did not do a good job explaining why the FED is a serious problem.

The FED has cost Americans more jobs than ANYTHING else! Our manufacturing jobs went oversees thanks to inflation, and the boom bust cycle is FED created. Create jobs, get rid of the FED and Americans can create their own jobs.

slacker921
05-20-2009, 05:42 AM
She needs a copy of The Creature from Jekyll Island. (http://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986395/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1242821978&sr=8-1)