PDA

View Full Version : E-mail list of 700 community leaders that we can recruit

max
05-18-2009, 07:15 PM
We should e-mail a link to CFL to these people. They are the community organizers of the July 4 Tea Party.

Many are probably Ron Paul supporters already....but I'm sure there are many who haven't been infected with Ron Paul fever yet.

These are the folks we need to win before the GOP hijacks them.

I e-mailed about 20 of them....cutting and pasting the same message and link back to CFL.

We multiply our influence by recruiting those types that actually show leadership initiative. These folks are perfect. Go after them....Imagine if we could hijack the Tea Party movement and turn it into a Ron Paul rally.

http://www.teapartyday.com/Organizers.aspx?g=topics&f=96

speciallyblend
05-18-2009, 07:25 PM
great idea, most are already supporters for sure. the problem is not the message we are selling. it is the party we are in trying to sell it to them. In Colorado at our tea party, everyone loved Ron Paul,but once they found out i was republican. it was pretty clear most had no interest in becoming republican.

i agree we can market some republicans for sure. the problem is not our message but the party we are in ,trying to sell it to others!

we must keep building within the GOP,but at the sametime we must also plan an exit strategy if the GOP crumbles to non-existence! parties do come and go depending on platforms. we must also understand, that by the time we take back the gop,it might be to dead to save!

there will come a day when the gop will either have to listen to us or we let it go away!

i am starting to think the gop will be a 3rd party.

max
05-18-2009, 07:40 PM
great idea, most are already supporters for sure. the problem is not the message we are selling. it is the party we are in trying to sell it to them. In Colorado at our tea party, everyone loved Ron Paul,but once they found out i was republican. it was pretty clear most had no interest in becoming republican.

i agree we can market some republicans for sure. the problem is not our message but the party we are in ,trying to sell it to others!

we must keep building within the GOP,but at the sametime we must also plan an exit strategy if the GOP crumbles to non-existence! parties do come and go depending on platforms. we must also understand, that by the time we take back the gop,it might be to dead to save!

there will come a day when the gop will either have to listen to us or we let it go away!

i am starting to think the gop will be a 3rd party.

yep....plenty of independents and non voters at these things i'm sure..

I had wanted RP to run 3rd party...but now I see that it was better he stayed in GOP for now...

He's getting lots of media time...we have 4 years to build and 2012 might be the year we can challenge the establishment from the outside....

I still dont think someone like Ron can win in the GOP....but a third party challenge in 2012 is doable

speciallyblend
05-18-2009, 07:50 PM
yep....plenty of independents and non voters at these things i'm sure..

I had wanted RP to run 3rd party...but now I see that it was better he stayed in GOP for now...

He's getting lots of media time...we have 4 years to build and 2012 might be the year we can challenge the establishment from the outside....

I still dont think someone like Ron can win in the GOP....but a third party challenge in 2012 is doable

you can count my time and vote on it;)

RCA
05-18-2009, 08:04 PM
I just spoke to one of the organizers on the phone about an hour ago, unrelated to this post. I was asking permission to set up a C4L table at the local Tea Party. She had never even heard of the C4L. Well, now she has!

speciallyblend
05-18-2009, 08:14 PM
I just spoke to one of the organizers on the phone about an hour ago, unrelated to this post. I was asking permission to set up a C4L table at the local Tea Party. She had never even heard of the C4L. Well, now she has!

sweetness, sell the CFL for sure:) 2 words to keep away from attendees gop and republican. do not mention those 2 words until after they swallow:) hehe

max
05-18-2009, 09:10 PM

That's what I'm talking about!

we need to pwn these events. A plastic chair, a foldable table, and some literature / websites is all it takes.

speciallyblend
05-18-2009, 10:09 PM
That's what I'm talking about!

we need to pwn these events. A plastic chair, a foldable table, and some literature / websites is all it takes.

yep yep,but you did leave out printing costs:)

it wasn't cheap but at least a woman gave me a 20 dollar tip to help me cover some costs!!

passed out all 500 of the cfl and cr2012 and rgop.org,for a total of 1500 flyers person to person:)

max
05-19-2009, 01:36 PM
yep yep,but you did leave out printing costs:)

it wasn't cheap but at least a woman gave me a 20 dollar tip to help me cover some costs!!

passed out all 500 of the cfl and cr2012 and rgop.org,for a total of 1500 flyers person to person:)

Put out a plastic donor box with a sign...ask straight up for help in offsetting printing costs...

i used to this with my meetup street demos and the few bucks that passersby chipped in always covered our copying costs...

especially at a tea party....they are all like minded people and they will help you...

ask and ye shall receive..trust me...you'll always break even and maybe even make some lunch and soft drink money

dr. hfn
05-19-2009, 07:29 PM
bump! send them C4L slim jims/brochure/sticker/Revolution: a manifesto!