PDA

View Full Version : Wantagate

Richard
09-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Christopher Story writes a sensational history of some damning financial issues administered by Clinton and Bush's in regard to the Wanta fund where some substantial funding has been misappropriated.
Such things have been bought to a head in a writ of Mandamus as follows

THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL SCANDAL IN WORLD HISTORY:
Here are the main references for Case #: 1:2007cv00609-TSE-BRP in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Alexandria.

If this is true then the media coverup is obvious. It is fertile ground for the people of America to know about and would be a great election winner.

Does anyone know more of this and if its true?
Does Ron Paul know about it and why isnt he capitalising on it?

Anyway it appears to me that even if a little is true its a scandal...I hope Ron can use it to further his cause.

Richard
09-21-2007, 10:18 PM
"HYPOCRITICAL STATEMENT TO GULLIBLE U.S. CONGRESS
Henry M. Paulson – the US Treasury Secretary responsible for the destruction of the ‘Full Faith and Credit of the United States’ by illegally stealing and diverting Ambassador Leo Wanta’s $4.5 trillion Settlement since June 2006 – yesterday invoked ‘the Full Faith and Credit of the United States’.

His latest hypocritical intervention was contained in a letter to the US Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, of Nevada, in which he asked Congress to raise the Statutory Debt Ceiling, currently standing at $8,965 billion, ‘as soon as possible’. "

Another development...hopefully Ron knows about this

buffalokid777
09-22-2007, 12:29 AM
I don't really know if the wantagate is for real....Alex Jones says no....

But he hasn't really investigated it either and reported that it is no from his investigation.

I tried to research it and hit a wall at the courts records.

I was looking up the CV#s to see if the writ of mandamus had been filed....

They wanted ALOT of info to check this, which made me xtra suspicious...

I'm not willing to be tracked or bring the retribution against myself if it turns out to be true, to find out....

But any of you in your face types who don't care....here's where to go....

https://ecf.vaed.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/ShowIndex.pl

Love to find out if the writ of mandamus has been filed!

I could see a chance of this being real (It would explain a whole bunch of world events if it is,and the log has had an uncanny ability to reveal upcoming financial events).....but if it is real, I could see personal harm for those that find out the truth..I'm just an intelligent observer and a truth seeker, not an expendable grunt.

Hope there is someone here who has the guts and willing to make the sacrafice to find out the truth on this one......

If enough people checked it out...they'd have a harder time focusing in on one person.....

For anyone here unfamiliar with Wantagate....

here is the Christopher Story announcement archive.....

http://www.worldreports.org/news

Richard
09-22-2007, 01:11 AM
I know its hard to work out if its true but my gut feeling is it fits world events.

My belief is that if every Ron Paul supporter..who spends their time pushing web site poll buttons to make Ron look good....well if they got going and delved into this and bought the truth of it out so it became an issue...well Ron Paul would win by a landslide. Trouble is the present administration is seemingly doing its best to cover it up and that includes the media.

Hillary Cinton would be laughed off stage.

Ron will not Progress to President as it is now but this issue could indeed make him that very person.

buffalokid777
09-22-2007, 01:31 AM
I know its hard to work out if its true but my gut feeling is it fits world events.

Mine too.....

My belief is that if every Ron Paul supporter..who spends their time pushing web site poll buttons to make Ron look good....well if they got going and delved into this and bought the truth of it out so it became an issue...well Ron Paul would win by a landslide. Trouble is the present administration is seemingly doing its best to cover it up and that includes the media.

You are seeing a split between the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, the Rockefellers thought they could take control of the globalist movement..

Hillary Cinton would be laughed off stage.

She is a rockefeller stooge, the rothschilds are looking for a candidate....it could be Ron if we play our cards right.....the rothschilds are willing to do away with the fed to neuter the rockefellers.....RP is the PERFECT candidate....we can all end up happy.....except the rockefellers.....

Ron will not Progress to President as it is now but this issue could indeed make him that very person.

Yes, the bush/clinton crime family is trying to put themselves on the level of the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds based on lying and stealing and they only had the chance due to Rockefeller stupidity.....someone who is willing to put an end to it could have backing beyond belief...

RP4ME
09-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Mine too.....

You are seeing a split between the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, the Rockefellers thought they could take control of the globalist movement..

She is a rockefeller stooge, the rothschilds are looking for a candidate....it could be Ron if we play our cards right.....the rothschilds are willing to do away with the fed to neuter the rockefellers.....RP is the PERFECT candidate....we can all end up happy.....except the rockefellers.....

Yes, the bush/clinton crime family is trying to put themselves on the level of the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds based on lying and stealing and they only had the chance due to Rockefeller stupidity.....someone who is willing to put an end to it could have backing beyond belief...
Why would teh Rothschilds wish to turn angelic? Why the split?? Arent the Rockefellers and the Roths on the same time? What would be their motive to castrate the rockefellers and lose their U.S. control to RP - inless you are saying RP woudl be a Rothsc lackey? i m so confused - this is way out there fo me

David Merrill
09-25-2007, 06:43 PM
I don't really know if the wantagate is for real....

It is not for real. Leo Wanta allegedly was an ambassador appointed by Reagan to administer a large fund smoothing over the Cold War at its end. I took the citation to the federal repository and sure enough there was a bill that passed to reform the American Intelligence community. And logically there were funds appropriated by Congress along with the bill too.

There was nothing specific to the Cold War and nothing about any funds and accounts.

Then I looked through the extensive 16 volumes of the Papers of the Reagan Administration, specifically the thousands of names in the Index of all the volumes. I found Leo Wanta never mentioned; not even once.

If evidence surfaces that Leo Wanta is even an ambassador in any manner, I will gladly pick up the investigation. From what I have seen though, my question is more whether or not from federal prison, Leo even knows what is being said about him. It is possible that he is generating the rumors and therefore possible that we are hearing somebody reporting the ravings of an imprisoned madman. I really don't know.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Richard
09-25-2007, 08:27 PM
According to Story the powers that be have done their utmost to discredit Wanta and have even referred to him as being dead. In doing that they then dont have an obligation to pay the funds and this of course means there is a tremendous slush fund for less than honest people to feed off.

Wanta is alive and out of prison...read what they refer to as Wisconsongate where they wrongfully trumped his tax situation and wrongfully imprisoned him.

The crux for me is the Mandamus writ which Story gives detail to. If that is true then that supports the whole story ..which is indeed a horror one.

Bush has apparently signed off that the funds be paid but the payment never goes through. The funds were supplied by Russian ,English and Chinese, German Governments so that explains some of the agitation between governments.

There is mention of a Childrens fund that may well have been funded from interest on this fund...ask Hillary

IF this is kept under the carpet so be it...but if its true even in part then the exposure will win alot of votes ...which is the point of the thread.

buffalokid777
09-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Why would teh Rothschilds wish to turn angelic? Why the split?? Arent the Rockefellers and the Roths on the same time? What would be their motive to castrate the rockefellers and lose their U.S. control to RP - inless you are saying RP woudl be a Rothsc lackey? i m so confused - this is way out there fo me

I'm neither implying the are angelic or RP would be a lackey.

If you look at the History of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, they have two very different styles. The Rothschilds have been at empire building for twice as long than the Rockefellers.

They made their money by outsmarting and outwitting the competition.

The rockefellers are more monopoly men.

The rothschilds are patient, drip by drip, keep up the illusion.

The rockefellers are much more impatient, and are willing to sacrafice th illusion to roll over the competition.

When the Rockefellers approved the neocon plan for the Iraq invasion. They didn't realize how over the top it was. Add in Nick Rockefeller shooting his mouth off 11 months before 9/11 about the "event" that was gonna allow them to go into afghanstan and Iraq. It appears old man rockefeller had forgotten the lessons of the vietnam war.

During the vietnam war was the first time the globalization conspiracy came to light. Especially things like Caroll Quigley's tragedy and hope and such and things that were written off as "conspiracy theories". The protests were in the streets, people were waking up, so when the war ended, the globalization clues needed to be swept back under the rug.

So after Vietnam the globalists lured the people back to sleep, through dumbing down of the public, increasingly controlled media, and some prosperous times in the 80s until Bush I.

I really abhor the term 9/11 was an inside job as I don't feel it was something our government planed. But I do think it was a rockefeller job, as they have gained the most from it coupled with Nick Rockefeller shooting his mouth off to Aaron Russo 11 months before it happened. Consider that Iraq is still pumping less than prewar oil amounts, it is one supply cut off that has raised the profits for the Rockefeller Oil Refining monopoly. Also the caspian sea pipeline they wanted, they got....how convienent. The Rockefellers make more money as the price of Gas rises as they get a fixed profit percentage from their refining. So the higher the price goes the higher their profits go.

But they left too many loose ends with 9/11. Too many questions that were not answered, an improper investigation that was stripped of any real investigative power. While I don't think the government had anything to do with 9/11 a a whole, I definately believe certain Rockefeller operatives inside the government might have used their postions of power and securty clearances to have a hand in getting it done.

The questions lingered, you see the 9/11 truthers out there, that alone in it self is not a very threatning thing the globalists. But as the numbers of people who question the story behind 9/11, it had a domino effect leading to more questions being asked more frequently. Globalization, SPP, NAU, CAFTA , NAFTA, WTO, CFR....these are the things that scare the globalists of the masses learning about.

As the Rockefellers had their neocons start beating the war drums for Iran after Iraq, and public support continues to wane for Iraq, the other 4 house of Rothschild began to express great disinterest for the war in Iraq. Including heavy questioning of Bush when he made his last visit to Austria.

Shortly after the Rothchild's in england reunited with the other 4 houses of rothschild, tony blair was gone, and the 100 year Rockefeller/English Rothschild alliance was compromised, because of the damage to the overall global integration plan. The rockefellers pretty much undid 30 years of putting the masses to sleep.

Also the Rothschild's aren't the main people behind the federal reserve, it is the Rockefeller's, and the saudis have ganed a nice stake in it too. The Rothschild banking empire is centered in europe and the rest of the world.

The Rockefellers have decided to go with a militaristic approach to globalism, while the rothschilds prefer the trick em into it method such global tax for carbon emmisions.

That is why there is now a split in the globalist ranks.

RP4ME
09-25-2007, 09:07 PM

If you look at the History of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, they have two very different styles. The Rothschilds have been at empire building for twice as long than the Rockefellers.

The rockefellers are much more impatient, and are willing to sacrafice th illusion to roll over the competition.

When the Rockefellers approved the neocon plan for the Iraq invasion. They didn't realize how over the top it was. Add in Nick Rockefeller shooting his mouth off 11 months before 9/11 about the "event" that was gonna allow them to go into afghanstan and Iraq. It appears old man rockefeller had forgotten the lessons of the vietnam war.

During the vietnam war was the first time the globalization conspiracy came to light. Especially things like Caroll Quigley's tragedy and hope and such and things that were written off as "conspiracy theories". The protests were in the streets, people were waking up, so when the war ended, the globalization clues needed to be swept back under the rug.

So after Vietnam the globalists lured the people back to sleep, through dumbing down of the public, increasingly controlled media, and some prosperous times in the 80s until Bush I.

I really abhor the term 9/11 was an inside job as I don't feel it was something our government planed. But I do think it was a rockefeller job, as they have gained the most from it coupled with Nick Rockefeller shooting his mouth off to Aaron Russo 11 months before it happened. Consider that Iraq is still pumping less than prewar oil amounts, it is one supply cut off that has raised the profits for the Rockefeller Oil Refining monopoly. Also the caspian sea pipeline they wanted, they got....how convienent. The Rockefellers make more money as the price of Gas rises as they get a fixed profit percentage from their refining. So the higher the price goes the higher their profits go.

But they left too many loose ends with 9/11. Too many questions that were not answered, an improper investigation that was stripped of any real investigative power. While I don't think the government had anything to do with 9/11 a a whole, I definately believe certain Rockefeller operatives inside the government might have used their postions of power and securty clearances to have a hand in getting it done.

The questions lingered, you see the 9/11 truthers out there, that alone in it self is not a very threatning thing the globalists. But as the numbers of people who question the story behind 9/11, it had a domino effect leading to more questions being asked more frequently. Globalization, SPP, NAU, CAFTA , NAFTA, WTO, CFR....these are the things that scare the globalists of the masses learning about.

As the Rockefellers had their neocons start beating the war drums for Iran after Iraq, and public support continues to wane for Iraq, the other 4 house of Rothschild began to express great disinterest for the war in Iraq. Including heavy questioning of Bush when he made his last visit to Austria.

Shortly after the Rothchild's in england reunited with the other 4 houses of rothschild, tony blair was gone, and the 100 year Rockefeller/English Rothschild alliance was compromised, because of the damage to the overall global integration plan. The rockefellers pretty much undid 30 years of putting the masses to sleep.

Also the Rothschild's aren't the main people behind the federal reserve, it is the Rockefeller's, and the saudis have ganed a nice stake in it too. The Rothschild banking empire is centered in europe and the rest of the world.

The Rockefellers have decided to go with a militaristic approach to globalism, while the rothschilds prefer the trick em into it method such global tax for carbon emmisions.

Thank you or taking teh time to explain - yes i never did get why the dem/reps could be working towards the same goal and be so vehemently oppsosed at how to go about it - environmental terror v/ islamic jihadists - i lost you in some places b/c i really havent studies all this in too much detail ....so this campaign must be scaring the crap out of both of them given how much IT is illuminating the masses - I didnt decide on RP already knowing about these global conspiracies but have gotten way mor ethan i bargained for....:eek: some days i long fro my days of blissful ignorance.....anyway it does make me concerned for RP saftey - but I still dont get why they would abandon the Rockefellers strategy here statseside unless they think they are just inept and will leave teh US alone (what info is theis based on? )- which I fiind hard to belive - if they gave up on our currency - it would hose us either way unless we get someone elected ready to alter current financial system via asset backed currencies - saudis are already talking of moving to Euros....any ideas there? and if we gte hosed the rest of the worlds finacial mkts woudl be seriously hit as well....

David Merrill
09-26-2007, 04:52 AM
Isn't anybody willing to link some kind of citation or convincing evidence? Maybe a lead to evidence?

BrianH
09-26-2007, 11:23 AM
Isn't anybody willing to link some kind of citation or convincing evidence? Maybe a lead to evidence?

I have web searched this one several times. Unfortunately Christopher Story seems to be the only source. It's a tough one to accept. But the testimonials about him and his service listed on his website (www.worldreports.org) are pretty impressive. Some of the older ones include senior people in business such as the Vice President of Citibank. It's pretty hard to imagine how he could be making all this stuff up with the kind of names he cites giving glowing testimonials.

So I follow the updates as they get released (at least 2-3 times monthly) and keep an open mind.

Richard
09-26-2007, 03:46 PM
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF VIRGINIA

ALEXANDRIA DIVISION

Case Number: 1:2007cv00609 – TSE – BRP

Filed: 20th June 2007

Petitioner: Lee E. Wanta

Respondents: Henry M. Paulson, Jr., Robert M. Kimmitt, James R. Wilkinson, Michael Chertoff, Alberto R. Gonzales and Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond

Court: Virginia Eastern District Court

Office: Alexandria Office

County: Richmond

Presiding Judge: District Judge T. S. Ellis III

Referring Judge: Magistrate Judge Barry R. Poretz

Nature of Suit: Other Statutes: Securities/Commodities/Exchanges

Cause: 28: 1361 Petition for Writ of Mandamus

Jurisdiction: U.S. Government Defendant

Jury demanded by: None

The documents for this have been served...the detail is in the archive in World reports.

This is a case where the whole administration wants Wanta dead so he is out of tthe way. Then they can contionue with their play money...a few trillion by all accounts.
It started with Bush Snr and will continue with H Clinton. Work out yourself how much interest is earned overnight and ask where is it?
There has to be some Americams who want the truth on this.

Richard
10-04-2007, 02:54 PM
"BANKSTERS ‘NEED’ THE AMERICAN BLOOD-FOR MONEY EQUATION
And they NEED the Iraq war to continue – the American (as well as British and Iraqi) blood-for-fiat-money-private-profits equation – so that, once they have engineered the elevation of the corrupt and ruthless CIA operative Hillary Clinton to the Presidency, they can continue these fraudulent finance operations for another eight years, ‘with impunity’. That is, and has always been, the game plan. It explains why, all of a sudden, we read all about republicans ‘defecting’ to Hillbag. And they NEED the Iraqi war to continue, also, so that they don’t have to FOMENT ANOTHER WAR, to take its place. The LAST THING they want, therefore, is for the Iraqi abomination to be wound up. It’s all about money, and nothing else at all, stupid!"

From the latest in Stories report
Seems the sub prime..the financial institutions and the wider banking community is on a knife edge over these funds. Surely someone in Rons circle knows about this .....

Richard
11-01-2007, 03:33 PM
PROVOST MARSHAL SAID TO BE SHOCKED AT THIS STAGGERING U.S. CRIMINALITY
The Provost Marshal is reported (from very reliable US legal community sources) to have commented that he did not believe that such extreme criminality was taking place, until he was made aware of it for himself in the context of his visit to Citibank on Tuesday.

Update .seems even the courts are holding up the payment....interesting they have the Provost Marshall on board..he can arrest presidents.
This is hotting up ....watch the financial markets!!

Green Mountain Boy
11-01-2007, 03:52 PM

The individual Leo Wanta is real, although I can't say the same about his story.

This man has an interesting history. I dugg up some articles...I'd post links but I got them using LexusNexus.
__________________________________________________ ____________

The Associated Press

April 9, 1988, Saturday, PM cycle

SECTION: Washington Dateline

LENGTH: 488 words

HEADLINE: Proposed Gun Deal Exposed by Panamanian Officer

BYLINE: By GEORGE GEDDA, Associated Press Writer

DATELINE: WASHINGTON

BODY:
A rebel member of Panama's Defense Forces has smuggled out a memo detailing the efforts of military strongman Manuel Antonio Noriega to buy thousands of pistols from an American arms dealer.

The memo, marked "urgent" and "confidential," was sent to Noriega on April 1 by Leo Wanta, president of AmeriChina Global Management Group Inc., an arms exporting firm based in Appleton, Wis.

The document offered fresh evidence of Noriega's intention to ride out Panama's prolonged political crisis partly with help of a large infusion of foreign weapons. A Defense Forces defector said last month he had helped fly to Panama 94,000 pounds of weapons from Cuba.

In what appeared to be a major security breach aimed at blocking the purchase by his boss, the unidentified officer leaked the memo to a Panamanian opposition leader. The memo was turned over to The Associated Press on condition the leader be identified neither by name nor location.

Wanta told Noriega in the memo that the supplier of the weapons had advised that "they are ready to finalize the delivery" of the Browning 9mm semi-automatic pistols made in Belgium.

The schedule called for the delivery of 5,000 pistols immediately and 2,000 per month thereafter until "all units are delivered."

The memo did not specify how many weapons were to be sent all told. But a previous memo by Wanta, obtained last month by the AP, said the purchase involved 30,000 pistols, including the 5,000 to be sent immediately. The list price is $398 each.

The earlier memo was given to the AP by Panamanian Ambassador Juan B. Sosa. Wanta had sent a telecopy of the memo to Sosa, unaware that the envoy had broken with Noriega and continues to regard ousted President Eric Arturo Delvalle as the country's constitutional leader. Sosa has refused to relinquish the embassy to a replacement envoy named by the new government in Panama.

Wanta sent the April 1 memo directly to Noriega, bypassing the embassy here. A stamp in the upper left hand corner of the communication said it was received by the Panamanian Defense Forces on April 5.

The pistols are manufactured by Fabrique Nationale, S.A., of Belgium and are to be delivered from that country to Panama, according to the memo. The State Department raised the issue late last month with the Belgian firm, which said that it had not had contact with anyone from AmeriChina, a U.S. official said.

The government cannot legally block the sale because the weapons are not of American origin. The U.S. official, insisting on anonymity, said AmeriChina has not registered with the U.S. government, a requirement he said applies to all American arms dealers.

Wanta could not be reached for comment. The company phone number that appeared on the first memo was deleted from the second memo. The phone has been "temporarily disconnected," according to a recorded announcement. The only address listed is a post office box.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Copyright 1995 Journal Sentinel Inc.
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (Wisconsin)

November 21, 1995 Tuesday Final

SECTION: News Pg. 5

LENGTH: 353 words

HEADLINE: HE CLAIMED CIA, EMBASSY TIES
Con man' gets 8 years in tax case
Judge sees tough sentence in fraud conviction as deterrent

BYLINE: KEVIN MURPHY

SOURCE: Special to the Journal Sentinel

DATELINE: Madison

BODY:
An Appleton man who was called "a con man who cons con men" and claimed he was a CIA operative was sentenced Monday to eight years in prison for state income tax fraud.

Leo E. Wanta, who has been found temporarily incompetent before and after being convicted, was deported to the United States in 1993 by Swiss authorities after he was arrested in an alleged attempt to defraud Swiss banks out of $81 million.

After Wanta arrived in New York, the Wisconsin attorney general's office had him arrested for filing false tax returns in 1988-'89 and hiding the sale of assets he could have used to pay delinquent taxes of $14,000.

Wanta had made $500,000 in 1988 after allegedly swindling partners in a dollars-for-yen currency swap that the state Department of Revenue considered unreported income, Assistant Attorney General Doug Haag said. Wanta told tax investigators that the money was CIA funds and not his.

At times Wanta also has claimed to be a Somalian ambassador to Canada and Switzerland and that he had been held as a political prisoner and chemically castrated in Swiss jails.

While Wanta steadfastly maintains his competence and innocence, his attorney, Steven Epstein, said he believes Wanta to be incompetent.

"It may not be the truth as you and I know it, but he believes it. He's just in a different world," Epstein said.

If Epstein believes anything Wanta says, then he is being conned, Haag said.

Haag suggested that Wanta, 55, should serve a 13-year sentence because a swindle was the basis for his tax offenses and because of his perjury in May while testifying before a jury in his defense.

Anything more than two years would be longer than the sentences imposed on famous tax evaders such as hotelier Leona Helmsley and junk bond dealer Michael Milken, Epstein said.

Dane County Circuit Court Judge Michael Torphy Jr. said he was sentencing Wanta as a tax evader and not an international con man. Although he usually doubts lengthy sentences deter others from committing similar crimes, Torphy said he believed a prison sentence for Wanta would accomplish that.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Copyright 1994 Yomiuri Report from Japan
The Daily Yomiuri

October 2, 1994, Sunday

SECTION: Pg. 11

LENGTH: 776 words

HEADLINE: Mafia expose proves crime does pay--if you write about it

BYLINE: Tom Weverka ; Daily Yomiuri

DATELINE: TOKYO

BODY:
THIEVES' WORLD The Threat of the New Global Network of Organized Crime

By Claire Sterling Simon & Schuster. 394 pp. $23

It used to be said that any story about Abraham Lincoln, a doctor or a dog could sell copies in the United States. The same might be said about nonfiction books on organized crime--in the United States and many other countries. Few subjects arouse more public ire or ring up sales as accounts of Italian and Chinese gangs and other unscrupulous foreigners invading the national turf and breaking the law.

Organized crime is a serious problem that deserves public attention. But most books on the subject merely draw on the underworld's colorful characters and criminal exploits to entertain the reader while ignoring the duller, legal side.

The Sicilian Mafia, the Chinese Triads, and other syndicates make most of their money through investments in legitimate businesses. Their capital is as attractive to companies and municipalities as that of more principled financiers, and their members often enjoy the same privileges as other international businessmen.

Pablo Escobar, the former head of Colombia's Medellin cocaine cartel, traveled freely to the United States for many years while his compatriot Gabriel Garcia Marquez, a Nobel laureate, could not get a visa. Any authentic examination of organized crime needs to analyze this contradiction between the scorn for the Mafia's criminal actions and the lure of its money.

Claire Sterling, one of the world's foremost experts on organized crime, is capable of undertaking such analysis. Unfortunately, she has attempted and failed to do something much more difficult in "Thieves' World." Her thesis here is that the elite of the international underworld--Sicilian, American, Colombian, Turkish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese--has formed a pax mafiosa and is slowly strangling the nearly 200 weak and divided sovereign nations.

To prove her point, she whisks the reader back and forth between Europe, North America and Asia, shrilly dropping names and crime statistics. One finishes the book feeling like the guest at a dinner party who has been briskly introduced to everyone and remembers nothing. And some of her claims are exaggerated or a little comical.

About the yakuza, for instance, she writes that questionable loans of $180 million by Nomura Securities to an underworld figure nearly bankrupt the firm in 1991. The Yamaguchi-gumi used to hire "worker ants" as part of a money laundering scheme to shop at Hermes and Luis Vuitton boutiques in Paris for expensive items to be resold in Japan. Sterling believes that the yakuza has "an unnerving, unseen presence" in the United States, but she doesn't elaborate on her cryptic remark.

Despite these weaknesses, the book succeeds when she slows her pace and examines white-collar crime by the underworld. Her careful dissection of the Sicilian and Russian mafias and their close connections to corrupt government officials and businessmen in their respective countries is excellent.

Italy is the author's home, and she has kept a close eye on the purge of the Sicilian Mafia, the anticorruption trials, and the collapse of the political order there. According to Sterling, the Mafia used to deliver the winning votes to the Democratic Christian Party in southern Italy in exchange for public works contracts and the promise that judges would drop criminal charges against underworld figures. Politicians also exacted a percentage on all public works contracts, and the money was divided between the governing and opposition parties.

The last chapters of the book describe an elaborate scheme by Leo Wanta, an American businessman, and several other white-collar criminals to control international ruble markets, depress the value of the currency, gain export licenses from corrupt Russian officials, and ship raw materials and weapons abroad at enormous profits. A fire sale seems to be taking place in the former Soviet republics, with underpaid bureaucrats ready to sell all public assets to the highest bidder.

Sterling concludes that the only way to effectively fight organized crime is for nations to pool information resources, standardize banking laws and criminal codes, and rise above national politics and frontiers. If nations go down in defeat in the war against the international mafia, it will be largely due to "patriotism, politics, accountable governments, human rights, legal strictures, international conventions, bureaucracy, diplomacy" and other "baggage of statehood." Some of this baggage is well worth keeping and shouldn't be sacrificed merely to stop organized crime.

Wisconsin State Journal (Madison, WI)

July 25, 1996, Thursday, FIRST EDITION

SECTION: Local/Wisconsin, Pg. 2B

LENGTH: 159 words

HEADLINE: TORPHY ORDERED TO RECONSIDER BAIL FOR APPLETON MAN

BODY:
A state appeals court has ordered a Dane County judge to reconsider bail for an Appleton businessman convicted of income tax evasion.

Dane County Circuit Judge Michael Torphy denied bail for Leo Wanta pending appeal of his conviction. Torphy sentenced Wanta to eight years in prison last November.

But the appeals court said Tuesday that Torphy must reconsider bail for Wanta.

''The trial court failed to properly exercise its discretion on Wanta's bail motion,'' the court ruled.

The opinion also said the judge ''shall take into consideration the nature of the crime, the length of the sentence and other factors.''

During the trial last year, Assistant Attorney General Doug Haag portrayed Wanta as an international con artist. Wanta claimed he worked as a spy and had connections to top level government officials.

A competency exam, ordered after Wanta's own attorney called him delusional, found Wanta competent to stand trial.

Capital Times (Madison, WI.)

November 21, 1995, Tuesday, ALL EDITIONS

SECTION: Front, Pg. 2A

LENGTH: 609 words

HEADLINE: 'DELUSIONAL' CON MAN GETS EIGHT-YEAR TERM

BYLINE: BY MIKE MILLER THE CAPITAL TIMES

BODY:
Leo Wanta, the Appleton man who claimed to be an international businessman with connections to government agencies but was portrayed by prosecutors as an international con artist, will be spending the next few years in Wisconsin prisons.

Wanta, 55, who was convicted in May of tax evasion, was given an eight-year prison term Monday by Dane County Circuit Judge Michael Torphy, who also ordered a six-year probation to follow.

For his part, Wanta -- described as delusional by his own attorney -- continued his scam to the end, claiming the court had no jurisdiction over him, that he was a victim of a vicious Department of Revenue and state Justice Department.

''I know there is a conspiracy and subterfuge here,'' Wanta said when given a chance to speak.

At various times he has claimed to be a CIA agent, an ambassador from Somalia, a close friend of former Presidents Ronald Reagan and George Bush, and an international businessman.

Assistant Attorney General Douglas Haag, who prosecuted the case, and attorney Steven Epstein, who represented Wanta, disagreed mightily over who Wanta was and what he should get for a sentence.

''As tax fraud cases go, this one is big-time,'' said Haag, who established during the trial that Wanta made $ 166,000 in 1988 and claimed to have made nothing, and made $ 63,000 in 1989 and claimed zero on his taxes.

Haag said that money came from a $ 500,000 scam in which Wanta got people toinvest in a currency exchange deal.

"'Mr. Wanta is in fact a con man, nothing more and nothing less,'' he said. ''He is a con man who cons con men.''

Haag said Wanta was arrested in Switzerland in 1993 for attempting an $ 81 million bank fraud. Wanta claimed diplomatic immunity in that case, contending he was the Somalian ambassador to Canada. The Swiss deported him to the United States, where he was arrested in New York on the Wisconsin tax fraud charge.

Wanta is also described in the book, ''A Thieve's World,'' as being involved in an attempted scam involving Russian rubles.

''He is a world class con man,'' said Haag. ''A snake oil salesman. But he was unable to sell that snake oil to the jury.''

Haag asked for a sentence of 13 years in prison and another 12 on probation.

Epstein, on the other hand, said Wanta clearly is delusional.

He called Haag's allegations ''a lot of shadows and smoke and allegations of wrong doing around the world,'' but pointed out Wanta has never before been convicted of a crime.

''The portrait that has been painted by Doug Haag is not the real Leo Wanta,'' said Epstein.

''He exists in a different world,'' Epstein said of his client. ''The fact of the matter is he is in a different orbit,'' Epstein said, adding that Wanta actually believes the stories he tells.

Epstein, who said the tax evasion sentences of Leona Helmsley, Michael Milken and even the notorious Al Capone were less than Haag's recommendation, asked Torphy to let Wanta go for the 444 days he has spent in jail since he was arrested.

Wanta, a portly, gray-haired man, then arose and began an extended speech in which he blamed his woes on others, cutting short his remarks only when Torphy reminded him that the case had already been tried.

''I just want to be left alone,'' Wanta said, adding that if that was done, ''I won't sue them for false arrest.''

Torphy said he was sentencing Wanta only on the tax matter.

''I don't purport to sentence him as a con man,'' the judge said. ''I don't purport to sentence him as a swindler.''

But he said the tax evasion was serious enough to warrant prison time and as deterrent both to Wanta and to others.

Richard
11-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Well Story says alot of that was part of the effort to make him go away....his partner was poisoned...and he was imprisoned on false tax charges

So any of that early info has to be read with that in mind

Richard
11-06-2007, 01:40 PM
ENTIRE CITIBANK BOARD BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN ARRESTED
PROVOST MARSHAL MAY ARREST THREE U.S. PRESIDENTS TOO
Tuesday 6 November 2007 04:28
U.S. MARINES AND AIR FORCE DRAFTED IN TO ASSIST AS NECESSARY

SOME 3,000 BANKERS AND OTHERS BEING TAKEN INTO CUSTODY

NINE AIRCRAFT ARE BEING FILLED WITH PRISONERS

PROVOST MARSHAL TO TAKE OVER CITIBANK AND MAKE THE PAYMENT

Look out America...its clean up time
Ron should be positioning himself for this

Man from La Mancha
11-06-2007, 01:48 PM

LINK?

kill the banks
11-06-2007, 02:00 PM

http://www.sovietanalyst.com/news/91_entire_citibank_boar

http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2007/11/wantagate-leo-e.html

kill the banks
11-06-2007, 02:09 PM
http://www.worldreports.org/news/91_entire_citibank_boar

Richard
11-06-2007, 03:17 PM
What the press writes about Citibank...remember they dont seem to want to print the truth.
Observe Hillary Clintons movements....does she show up anywhere or is she off the scene for a while.
Complicit in this fraud are teo Bushs a clinton and Hillary was to be next in line...watch with interest!!!!!
Easy to see why she raises so much money

freelance
11-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Damn, I've been reading these installments for over a year, but this last one (parts 1 and 2) had me on the edge of my chair. Wonder if this has anything to do with the timing of the impeachment proceedings, courtesy of Dennis Kucinich?

I hope the writers come back off strike shortly, because someone has GOT to write a screenplay.

Corydoras
11-06-2007, 05:10 PM
from the WSJ this afternoon:

Dow component Citigroup retreated 2.28%, adding to its 4.8% decline Monday. The banking giant announced on Sunday that CEO Charles Prince was stepping down and warned it could take $8 billion to $11 billion more in write-downs for losses in mortgage-backed securities. Citigroup was the biggest decliner in the blue-chip index today.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119435292860483844.html

BrianH
11-06-2007, 11:36 PM
This is the first time in the 18 months I've been following this Wanta story that there's main stream news which corroborates the story. Fascinating that much else was happening on 5th November! This Wanta story is beginning to look like it has legs after all. And looks like it is finally getting settled. Today's edition is one heck of a read!
http://www.worldreports.org/news/91_entire_citibank_boar

werdd
11-07-2007, 09:23 AM

That was really interesting, thanks for the great post

Richard
11-07-2007, 01:40 PM
The dollar is dropping against all othwer currencies.

This is just one of the off shoots of of the Fiat money game.

You guys in america need to wake up to this situation.....you are facing a major scandal that is starting to affect lives.

Hillary may not have any credibiity left.

I hope one of the 600 odd people that viewed this thread has bought this info to Rons attention.....
If he positions himself around the info he stands to be president

freelance
11-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Wait til you see this obscure post I just found. I have NO idea if this is true or not, but this is the third independent source that has mentioned a new world banking system: Christopher Story, this article and the third source is private--still, that's three totally separate sources.

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/nesara/news/news.php?q=28251759ee0d1f15b6c99c057eb4d6ca

Green Mountain Boy
11-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Wait til you see this obscure post I just found. I have NO idea if this is true or not, but this is the third independent source that has mentioned a new world banking system: Christopher Story, this article and the third source is private--still, that's three totally separate sources.

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/nesara/news/news.php?q=28251759ee0d1f15b6c99c057eb4d6ca

I don't really have any idea what this would mean. Maybe it has something to do with the banking clearing network. SWIFT - Society for Worldwide Interbank Telecommunication www.swift.com

Richard
11-08-2007, 02:02 PM
From fourwinds.com today

Update on Yesterday: Story of Funds, Felons, Clowny-Subs, Em-Peaches

As the smoke, dust and distractions of yesterday start to settle and clear let's review what was accomplished.A great city-bank has fallen prey to banksters' criminal manipulations and dragged many thousands down with them. This is confirmed.The Provost Marshal General acted and is not finished with his work. More to come. Chris Story will have another mighty report tomorrow or Friday. This is a series of pulitzer prize performances by Chris

IMO. No financial editor/journalist has had a more daunting task than to reveal the largest and most pervasive criminal conspiracy to defraud the public and steal the wealth of the world through corrupt central bank manipulations with governments co-conspiring so massively that only the Provost Marshal General could stand against presidents and ex-presidents; FR Chrmn; Treasury secretaries past and present and even supreme ct judges. Treason, fraud and felonious behaviors unprecedented in our history involving $2000 Trillion which is yet to be even hinted at in the mainstream financial press? Does it stop there, with citibank? Far from it. At least 2-3 other nearby banks were visited yesterday and Merrill Lynch is among the list of likely financial giants that may have to close their doors soon. Morgan Stanley and B of A have also been implicated and have more off-books than on. The off-books securities have dropped from 100% and desirable to 20% and undesirable. When this fall in asset value is acknowledged they will beessentially bankrupt.

How that will affect the stock market and other banks can only be imagined at this moment. Denial by all concerned continues. Chris will see that that strategy won't last long. Dennis Kucinich with the support of 21 co-sponsors, brought Impeachment to the floor of the House yesterday. They were well on their way to success when Dem Majority leader Hovey put up a motion to table/kill HR333. That failed. Hovey then ask for a vote on a motion to refer the measure to the Judiciary Committee. It takes 218 votes for a motion to carry. They got exactly 218. John Conyers committee will now determine whether hearings are to be held...in spite of leadership statements that that will not be allowed. Today, during a break in an appearance on Air America radio, Dennis Kucinich stated that the issue is not tabled and that he will see that it comes back for a vote and that the Heads will find themselves headed for the Hague. The KOS today confirmed that Bill and Hillary were among those taken into custody. If you see doubles/clones on display that is all they are.

The principals are in custody and there are many more whose names will be cited, probably by ChrisStory in the next 48 hours. He already suggested some very highly placed names in his last report. Now that the Provost Marshal has stepped into this drama action must continue or he could be charged with Misprison, since he now knows from direct personal observation the magnitude of the crimes and the refusal to cease their actions.

Please someone ensure Ron is up with the play on this

freelance
11-08-2007, 04:47 PM
I don't really have any idea what this would mean. Maybe it has something to do with the banking clearing network. SWIFT - Society for Worldwide Interbank Telecommunication www.swift.com

I don't either. Anyone else want to take a stab at exactly what it means?

Richard
11-11-2007, 06:38 PM
THE PROVOST MARSHAL MAY RESORT TO MARTIAL LAW

In the latest report it seems the prst marshall is efdfectively president right now....wait till that hits the press.

He is being held ransom as the bush boys say he will destroy world markets if he takes over. But it seems the dollar and sharemarkets are basket casing anyway.

Wait till the media get the all clear to print this...if they arent being paid off to cover it up.

Wake up America...Ron Paul needs to be kept up with the play on this!!!
It will be him that has to step in and clean it all up.

Richard
11-21-2007, 03:42 PM
FULL U.S. FEDERAL INVESTIGATION OF CITIBANK ET AL TRIGGERED [SEC CODE: STILLPOINT]

WANTAGATE HAS NOW MATURED INTO A FULL-BLOWN AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS

• ALL RESPONSIBLE U.S. FEDERAL AGENCIES NOW INVOLVED IN UNPRECEDENTED PROBE

• CITIBANK, WHICH WAS LAUGHING AT THE PRINCIPALS YESTERDAY, HAS BEEN INFORMED TODAY THAT IT IS NOW THE TARGET OF AN OPEN-ENDED U.S. FEDERAL INVESTIGATION

• FEDERAL INVESTIGATION WILL GO ANYWHERE. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE SHAKE-UP

• BUSH JR. TOLD THAT 4 INSLAW/PROMIS SOFTWARE UNITS ARE TRACING WANTA'S FUNDS

A federal investigation could see the end of Bush and an early election....
The connections to 9/11 are interesting.
Get Ron Paul up for an earlier than expected election run

Richard
11-27-2007, 10:22 PM
BUSH SR WAS ‘UPSTAIRS’ WHEN WANTA CALLED AT BANK
GODFATHER BUSH TRIED TO STEAL $4.5 TRILLION WITH RUBIN’S HELP

Seems Bush Snr tried to divert the funds to the middle east and sent Rubin to manage them...

Citibank has an English Manager and it seems it is about to tip up.....that links with why your dollar is so soft.

Is the Justice system in USA big enough to sort this out?????

I just wonder out loud about Cheney and his supposed heart murmur..has he been put in jail????

Hillary is involved......this election may be sooner than you think!!!!

PatriotOne
11-27-2007, 10:39 PM
This is the same website that claimed Greenspan was put in prison over "WantaGate". Not a couple weeks later, he was out hocking his new book on TV looking quite peaceful.

I haven't investigated this much but I have a gut feeling this one is a hoax.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/101_bush_sr_was_upstairs

Channing
11-28-2007, 03:29 PM
I've been following this for 1.5 years now and haven't figured out yet, if it is real or not.

If it's real, then I'm surprised that this has not been confirmed by any other source. You would think that somebody who witnessed these events would have posted something on some Internet forum somewhere.

If it's fake then I wonder why Christopher Story ruined the good reputation of his highly priced periodical. His periodical was being used in libraries at reknowned universities and even the central bank of Germany.

Another alternative is that it's a government psy-op. The question then would be what purpose this serves. I have no good answer for that except that maybe they want to waste the time of conspiracy theorists, although that doesn't seem plausible.

PatriotOne
11-28-2007, 04:47 PM
Capital Times (Madison, WI.)

November 21, 1995, Tuesday, ALL EDITIONS

SECTION: Front, Pg. 2A

LENGTH: 609 words

HEADLINE: 'DELUSIONAL' CON MAN GETS EIGHT-YEAR TERM

BYLINE: BY MIKE MILLER THE CAPITAL TIMES

BODY:
Leo Wanta, the Appleton man who claimed to be an international businessman with connections to government agencies but was portrayed by prosecutors as an international con artist, will be spending the next few years in Wisconsin prisons.

Wanta, 55, who was convicted in May of tax evasion, was given an eight-year prison term Monday by Dane County Circuit Judge Michael Torphy, who also ordered a six-year probation to follow.

For his part, Wanta -- described as delusional by his own attorney -- continued his scam to the end, claiming the court had no jurisdiction over him, that he was a victim of a vicious Department of Revenue and state Justice Department.

''I know there is a conspiracy and subterfuge here,'' Wanta said when given a chance to speak.

At various times he has claimed to be a CIA agent, an ambassador from Somalia, a close friend of former Presidents Ronald Reagan and George Bush, and an international businessman.

Assistant Attorney General Douglas Haag, who prosecuted the case, and attorney Steven Epstein, who represented Wanta, disagreed mightily over who Wanta was and what he should get for a sentence.

''As tax fraud cases go, this one is big-time,'' said Haag, who established during the trial that Wanta made $ 166,000 in 1988 and claimed to have made nothing, and made $ 63,000 in 1989 and claimed zero on his taxes.

Haag said that money came from a $ 500,000 scam in which Wanta got people toinvest in a currency exchange deal.

"'Mr. Wanta is in fact a con man, nothing more and nothing less,'' he said. ''He is a con man who cons con men.''

Haag said Wanta was arrested in Switzerland in 1993 for attempting an $ 81 million bank fraud. Wanta claimed diplomatic immunity in that case, contending he was the Somalian ambassador to Canada. The Swiss deported him to the United States, where he was arrested in New York on the Wisconsin tax fraud charge.

Wanta is also described in the book, ''A Thieve's World,'' as being involved in an attempted scam involving Russian rubles.

''He is a world class con man,'' said Haag. ''A snake oil salesman. But he was unable to sell that snake oil to the jury.''

Haag asked for a sentence of 13 years in prison and another 12 on probation.

Epstein, on the other hand, said Wanta clearly is delusional.

He called Haag's allegations ''a lot of shadows and smoke and allegations of wrong doing around the world,'' but pointed out Wanta has never before been convicted of a crime.

''The portrait that has been painted by Doug Haag is not the real Leo Wanta,'' said Epstein.

''He exists in a different world,'' Epstein said of his client. ''The fact of the matter is he is in a different orbit,'' Epstein said, adding that Wanta actually believes the stories he tells.

Epstein, who said the tax evasion sentences of Leona Helmsley, Michael Milken and even the notorious Al Capone were less than Haag's recommendation, asked Torphy to let Wanta go for the 444 days he has spent in jail since he was arrested.

Wanta, a portly, gray-haired man, then arose and began an extended speech in which he blamed his woes on others, cutting short his remarks only when Torphy reminded him that the case had already been tried.

''I just want to be left alone,'' Wanta said, adding that if that was done, ''I won't sue them for false arrest.''

Torphy said he was sentencing Wanta only on the tax matter.

''I don't purport to sentence him as a con man,'' the judge said. ''I don't purport to sentence him as a swindler.''

But he said the tax evasion was serious enough to warrant prison time and as deterrent both to Wanta and to others.

That article almost lends credence to the Wanta story. It reminded me of the Mike Vreeland case where Vreeland was arrested on trumped up charges in Canada and then extradited to the U.S. Vreeland (Naval Intelligence) was the one who tired to warn the U.S. about the incoming 9/11 attacks in August 2001. When he was arrested, he figured the game out and while in prison, wrote a set of notes about the pending 9/11 attack (August 2001) and had them sealed in an envolope and gave to his jailor for safe keeping.

Intelligence wiped out his records and denied he was Naval Intelligence and claimed he was crazy. Typical of our Government as it certainly isn't the first time nor the last. Anyways, long story but when the post above reminded me of same treatment Vreeland got, I went to go refresh my memory on Vreeland and low and behold, I saw where Vreeland was talking about Leo Wanta in September 2002.

I know the Vreeland case is real so now I am wondering about the Wanta case :eek:

This is from Mike Ruppert's site "From the Wilderness". Mike Ruppert did investigative journalism on the Vreeland case....including interviews with Vreeland.

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/092602_vreeland_gnn.html

Hardrock
01-18-2008, 08:14 PM

The Rothschild/Rockefeller cabal have, in the past, hunted together,
devouring everything in sight. Patiently, quietly, skillfully.

As the herd thins, and the NWO agend is approaching fruitition,
the wolves will begin to feed upon one another.

The Rockefeller clan broke away from the pack, and is now in
danger of becoming the hunted.

"Survival of the fittest", I believe, is their motto.