PDA

View Full Version : GAO to audit FED?

PitViper
05-18-2009, 11:54 AM
I just got a C4L mailer stating that the GAO is to be the one to audit the FED. Isn't this like having a Pirate audit a Thief? The GAO (IMO) is just as corrupt as the FED! I think multiple independent firms (and public boards) should perform the audit, not just One corrupt office already bought and paid for! :confused:

All that work collecting signatures, spreading the word, all that time waiting for sluggish bills to be fashioned and pushed through, will end in a colossal waste of time and energy with NO PROGRESS in disintegrating this massive tumor of corruption "The Fed and Fractional Reserve Lending". :(

They will undoubtedly drag the process on for a ridiculous amount of time before ending with some slap-on-the-wrist conclusion. . . and in their place they will erect the gold standard as the Godsend Savior . . . yet they will conveniently forget to illegalize Fractional Reserve Lending, effectively leaving these private bankers the power to continue creating money: Thus, Nothing Will Change. Same problem, but now it just has a golden mask.

Naught but more feet dragging throughout, paralyzing the volatile masses with false hope, buying the corrupt even more time to finalize their plans. Returning no stolen funds to the American Populace. . .
. . . seems like they're just begging for revolution so that they can invoke the dormant clauses of the patriot, homeland security, violent radicalization, etc etc etc, acts.
Is anyone pushing a bill that illegalizes Fractional Reserve Lending (http://www.individualism.asia/Pages/Articles/Fractional%20Reserve.html)??
. . . I didn't think so. :(

Acala
05-18-2009, 12:58 PM
No, it will be an independent, private firm doing the auditing. Goldman Sachs.;)

Chase
05-18-2009, 03:33 PM
The GAO may not be ideal, but keep in mind that this is the department which has made a lot of noise about the $50+ trillion entitlement gap.

PitViper
05-18-2009, 09:17 PM
No, it will be an independent, private firm doing the auditing. Goldman Sachs. ;)

LOL! :D I wouldn't be surprised! It seems corruption is so blatant anymore they don't even bother trying to hide it!

The GAO may not be ideal, but keep in mind that this is the department which has made a lot of noise about the $50+ trillion entitlement gap.

Well, that is actually reassuring, . . . but, i just have read so many articles on them through the years that it still makes me nervous . . . Gonna have to start working on converting the GAO . . . all 3100 of 'em :D