PDA

View Full Version : [Youtube] Jesse Ventura vs. The View's Elizabeth Hasselbeck on Torture

MRoCkEd
05-18-2009, 11:20 AM
YouTube - Elisabeth "Right Wing Idiot" Hasselbeck PWNED by Jesse "The Body" Ventura on the issue of tortue (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSra-McRZEc)

Njon
05-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Sadly it looks like the person that posted this video is a zealous liberal. But Gov. Ventura did a generally good job; that line on the police was a great point.

RevolutionSD
05-18-2009, 11:40 AM
I like Ventura's style in general and of course Hasslebeck is a bimbo but my god can we stop with the collectivist "We" already? WE didn't torture anyone! Equating the U.S. government with the people is the biggest mistake of the freedom movement. Schiff is also guilty of doing this way too much.

Carole
05-18-2009, 11:54 AM
Ha Ha...Someone said Elizabeth was just "truth-boarded."

Way to go Jesse. :D

Brian4Liberty
05-18-2009, 11:57 AM
LOL at Ventura saying he will waterboard Cheney and get him to confess to the Sharon Tate murder. :D

Good point he made about the Hanoi Hilton. Really shut up Hasselbeck for a minute. One of the biggest problems with humans in general is that they tend to only understand things that they have experienced personally. Like Hasselbeck probably not knowing (or truly processing) that waterboarding had ever been used in the history of the world.

And who would know off the top of their head about the Sharon Tate murder? Probably only the older folks.

LATruth
05-18-2009, 12:38 PM
So typical, she's hot as shit but dumb as rocks...

RevolutionSD
05-18-2009, 12:45 PM

Definitely not as hot as she was, but definitely dumber than ever! :)

rp4prez
05-18-2009, 01:02 PM

I'd hit it! lol :D

LATruth
05-18-2009, 01:03 PM
i'd hit it! Lol :d

+ 1984

Freedom 4 all
05-18-2009, 01:04 PM
The pro torture apologists are actually pathetic. Here is their entire argument in one sentence. "Well the Democrats did a lot of bad things too." If you are an independant like Ventura rather than a Democrat, that argument holds no water and the neocons end up just embarassing themselves.

dr. hfn
05-18-2009, 02:15 PM
My Fucking God! Jesse could win in 2012! He's awesome!

Athan
05-18-2009, 03:21 PM
He does need to drop the 9/11 truth stuff though. Truthers have the burden of proof to show. Saying the government is complicate in the 9/11 attacks is just conspiratorial. Getting your guys elected to reveal actual documents is proving the government did it.

ClayTrainor
05-18-2009, 03:25 PM
He does need to drop the 9/11 truth stuff though.
I disagree, i think he should speak whatever is on his mind.

Truthers have the burden of proof to show.

Many feel the same way about the government, and they have failed very badly in this respect.

Saying the government is complicate in the 9/11 attacks is just conspiratorial.
Jesse has never said this, please cite where he has. He simply questions what happened that day, but does not claim to know the answers.

The real "Truthers" are the ones who think they actually know what happened. Jesse has no idea, and he'll tell you this himself.

torchbearer
05-18-2009, 03:26 PM
He does need to drop the 9/11 truth stuff though. Truthers have the burden of proof to show. Saying the government is complicate in the 9/11 attacks is just conspiratorial. Getting your guys elected to reveal actual documents is proving the government did it.

at the rally for the republic, he asked only question, never made any accusations. In my book, there is nothing wrong with asking questions.

LATruth
05-18-2009, 03:35 PM
at the rally for the republic, he asked only question, never made any accusations. In my book, there is nothing wrong with asking questions.

Soon asking questions will not be allowed. And again, "truthers" do not claim to know what happened. They only present alternative ideas that are different than the mainstream to spawn thought and raise the possibility of getting another investigation. Also, why is being a truth seeker so bad, why are they shunned? I thought truth was our mission, our goal?

0zzy
05-18-2009, 03:39 PM
rofl. Ventura on the View? hahah. good stuff

ClayTrainor
05-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Does anyone know if there was more to this, than just the torture part?

Dreamofunity
05-18-2009, 05:22 PM
He needs a hair cut.

Reason
05-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Jesse Ventura PWNED THAT BEOTCH

LibForestPaul
05-18-2009, 05:28 PM
I don't think he has the stomach for politics. From the comments Ive heard him about his Governorship, in general, politicians are scumbags.

roho76
05-18-2009, 06:52 PM
He needs a hair cut.

I know it sounds petty but I agree. It's hard to take him serious looking like that when he's always been a bald and bad ass wrestler/Governor.