PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham Says it Again: "Ron Paul is Not the Leader of the Republican Party"

RonPaulFanInGA
05-17-2009, 07:42 AM
http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/SouthernAvenger/archives/2009/05/17/lindsey-graham-says-it-again-ron-paul-is-not-the-leader-of-the-republican-party

Lindsey Graham really bared his neocon fangs today, angrily attacking Ron Paul supporters and defending the Iraq War in the same breath, before a SC GOP gathering:

YouTube - Lindsey Graham says Ron Paul isnt the leader of the party, we think different! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT9XXJhFFZE)

http://www.thestate.com/politics/story/790329.html

But U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham followed with a fiery speech that drew jeers from the crowd.

Graham told the crowd there was nothing wrong with any conservative, and he wanted to build an open party that could win in Pennsylvania and Connecticut, as well as South Carolina.

“You’re a hypocrite!” one man yelled.

“I’m a winner, pal,” Graham shot back. “Winning matters to me. If it doesn’t matter to you, there’s the exit sign.”

“Ron Paul is not the leader of this party,” Graham said, prompting a few jeers. Some people yelled, “Yes, he is!”

“I’m not going to give this party over to people who can’t win,” Graham finished, drawing most of the crowd to its feet.

zach
05-17-2009, 07:49 AM
Because winning is all that matters..

Never mind the attempt, never mind the support, never mind the ideas.. just win, dammit.

:rolleyes:

johnrocks
05-17-2009, 07:55 AM
Graham can kiss my ass however he should be the incentive for every libertarian,Constitutionalists,Paleo Conservative and other like minded to join that party and force those son of a bitches to leave!

Bern
05-17-2009, 07:56 AM
Ron Paul is a leader because he cares more about principle than party.

jkr
05-17-2009, 08:01 AM
i'm a winner, i win, that's what i do...

someone is a *serious* jerk

leave?
you want to represent me and you want me to leave?
FU

iddo
05-17-2009, 08:07 AM
Mark Sanford and Jim DeMint are opposed to spending the stimulus money, while Lindsey Graham is in favor of taking the money with the strings attached and spending it. He also said that nationalizing the banks should be on the table. Seems like Lindsey Graham fears that the support for neocon policies (neocons like government programs, in addition to aggressive wars) is eroding in the SC Republican party.

Kotin
05-17-2009, 08:12 AM
funny .. but lindsey just outed himself worse than we ever could..

cant get better than straight from the horses mouth.. what a fucking TOOL.

Chester Copperpot
05-17-2009, 08:15 AM
this guy obviously doesnt know how to read the Constitution or uphold his oath of office to it..

we need to start the process of removing this guy from office... Is this guy up for re-election this year or something?

Chester Copperpot
05-17-2009, 08:19 AM
If Lindsey Graham was in the new Bruno movie... I bet you Bruno WOULD have seduced him...

fucking cock gobbler that he is.

SamuraisWisdom
05-17-2009, 08:43 AM
What's scary is that the crowd gave him a standing ovation.

johnrocks
05-17-2009, 08:45 AM
What's scary is that the crowd gave him a standing ovation.

I noticed that too, that shows who is in control of the Party, why a war hero yet a war mongering moderate won the nomination and someone like Ron Paul gets laughed at by the likes of Guillini, we have a long battle ahead of us if we are going to succeed,imho.

torchbearer
05-17-2009, 09:06 AM
Seem's like Lindsey's boy McCain couldn't win either, and they won't win- ever again.

ItsTime
05-17-2009, 09:10 AM
Is he the leader of the GOP? I dunno, but they sure are picking up all his talking points.

Anti Federalist
05-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Seem's like Lindsey's boy McCain couldn't win either, and they won't win- ever again.

And they won't change their tune until they lose again and again and again.

RevolutionSD
05-17-2009, 10:06 AM
What a bunch of absolute NONSENSE. And listen to all those zombies cheering. Fuck Graham. "WE" must fight them over there? Fight who? Who is "WE"? Is Lindsay Graham going to suit up and join the front lines? This collectivist bullshit has got to stop. The enemy is FICTIONAL. It's a boogeyman. It AMAZES me that so many Americans still fall for this rhetoric that "we must win!!". WTF is "winning" anyway? And lastly, WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS WAR AND HOW ARE WE GETTING THE MONEY???

LibertyEagle
05-17-2009, 10:10 AM
And they won't change their tune until they lose again and again and again.

It all depends upon who "they" are. We all know both parties are controlled by the same people at the top. Sure, they might change the rhetoric, but nothing is going to really change until we decide to BECOME on of the parties. If we'd do that, the people at the top would be so totally outed and could easily be kicked out the door. All it takes is us deciding to do it. The question is, will we?

LibertyEagle
05-17-2009, 10:13 AM
Hey Lindsay, IRAQ DIDN'T ATTACK US, you frickin' moron!

hillertexas
05-17-2009, 10:15 AM
contact Lindsey Graham here if you like: http://lgraham.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=contact.emailsenatorgraham

max
05-17-2009, 10:19 AM
bad sign....they all stood and cheered for thast ****** when he bashed Ron Paul...

GOP is hopeless...these fools STILL support this war after 8 friggin years

silverhandorder
05-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Are you guys trying to beat neocons for the head in the sand game?

There were people who opposed him in the audience. The reason why he gt a standing ovation is because the people that went to see him are probably the people that support him.

iddo
05-17-2009, 11:00 AM
The very fact that Lindsey Graham felt obligated to say "Ron Paul is not the leader" on two different occasions in South Carolina shows that he bumped into party members who don't support his neocon policies.

South Park Fan
05-17-2009, 11:05 AM
The very fact that Lindsey Graham felt obligated to say "Ron Paul is not the leader" on two different occasions in South Carolina shows that he bumped into party members who don't support his neocon policies.

Good point. If only we had Bob Conley in that seat instead of Lindsey Graham.

angelatc
05-17-2009, 11:10 AM
this guy obviously doesnt know how to read the Constitution or uphold his oath of office to it..

we need to start the process of removing this guy from office... Is this guy up for re-election this year or something?

No. He started his 6 year term this year.

There's nothing to gain by arguing that Ron Paul is the leader of the party. A quick thinking heckler could have "pwned" him by asking him why real Republicans should have supported TARP and the stimulus spending packages, which will inevitably send our taxes sky-high.

wd4freedom
05-17-2009, 11:41 AM
what a complete waste of human tissue. let the GOP die a slow and painful death with the likes of this moron.

Anti Federalist
05-17-2009, 11:44 AM
It all depends upon who "they" are. We all know both parties are controlled by the same people at the top. Sure, they might change the rhetoric, but nothing is going to really change until we decide to BECOME on of the parties. If we'd do that, the people at the top would be so totally outed and could easily be kicked out the door. All it takes is us deciding to do it. The question is, will we?

We're all doing our small parts to that end, I think.

Since endless war seems to be the only thing that energizes these people, I wonder how they are going to "square" the idea that the endless wars are not going anywhere under Obama.

Four years from now, we'll still be in Iraq, Afghanistan and probably Pakistan to boot.

They'll probably say we're not killing enough.

MRoCkEd
05-17-2009, 11:45 AM
My two least favorite senators happen to be John McCain's best friends, Lindsey Graham and Joe Lieberman...

anaconda
05-17-2009, 11:50 AM
Wow. RP is gaining stature. The "first they ignore you" phase appears to be drawing to a close. Nothing would make me happier than for all of the GOP hacks to keep announcing to large groups of people: "Ron Paul is not the leader of this party!" It's like telling a bunch of kids to not do something. Whaddya' think the outcome will be?

dr. hfn
05-17-2009, 11:56 AM
He must be brought down! Anyone running against him?

anaconda
05-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Are you guys trying to beat neocons for the head in the sand game?

There were people who opposed him in the audience. The reason why he gt a standing ovation is because the people that went to see him are probably the people that support him.

I think the key point here is that it is apparent that the Ron Paul and his platform are now beginning to rise into the main stream public discourse. The old GOP sees their military/industrial/medical complex platform slipping away and it looks like they are attempting some serious damage control. It is not in their best interests that there is already someone in their party with a cult-like following and the perfect platform that may have wide appeal to real conservatives. The charade is coming to an end. It should be interesting to see how they start doing damage control when HR 1207 gets about 20 or 30 more cosponsors.

dannno
05-17-2009, 11:58 AM
If these guys all talk in doublespeak... does that mean Ron Paul IS the leader of the Republican Party?

misterx
05-17-2009, 12:26 PM
If all he cares about is winning and principles don't matter, why doesn't he just become a Democrat?

Original_Intent
05-17-2009, 12:32 PM
On This Week this mornig I don't remember who said it or the exact words, but on panel member said something to the effect that "there are a bunch of young people coming up in the GOP, and they are going to be controlling things in 2012". and another panel member responded "Ron Paul was the wrong messenger" - implying, I guess that his message was good but he was unelectable because ...?

Maybe the fact that his vote is clearly not for sale makes him the wrong messenger to these people?

ah I see there is already a thread on this http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=192813

LibertyEagle
05-17-2009, 12:41 PM
We're all doing our small parts to that end, I think.

Since endless war seems to be the only thing that energizes these people, I wonder how they are going to "square" the idea that the endless wars are not going anywhere under Obama.

Four years from now, we'll still be in Iraq, Afghanistan and probably Pakistan to boot.

They'll probably say we're not killing enough.

There are all kinds of reasons why and how the party became what it is, but the reality is that when the dollar crashes, the every day Repub is not going to care one cahoot about warmongering in foreign lands. If we have done our jobs and positioned ourselves well, we will be able to lead them in the right direction.

A whole lot of people right now are starting to realize they've been lied to and MANY more will realize that soon. Good 'ol Lindsay wouldn't be mentioning Ron Paul so much, if Ron Paul wasn't having a huge impact. Is Graham on the TV on a weekly basis? No. Is Newt? No. How about any of the rest of them? Ron has a huge spotlight right now. Keep on speaking the truth, Ron. :)

specsaregood
05-17-2009, 01:00 PM
A whole lot of people right now are starting to realize they've been lied to and MANY more will realize that soon. Good 'ol Lindsay wouldn't be mentioning Ron Paul so much, if Ron Paul wasn't having a huge impact. Is Graham on the TV on a weekly basis? No. Is Newt? No. How about any of the rest of them? Ron has a huge spotlight right now. Keep on speaking the truth, Ron. :)

If we are lucky, an enterprising mediahead will ask Ron Paul what he thinks of Graham's comments in an upcoming interview. For fun, lets see who can predict the closest to RP's reply. I'll go first.

I'll use Wolf Blitzer as my theoretical talking head posing the question:

Blitzer: Dr. Paul, At two recent public appearances Senator Graham claimed that you are Not the Leader of the Republican Party. Here, let's watch it:
*plays clip*
Blitzer: Dr. Paul, what do you think of his comments? Are you the leader of the Replican Party?

Dr. Paul: Wolf, I think he is correct. I am not the leader of HIS republican party. I don't know if I would want to be considered the leader of a party that supports bailouts of corporations at the expense of the American citizens, the party who's main talking points include defending torture and foreign wars of intervention, the party that has lost their majority in both houses of congress and the presidency. No, wolf I am not the leader of that republican party.

Blitzer: Interesting Dr. Paul, Why do you think he felt that need to say that? We all know that you had a very energetic base of support in the last republican primary, does that have something to do with it?

Dr. Paul: I think so Wolf. I have often said that it is not about me, that freedom is popular and it brings people together. During my campaign, I was amazed to find that many of my supporters had not been involved in politics before and many of the supporters were coming from both the right and left. I am working with the Campaign for Liberty to bring these new activists into the party and return the party to the party of principle. I think if anything Senators Grahams comments reflect a fear of the Republican establishment of losing their hold on the direction of the party.

Maverick
05-17-2009, 01:23 PM
If these guys all talk in doublespeak... does that mean Ron Paul IS the leader of the Republican Party?

Perhaps they think he's dangerously close to being the leader of the party. I don't really see much other reason for Graham to bring up Ron Paul on multiple occasions unless he's worried about RP's growing influence.

Anti Federalist
05-17-2009, 01:31 PM

And with that, I could not agree more.

And it's a glorious sight to behold.:)

devil21
05-17-2009, 01:38 PM
bad sign....they all stood and cheered for thast ****** when he bashed Ron Paul...

GOP is hopeless...these fools STILL support this war after 8 friggin years

They will support it probably until their dying days. Ive had enough interaction with the type over the last couple years to conclude that they have way too much emotional investment in the wars (and defending them) that it would make most neo-con's heads explode if they actually had to admit they've been flat wrong all this time. It's not human nature to admit fault (well, at least Americans...can't speak for rest of the world) and such a fault as supporting the wars is colossal.

ctiger2
05-17-2009, 01:52 PM
It's pretty obvious that if Lindsey Graham has to keep telling people that Ron Paul isn't the leader of the party, then Ron Paul actually IS the leader of the party. Woot@!

MRoCkEd
05-17-2009, 02:02 PM
Someone sounds desperate.

SLSteven
05-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Ron Paul is the leader of the free world. (As opposed to Lindsey Graham's world)

Paulitical Correctness
05-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Zzz.

Morerockin
05-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Better Footage here

YouTube - Lindsey Graham Slams Ron Paul and Republicans With Libertarian Values (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy48BKd-1TI)

wgadget
05-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Just started reading The Creature of Jekyll Island.

It should be said once again that "most" politicians in Washington are owned by the bankers. Bailouts and wars are all cut from the same cloth and created for the same purpose...To enrich the bankers.

Ron Paul, with his HR. 1207, is raining on their parade...No, HURRICANING on their parade.

And his Campaign for Liberty, and millions of supporters are faithful to spread the message about the whole corrupt system.

I'd say ol' Lindsey's just getting a little nervous....

wgadget
05-17-2009, 03:44 PM
Oh, and also...Don't forget that South Carolina is very much in the back pocket of large defense contractors.

Those folks in that GOP convention hall know which side their bread is buttered on, is all I can say.

american.swan
05-17-2009, 03:47 PM
Because winning is all that matters..

Never mind the attempt, never mind the support, never mind the ideas.. just win, dammit.

:rolleyes:

We must realize the simple truth that winning is all that matters. He has to keep his job. His retirement. His life is that post he doesn't deserve.

Spike
05-17-2009, 05:09 PM
He's right. Dr. Paul is not the leader of the republican party. He's the leader of a philosophical revolution that transcends both parties. Dr. Paul is on a different wavelength. These guys like Graham haven't realized yet that the political grounds have shifted underneath them.

tonesforjonesbones
05-17-2009, 05:18 PM
I have to agree...the paradigm is shifting..this is good. They fear libertarianism...lol..that's the second time he's addressed libertariansim...and huckabee addressed it in his book...so if they are bringing this up..they fear it...hehe GOOD! tones

kirkblitz
05-17-2009, 05:52 PM
to bad all the yankees, seniors, and neo-cons supported him. even quite a few on this forum. Traitors

werdd
05-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Lindsey graham also supported immigration reform, and both bailouts.

anaconda
05-17-2009, 06:24 PM
It's pretty obvious that if Lindsey Graham has to keep telling people that Ron Paul isn't the leader of the party, then Ron Paul actually IS the leader of the party. Woot@!

Well, if he keeps saying it enough, it's gonna become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Keep it up, Lindsey. And thanks.

devil21
05-17-2009, 06:28 PM
I think the most telling part of the video is when Graham says "If winning doesn't matter to you, there's the exit sign!" that even the people that clap at the war mongering rhetoric did NOT clap at that "get out" order. That tells me that more GOP regulars are realizing that they NEED us.

Minuteman2008
05-17-2009, 06:32 PM
I'm always amazed at how idiots like prissy Lindsey Graham keep getting reelected. Voters in SC must have short memories, I remember the uproar when he called Americans bigots when he was sucking up to La Raza at one of their meetings. Now this. But apparently none of this matters.

pacelli
05-17-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm out. And I'm winning.

Real_CaGeD
05-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Better Footage here

YouTube - Lindsey Graham Slams Ron Paul and Republicans With Libertarian Values (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy48BKd-1TI)

Sounds like enough "smart" people there to make sure the GOP will never "win" again.

They can not win without people like my Father. Life long republican, my Father has told them to "piss up a rope".

coyote_sprit
05-17-2009, 11:02 PM
Because 1 million Iraqi deaths and 4,000 U.S. deaths doesn't matter as long as we fucking WIN!!!!
http://i39.tinypic.com/abtj82.jpg

pinkmandy
05-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Because 1 million Iraqi deaths and 4,000 U.S. deaths doesn't matter as long as we fucking WIN!!!!
http://i39.tinypic.com/abtj82.jpg

He looks like a woman. :confused:

fj45lvr
05-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Graham can kiss my ass however he should be the incentive for every libertarian,Constitutionalists,Paleo Conservative and other like minded to join that party and force those son of a bitches to leave!

Let's hope the GOP, the white-washed sepluchre that it is, CRUMBLES to dust.

let these "frauds" and "liars" like Graham get blown out and lets see the 2 party system be DESTROYED utterly and entirely!!!!!

the end of the 2 party system is the BEST thing that could ever happen to the U.S. (second only to SECESSION and actual sovereign states).

fj45lvr
05-17-2009, 11:48 PM
I'm always amazed at how idiots like prissy Lindsey Graham keep getting reelected. Voters in SC must have short memories, I remember the uproar when he called Americans bigots when he was sucking up to La Raza at one of their meetings. Now this. But apparently none of this matters.

these jokers like Graham count on giving speeches and throwing around the "magical" "buzz word" lingo to get the votes playing people against the other "party".....the people unfortunately, seem to eat this stuff up and we live with the FRAUDS coming back again and again to get the same sleezy results in D.C.

Let's hope that as the Dino-media dies that they lose their grip (the ONLY thing they have left is the 2 party system... Hopefully that dies along with the Din0-media!!!)

natedawg1604
05-18-2009, 12:18 AM
Repeat after me: Ron Paul is not the leader of our party. Ron Paul is not the leader of our party. Ron Paul is not the leader of our party Damn it!
I mean it, really, seriously, he's not! No joke! I hate Ron Paul, and that is why I am compelled to mention his name repeatedly before large audiences even though I won't face re-election for another five years. I promise, I'm not being influenced by Ron Paul one bit!! Please believe me, I still take my orders from the CFR!

trey4sports
05-18-2009, 12:32 AM
this is great news.

The fact that the GOP is actually trying to fight us means that we are becoming an active threat to the neocons. we are making progress

Flirple
05-18-2009, 01:26 AM
he's right. Dr. Paul is not the leader of the republican party. He's the leader of a philosophical revolution that transcends both parties. Dr. Paul is on a different wavelength. These guys like graham haven't realized yet that the political grounds have shifted underneath them.

qft

John of Des Moines
05-18-2009, 02:01 AM
So the good CFR senator is saying Rand Paul is the party leader.

Sort of reminds me of "The lady protests to much."

Theocrat
05-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Lindsey Graham received a standing ovation for defending the party's support of the war. Wow. If that's the sentiment of most Republicans in South Carolina, then I think promoting Dr. Paul's ideals for non-intervention foreign policy in that state is going to be a tough battle, to say the least. They're more excited about "winning" than they are about principle. Where do you even begin?

Anti Federalist
05-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Lindsey Graham received a standing ovation for defending the party's support of the war. Wow. If that's the sentiment of most Republicans in South Carolina, then I think promoting Dr. Paul's ideals for non-intervention foreign policy in that state is going to be a tough battle, to say the least. They're more excited about "winning" than they are about principle. Where do you even begin?

By making them lose, badly, again and again and again.

Until such time as they get it pounded into their collective thick heads that they cannot "win" without us.

And to get us on board, it will require changing the tune, radically.

angelatc
05-18-2009, 10:51 AM

TARP. The Stimulus. Illegal Immigration.

Join The Paul Side
05-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Wow. RP is gaining stature. The "first they ignore you" phase appears to be drawing to a close. Nothing would make me happier than for all of the GOP hacks to keep announcing to large groups of people: "Ron Paul is not the leader of this party!" It's like telling a bunch of kids to not do something. Whaddya' think the outcome will be?

Ron Paul is becoming a force right in front of their face and now they are trying to fight it. It's the only logical reason behind Graham making it a point to say otherwise.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

I'd say the above underlined words are where we stand. The last 2 years the neocons ignored and ridiculed Dr. Paul. Now they are trying to keep him from becoming a leader within the party. They will fail. Victory is near. :D

Fuck Linsay Graham. He is not a Republican, he is a rightwing Democrat just like John McCain. :mad:

eok321
05-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Probably posted already by someone but i didnt see it..

YouTube - Mark Sanford Fires Back At Lindsey Graham In Defense Of Libertarians (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikqJ_KB66WQ)

speciallyblend
05-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Probably posted already by someone but i didnt see it..

YouTube - Mark Sanford Fires Back At Lindsey Graham In Defense Of Libertarians (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikqJ_KB66WQ)

thanks,gives me alot more respect for mark sanford;)

crhoades
05-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Sorry for the double post but when Graham says he's of Reagan....

Here is an interview Reagan did with Reason Magazine in 1975 where he brings up libertarianism. After reading this, who would you group Reagan with - Paul or Graham?

http://www.reason.com/news/show/29318.html

REAGAN: If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. I think conservatism is really a misnomer just as liberalism is a misnomer for the liberals–if we were back in the days of the Revolution, so-called conservatives today would be the Liberals and the liberals would be the Tories. The basis of conservatism is a desire for less government interference or less centralized authority or more individual freedom and this is a pretty general description also of what libertarianism is.

Now, I can’t say that I will agree with all the things that the present group who call themselves Libertarians in the sense of a party say, because I think that like in any political movement there are shades, and there are libertarians who are almost over at the point of wanting no government at all or anarchy. I believe there are legitimate government functions. There is a legitimate need in an orderly society for some government to maintain freedom or we will have tyranny by individuals. The strongest man on the block will run the neighborhood. We have government to insure that we don’t each one of us have to carry a club to defend ourselves. But again, I stand on my statement that I think that libertarianism and conservatism are travelling the same path.

devil21
05-18-2009, 04:09 PM
^^^^^
Unfortunately, Lindsey Graham doesn't actually give a flying rat's ass about Reagan or what Reagan said or thought. Graham only likes the effect that the Reagan name-dropping has on the ignorant Republican populous.

crhoades
05-18-2009, 04:26 PM
^^^^^
Unfortunately, Lindsey Graham doesn't actually give a flying rat's ass about Reagan or what Reagan said or thought. Graham only likes the effect that the Reagan name-dropping has on the ignorant Republican populous.

Yup. That's why a quote like the Reagan one I posted needs to viral to make Graham look like a dumba$$.

anaconda
05-18-2009, 08:26 PM
Sweet. Looks to me like Sanford is making a B-line 180 degrees away from the GOP hacks like Jeb Bush, Bobby Jindal, and Mitt Romney and very much wishes to identify himself with the new emerging Revolution GOP. It's a bold step for him to invite the libertarian label. I'm impressed. Hope he's not playing us with the intent to move back to the center.

Has Sanford dropped a lot of weight in the last couple of years? He looks great, but much thinner than I remember..

speciallyblend
05-18-2009, 10:20 PM
Sweet. Looks to me like Sanford is making a B-line 180 degrees away from the GOP hacks like Jeb Bush, Bobby Jindal, and Mitt Romney and very much wishes to identify himself with the new emerging Revolution GOP. It's a bold step for him to invite the libertarian label. I'm impressed. Hope he's not playing us with the intent to move back to the center.

Has Sanford dropped a lot of weight in the last couple of years? He looks great, but much thinner than I remember..

if we are going to save the GOP from utter destruction. then it must be rooted in libertarian beliefs and actual republican smaller government issues.

We need Sanford and other GOP members to get on board asap, so we can distance ourselves from the burning part of the ship(aka neo-cons).

purplechoe
05-18-2009, 11:29 PM
He must be brought down! Anyone running against him?

He just got reelected. :(

He beat out our liberty friendly democratic opponent Bob Conley last year. :(

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/congress/members/photos/228/G000359.jpg

FSP-Rebel
05-19-2009, 10:14 AM
He just got reelected. :(

He beat out our liberty friendly democratic opponent Bob Conley last year. :(

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/congress/members/photos/228/G000359.jpg

That must have been a tough loss for Conley. He fought his butt off but in the end, fascism prevailed.

StudentForPaul08
05-19-2009, 11:03 AM
I would like to see Ron Paul on FOX, or any other network defend himself to Lindsey Graham. I would love to hear Ron talk about Reagan, and how Liberty is American, and Republican, and how this talk is shrinking the party.