PDA

View Full Version : Is there a REAL (ie not a false flag) "incident" about to happen?

Rael
05-17-2009, 01:05 AM
The last few weeks, I can't shake this feeling that someone, somewhere, is going to do something very, very bad. It might be something we abhor, or something we secretly cheer.

My brother mentioned to me that he has noticed that just about everyone is stressed and acting differently lately. I have family and friends who are nonpartisan, who don't care about politics, who are absolutely furious at a lot of things going on in this country. Some of them are starting to refuse to even watch the news because it pisses them off so much. Some are also stating things that, just by talking about, could get them arrested. Even random people I meet at stores and out and about, where you don't typically get into political discussions, mention how screwed up things are right now.

Am I the only person who notices this? If the people I know, who are relatively level headed, and the average joe on the street are acting this way, I can't imagine whats going on with less rational, more desperate people around the country. I get the feeling that crime in general is about to climb in a massive way, beginning sometime in the summer. But I can't shake the feeling that their is going to be some high profile incident, not a false flag or staged event.

axiomata
05-17-2009, 01:37 AM
Why would we secretly cheer something very, very bad?

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-17-2009, 01:45 AM
i had a nightmare 2 days ago where martial law was declared and people were rounded up into camps, and some people shot and left for dead.

DamianTV
05-17-2009, 03:44 AM
Youre a few months early. The "event" takes place August / September sometime. Guess what starts it. We piss someone off.

idiom
05-17-2009, 04:59 AM
We piss someone off.

You and your "Blame America" attitude.

tangent4ronpaul
05-17-2009, 05:01 AM
Why would we secretly cheer something very, very bad?

Imagine if you will that Washington DC had a "Katrina" type event. Here is one scenario, CPSC mandates a new regulation that all paper must be free of the potential to produce paper cuts. Every form that every regulatory agency has must be pulped and replaced. Only, like some gun control laws that have been attempted, the technology to do this hasn't been developed yet. ARPA starts a crash program to produce paper cut free paper. Meanwhile, FEMA steps in to manage the situation and makes the situation 100 times worse. Lacking paperwork, Congress is no longer able to create new laws and regulatory enforcement comes to a screeching halt. Taxes are no longer able to be collected. Unable to print new money, hyperinflation is curbed.

Meanwhile the rest of the country, now free from nanny state regulation and not taxed to death sees a huge resurrection in the economy and business starts to boom! People are hired back and new jobs are created.

Yeah, that would be just terrible... (secretly smiles)

-t

Conza88
05-17-2009, 05:04 AM
June 20 = 6 months roughly from when Obama took office said Joe Biden...

So, we've got a month? :eek:

It will be blamed for ruining the economy. WE WERE RECOVERING! KEYESIANISM STILL WORKS!

Then the attack.

Resultingly, they implode the market they have been staving off.

They keep their bullshit ideology in tact. They can use it for future generations... it was the attack of terrorism that caused the worst depression ever!

Thus, gun control. Increased police state. etc. etc. ET-FCKING-CETRA!

THESE PEOPLE DO NOT MEAN WELL.

:mad:

RonPaulCentral
05-17-2009, 05:09 AM
The last few weeks, I can't shake this feeling that someone, somewhere, is going to do something very, very bad. It might be something we abhor, or something we secretly cheer.

My brother mentioned to me that he has noticed that just about everyone is stressed and acting differently lately. I have family and friends who are nonpartisan, who don't care about politics, who are absolutely furious at a lot of things going on in this country. Some of them are starting to refuse to even watch the news because it pisses them off so much. Some are also stating things that, just by talking about, could get them arrested. Even random people I meet at stores and out and about, where you don't typically get into political discussions, mention how screwed up things are right now.

Am I the only person who notices this? If the people I know, who are relatively level headed, and the average joe on the street are acting this way, I can't imagine whats going on with less rational, more desperate people around the country. I get the feeling that crime in general is about to climb in a massive way, beginning sometime in the summer. But I can't shake the feeling that their is going to be some high profile incident, not a false flag or staged event.

1) People ARE pissed off. I don't think this happens to have anything to do with that "will happen" but simply "what has happened.". I am personal friends with two people that are ACTIVE L.E. - One of these individuals is in special tactical operations that works UC in the "drug and corruption" field. The other friend is a WC that has been employed by the same department for 25 years. I have asked both of them straight up two questions.

a) How do you believe you co-workers would react to orders that are clearly unconstitutional, such as confiscation of guns or rounding up of citizens due to "domestic terrorist concerns".

b) What is the general "coffee talk" of your co-workers in regard to the general state of events currently in our country.

BOTH of their answers surprised me a little. In both cases they said 95% of the people they work with believe the federal government IS OUT OF LINE. One of the two said that his only concern would be with the brand new recruits that have yet to spend a year on the street and see reality. Both said they felt that in short order the majority would refuse to execute orders of this nature. One of them is a STRONG 10th amendment supporter and he has told me that it has been a common discussion among the other officers. All seem to favor strong State positions. Also, both told me that MANY of the officers THEMSELVES are angry or offended by recent reports and such from DHS about "right wing terrorism" and such... becuase a lot of THEM fall into the same descriptions as "regular folk". Many of these folks are prior military, strong 2nd amendment supporters and about "enforcement of law not politics".

We are in a lot better shape with these folks then I think a lot of you expect. Martial law in this country wil be NO EASY TASK. As a matter of fact, considering the way our law enforcement structure is in the country there is a VERY VERY VERY small amount of LE compared to the population. We have order in the United States because THE CITIZENS GIVE IT BY CHOICE.

Military interference in Americans lives will bring up many memories from movies and thoughts they do not like.

In addition, if we brought *ALL* of our military home... ALL OF THEM... (which is impossible because of the resulting huge power hole we would leave) those numbers are not even enough to support martial law. You must also think about the massive number of people in this country that are not happy with the way big brother has been acting.

I do not think anyone needs to fear martial law UNLESS you live in a few centers where they will (if this happens) concentrate massive numbers of troops because control of the areas will be critical to govt structure survival... IE: Washington D.C., New York City, Houston, Tampa, Base Cities, Atlanta, Numerous large cities in California, Eastern Central Florida, etc. If you are living in rural or semi-rural areas outside of large cities I believe military encounters would be kept to a minimum.

Same reason gun confiscation is not going to happen... the population is not willing.

This is why the Federal Government is using their "first supply" clause with many of the ammo manufacturers to demand first delivery. If you do your research you will see where the majority of ammo is going that is being manufactured. Stored away by Federal Government (even the calibers they don't use). Choke the ammo supply and the problem is a LITTLE less of a problem. I mean, come on, you can not even get PRIMERS now.....

2) The "quiet" is bothering a lot of people. Lack of news tells us by prior experience they (government(s)) are up to SOMETHING. This could also contribute to such feelings.

3) I agree that something doesn't feel right. Even though I stated #2 I have been having the same uncomfortable feelings as well.

I think right now any wise individual will see the importance of "being prepared". If nothing else we will be entering a period of high priced goods and the dollar losing its value rapidly. I also think we might be in for some supply problems, including food.

We are living in very very odd times.

DamianTV
05-17-2009, 06:59 AM
You and your "Blame America" attitude.

Not all America. Just its leaders that do the exact opposite of what the voices of the people are crying for. "End the War". What? More War? Ok, you heard it boys, More War!

@RPC, yeah, something is "off". Gut feeling, something big and bad is coming pretty soon.

Carson
05-17-2009, 07:05 AM
More like scared...

cornered.

eOs
05-17-2009, 08:22 AM
everyone is aware of the bullshit our government is protruding. Not two weeks ago did I get into a random conversation about the billion dollar bailouts and taxes with a local businesswoman. Everyone is pissed but no one is projecting these ideas. Everyone's waiting to see what's going to happen next. Cross this line and I'll...Ok you can cross that line, but if you cross this line...Wait, I can live with that line being crossed, but don't cross this one! And as we say this, we continue to live our own lives.

Agent CSL
05-17-2009, 09:05 AM
There are similar concerns here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=192098

Even my signature is acting up.

andrewh817
05-17-2009, 07:41 PM
This thing is in real time, there's not going to be 1 major incident that starts the downward spiral, in fact I'd go as far as to say Biden said that thing about Obama being tested to keep people looking for that 1 thing and not focus on what the government has already done to ensure this collapse will take place. (Bailouts, stimulus, etc)

Original_Intent
05-17-2009, 08:15 PM
I had a dream last night that Ron Paul called me. I can't remember why though. Maybe I was channeling Matt Collins. :D

(I really had the dream, just couldn't resist giving Matt a dig :))

I think people are pissed because they are stressed and they are seeing the writing on the wall.

Bob Bennet is already running re-election ads here in Utah - pretty weird for a long term GOP senator from this state - maybe some polls are showing him that he may be out of a job in 18 months? (The ad was really sad, the best he could do was get an endorsement from Mitt Romney, which I guess here in Utah IS political gold, it is just telling that he is running campaign ads at this time)

idiom
05-18-2009, 03:36 AM
Man I hope its televised internationally.

akihabro
05-18-2009, 08:25 AM
If someone or a group does something bad, I hope they explain themselves. The worst thing would be an implication of martial law and mass media/ government propaganda about their intentions. I'd be something if they had a blog or video and word got out to the public before their site was shut down. I wouldn't be surprised if there would be public support from the public who was actually informed of the truth.
Hopefully nothing will happen, but record gun and ammo sales are a clear sign there is something brewing. Maybe its just public preparedness.

I Am Weasel
05-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Funny thing is I've mentioned the same thing to most my friends and co-workers of "something" happening only to have them agree with me.