PDA

View Full Version : Constitution Party National Ballot Access

Volitzer
05-16-2009, 09:36 PM
Constitution Party National Ballot Access

If we are going to have any chance of defeating the NWO's 2 party Oligarchy we need to get the Constitution Party on the ballot in all 50 states.

http://www.constitutionparty.com

http://believeinamerica.com

Click on the believe-in-america forum and then click on your state and check to see if your state has the Constitution Party on the ballot.

If not then co-ordinate with your state's party leader and work to get it on the ballot.

Baldwin/Castle Ticket Sets Constitution Party Record in 27 States in ’08

by Richard Winger

www.ballot-access.org

The Constitution Party has run a presidential candidate in each of the last five presidential elections. In 2008, its presidential nominee, Chuck Baldwin, polled a higher percentage of the vote than any previous Constitution Party presidential candidate had ever polled in 27 states.

Those 27 states are: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

dr. hfn
05-16-2009, 10:43 PM
The LP and CP leadership need to listen to me on this. They need to team up with Free and Equal and any other willing partners to work for fair ballot and election laws. This should be their primary goal.

Theocrat
05-16-2009, 11:35 PM
I wholeheartedly support that effort.

KCIndy
05-17-2009, 12:47 AM
Yep... I'll second (or "third") that idea...

As the ol' guy said, "If we don't hang together, we'll certainly hang separately."

Ron Paul showed he wasn't afraid to "reach across the aisle" as it were to various third parties, up to and including the Greens. I'm still flabbergasted that Bob Barr didn't take him up on the coalition idea.

We have to get as many voices as we can pushing for the things in which we're all in agreement - ballot access in particular - if the system is ever going to be anything but the fraud of Demo/Republican.