PDA

View Full Version : Stupid ocean buoys fail to support global warming

angelatc
05-16-2009, 07:15 PM
More at the link...

http://www.bluegrasspundit.com/2009/05/stupid-ocean-buoys-fail-to-support.html

When they were first deployed in 2003, the Argos were hailed for their ability to collect information on ocean conditions more precisely, at more places and greater depths and in more conditions than ever before.

No longer would scientists have to rely on measurements mostly at the surface from older scientific buoys or inconsistent shipboard monitors.

So why are some scientists now beginning to question the buoys' findings? Because in five years the little blighters have failed to detect any global warming. They are not reinforcing the scientific orthodoxy of the day, namely that man is causing the planet to warm dangerously. They are not proving the predetermined conclusions of their human masters. Therefore they, and not their masters' hypotheses, must be wrong.

In fact, "there has been a very slight cooling," according to a U.S. National Public Radio (NPR) interview with Josh Willis at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, a scientist who keeps close watch on the Argo findings.

virgil47
05-16-2009, 11:55 PM
I know isn't that a shame. The scientists know that global warming is happening as the earth's temperature has risen about .7 degrees Celsius in the last 150 years. Of course they fail to mention that 150 years ago is when the last ice age ended so any thinking person would not only expect the temperature to rise but would certainly hope that it would rise. I believe that an ant stamping it's little foot just as an earthquake occurs causes that earthquake as much as humanity causes global warming.

The ecology movement has become the method of choice used by the one worlders to control the earths governments. In order to create a one world government all countries must be equal. There can be no super powers. You can not defeat a super power militarily so you destroy it's economy through the use of ecological rules that impede its ability to feed and clothe it's citizens. You make everyday life so restrictive that the country slowly but surely becomes a third world nation. Then it can be controlled and forced to accept a one world government.

Mosheh Thezion
05-17-2009, 12:43 AM
THERE IS NO GLOBAL WARMING... not yet.

the fact is... the increase of co2, is offset by the 22 year cycle of the sun...

we are in the low temp cycle... and the planet has actually.. cooled...

but.. we are entering the heat up cycle.. where the suns magnetic field grows stronger.. and literally acts like a force field.. which will compress the sun... and make it hotter.

so over the next 10-15 years... yes.. it will be getting hotter.. and global warmers.. will say... see... its getting hotter... but it will be because of the sun.

CO2... is not the problem... it is the soot... the micro-particle polution.. which clouds the skys.

soot... should be the enemy... but they dont even talk about that.

if i get into office... I promise.. i will.

-MEMAT