PDA

View Full Version : Recieved This Email. Did You?

VoteForRonPaul
05-15-2009, 10:40 PM
A fishy message talks about a number of Al Qaida members will be running into our backyards?
Are you homeless? :eek:
Everybody watch for your childern and do not leave any planes in the backyard lol

Obama Revives Terrorist Tribunals Betraying Supporters
Friday, May 15, 2009 12:02 PM
"ConservativeActionAlerts" <info@conservativeactionalertsupdates.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
*****@yahoo.com
There are concerns all over the country that Barack Obama will bring Gitmo Terrorists to America. High-profile prosecutions have been stopped and the American Political Action Committee, a public interest group with high principles is working to prevent terrorists from being released.

People are always asking what they can do to protect the United States from terrorists. The answer? Support the relentless work of AmeriPAC!

Below, please find an important update from their President and Founder, Alan Gottleib.

Conservative Action Alerts

Obama Revives Terrorist Tribunals Betraying Supporters

Speak First - Think Later Forces Obama To Back Off Gitmo Release

Without thinking about the consequences an inexperienced Obama announced he would close Gitmo and release terrorists by the end of 2009 to keep his campaign promise. Now with Obama about to open the prison doors the Administration is still working on its plan.

No plan is a bad plan and Democrats are worried. They say they will not give Obama the $100 million he needs to shut Guantanamo until he gives them more details of how he is going to close the prison.

Select Below to Demand Obama Keep Gitmo Terrorists Out of the U.S.
FAX All 535 Congressmen - Stop Obama's Gitmo Terrorist Release!
https://secure.conservativedonations.com/ameripac_gitmo/?a=2403

In a complete reversal Obama has turned Liberal joy to anger and disappointment as he and Democrats are now singing their version of a Rolling Stones song:

I can't Git MO satisfaction
I can't Git MO satisfaction
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
I can't Git MO, I can't Git MO

The tune was inspired by Obama's new idea to continue the Bush military tribunal policy he repeatedly criticized. He now says that they will continue the military tribunals but with compassion and understanding for terrorists that want to destroy America by providing more legal protections for the battlefield terrorists.

The move will almost certainly draw protests from human rights advocates who supported Obama because of his promises to abolish the tribunals.

100 Non-Threatening Terrorists Living Near You In the U.S.?

Obama and his administration published an oxymoronic statement that only 100 Non-Threatening Terrorists will be released and could be living in your backyard. This from an Obama administration that admits water boarding was effective. Even Pelosi knew and rightfully condoned it's use during interrogations of terrorists. About 12 percent of the Non-Threatening Type Terrorists already released have gone back into the fight as terrorists. The group that's left, the 245 or so, these are the worst of the worst...

Obama's other options: put terrorists in U.S. prisons or move Gitmo terrorists some place else like U.S. military bases in Afghanistan. Putting terrorists in with general population criminals or in the U.S. prison system, military or not, just gives terrorists access to the type of criminals they want to recruit and train to be let out to live next to you. Just exactly how the world's largest, violent drug gang the notorious MS-13 grew to be the problem it is today.

A New Republican Bill: Keep Terrorists Out of America Act

Republicans have it right and the GOP said "Whether these terrorists are coming to a prison in Kansas or a halfway house in Missouri, or any other state, I can tell you this - Americans don't want these terrorists in their neighborhoods."

Making it clear that "Just last week the Administration admitted that some of the terrorists could be coming soon to a neighborhood near you," he said.

"Defense Secretary Gates testified before Congress that as many as 100 Guantanamo detainees could be transferred to the United States."

We need to support Republican legislation in Congress that would only allow a Guantanamo Bay prisoner to be transferred to a U.S. state with the permission of that state's Governor - in effect, giving the local official a veto.

The bill is named the Keep Terrorists Out of America Act.

Obama does not get it. He is the president and the buck should stop on his desk. But Obama passes the buck and blame shifts to Bush and Cheney. Obama in statements not becoming of a U.S. president insulted the former Vice President Dick Cheney by saying he was working on his memoir, "How to Shoot Friends and Interrogate People.”

Cheney, still looking out for the best interests of the U.S. said "I think that's going to be a tough sell. I don't know a single congressional district in this country that's going to want to say, 'Gee, great, they're sending us 20 Al Qaeda terrorists'."

Caution Terrorists Nearby

Newt Gingrich said of the Gitmo terrorists: If they are sent home "the Chinese will immediately arrest them because the Chinese think they're terrorists. . . we'll begin to learn, as everybody around the world says to the United States, why would I take these people from you? They're dangerous. I mean, you know, the Germans and others have said, we don't want these people.”

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of faxes are needed to be delivered to EACH AND EVERY Congressman right away. Be sure to send this Alert to EVERYONE you know who wants to help FORCE our government to STOP the EXCUSES and Select Below to Demand Obama Keep Gitmo Terrorists Out of the U.S.

Keep calling your Congressmen today, toll free numbers include 1-877-851-6437 and 1-866-220-0044, or call toll 1-202-225-3121 AND REGISTER YOUR OUTRAGE at expanding the Obama Bailout!

CALL PRESIDENT Obama 202-456-1111 and 202-456-1414 expressing your outrage at incompetence in wasting tax dollars to protect multi-millionaires.

DO NOT BE SILENCED - MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!

NOTE: We need TENS OF THOUSANDS of faxes and PHONE CALLS and EMAILS delivered to ALL Congressmen right away to Keep Gitmo Terrorists Out of the U.S.

Your voice can be heard - we need your urgent help at AmeriPAC

Your maximum possible gift of $5,000 would help us enormously.

Even smaller donations are going to help.

Any amount - $1000, $500, $250, or even $100 will help us fight the battle in Congress and Demand Obama Keep Gitmo Terrorists Out of the U.S.. It's time we stood up and said enough is enough! Please join us with your AmeriPAC donation TODAY. Thank you.

DONATE NOW. Keep Gitmo Terrorists Out of the U.S.!
https://secure.responseenterprises.com/ameripac/?a=2403

For more information, visit www.ameripac.org

Defend America,

Alan Gottlieb
AmeriPAC
President and Founder
www.Ameripac.org

Please make checks payable to AmeriPAC
American Political Action Committee (AmeriPAC)
PO Box 1682
Dept Code 2403
Bellevue, WA 98009-1682

Paid for by AmeriPAC, a federally-authorized and qualified multicandidate political action committee. Contributions to AmeriPAC will be used in connection with federal elections. Maximum contribution per individual per calendar year is $5,000. Contributions from foreign nationals and corporations are prohibited. Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

Reason
05-15-2009, 10:42 PM
dear god just look at that homepage

http://www.ameripac.org/

probably the most biased site I've ever seen