PDA

View Full Version : Introducing The Inflation Clown !

raystone
05-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Do your friends call you Dr. Doom when the subject of the economy comes up ?

Does your family wish you had a more joyful, gleeful attitude towards the future of the United States ?

Now, you can make them laugh with the Inflation Clown !

Bring out the talking Inflation Clown when your sister tells you how the stimulus package will bring jobs and prosperity to all of us.

Have her dial in the billions and trillions in deficit spending needed, press the talk button, and listen to the clown tell her about her future life !

"Your child will be living in a cardboard box on his next birthday ! HA HA !"

"You'll soon not find a crumb of food on any grocery store shelf ! HE HE !"

When your father-in-law tells you it's ok to borrow half of the annual U.S. budget, have him press the talk button.

"Your social security check next year won't even pay for your denture cream ! HA HA !"

"You'll freeze to death in a cold house because your heat was turned off ! HE HE !"

Coming soon, the Civil Unrest Circus Kit, and the Martial Law Lego Set Featuring Realistic Razor Wire !

purplechoe
05-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Where do I pick one up?

chris198
05-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Do your friends call you Dr. Doom when the subject of the economy comes up ?

Does your family wish you had a more joyful, gleeful attitude towards the future of the United States ?

Now, you can make them laugh with the Inflation Clown !

Bring out the talking Inflation Clown when your sister tells you how the stimulus package will bring jobs and prosperity to all of us.

Have her dial in the billions and trillions in deficit spending needed, press the talk button, and listen to the clown tell her about her future life !

"Your child will be living in a cardboard box on his next birthday ! HA HA !"

"You'll soon not find a crumb of food on any grocery store shelf ! HE HE !"

When your father-in-law tells you it's ok to borrow half of the annual U.S. budget, have him press the talk button.

"Your social security check next year won't even pay for your denture cream ! HA HA !"

"You'll freeze to death in a cold house because your heat was turned off ! HE HE !"

Coming soon, the Civil Unrest Circus Kit, and the Martial Law Lego Set Featuring Realistic Razor Wire !

I have to admit, this is pretty damn awesome, I had a good laugh :p. Create more ! ;) (And I'd totally buy it, if it existed)