PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Votes Against Arnold Palmer 422 to 1 (yahoo sports main page)

nyrgoal99
05-15-2009, 02:39 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Who-s-the-one-congressman-who-voted-against-Arni;_ylt=AmSgqtCR79LBIeQ7VTv69coogsUF?urn=golf,16 3676

Go Ron!!!

Reason
05-15-2009, 02:43 PM
who the fck is Arnold Palmer

homah
05-15-2009, 02:51 PM
who the fck is Arnold Palmer

Arnold Palmer is a beverage consisting of half iced tea and half lemonade.

Hope that was helpful.

sevin
05-15-2009, 03:02 PM
He even suggested on the House Floor before he voted against Rosa Parks's medal that if it meant so much to the Members of Congress, why not fund the award out of their own pockets? He pulled $100 out of his own wallet, but had no other takers.

Ron Paul is fucking awesome.

These assholes at congress piss away public money like drunk racehorses, but they won't put up their own money for shit.

(sorry about the language, i'm in a mood today)

MRoCkEd
05-15-2009, 03:08 PM
The comments are overwhelmingly positive.

dannno
05-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Ya pretty good stuff.

My dad really likes golf and the drink, so I sent him the article ;)

DirtMcGirt
05-15-2009, 03:55 PM
I read some of the comments and some people actually still have never heard of RP. Really good article though...

ItsTime
05-15-2009, 04:00 PM
I read some of the comments and some people actually still have never heard of RP. Really good article though...

That is good for us then! Maybe they will look him up and see what he is all about.

disorderlyvision
05-15-2009, 04:11 PM
I posted this a couple days ago...

ClayTrainor
05-15-2009, 04:12 PM
The comments are overwhelmingly positive.

Yea they are... a couple of stupid ones off of the beginning

Just another political hack. How good can you be in your party when Limbaugh thinks you are a whack job?

With the budget stretched so thin, MAYBE Mr. Paul would like to work for NO Salary then. I'm sure "DR.Ron" can afford not to be paid.......Otherwise he's just being a silly hypocrite.

The rest are pretty much positive though, and the above are either uninformed or unintelligent.

akihabro
05-15-2009, 05:03 PM
Ron wants to keep his monopoly on gold. Seriously what did Arnold do...play some great games of golf, have courses designed by him and make ice tea lemonade. So what! Oh one good thing, he was in the USCG.

tpreitzel
05-15-2009, 08:21 PM
too funny ... ya have to draw the line someplace! ;)

Arnie, Ron designs pretty tight fairways...

Bruno
05-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Fantastic article and comments.

Ironically, today on CNN they were talking about how with the economy and two wars, politicians don't have time to vote on bills such as legalizing marijuana (the illegality of which results in 500,000 people a year being arrested). But they have time for this??

ClayTrainor
05-15-2009, 09:04 PM

Ironically, today on CNN they were talking about how with the economy and two wars, politicians don't have time to vote on bills such as legalizing marijuana (the illegality of which results in 500,000 people a year being arrested). But they have time for this??

Yes... we have no time to worry about all of the money we're spending on putting non-violent criminals in jail... we have serious economic problems to deal with here :rolleyes:

RSLudlum
05-15-2009, 09:05 PM

What? You don't see CNN's infallible logic? You can't have 500,000 more people on the street unemployed. It's better they stay behind bars housed and fed by those taxpayers that are still employed.

</sarcasm>