PDA

View Full Version : The New Texas Declaration of Independence?

Bryan
05-15-2009, 01:51 PM
The New Texas Declaration of Independence?
"When a government has ceased to protect the lives, liberty and property of the people, from whom its legitimate powers are derived, and for the advancement of whose happiness it was instituted, and so far from being a guarantee for the enjoyment of those inestimable and inalienable rights, becomes an instrument in the hands of evil rulers for their oppression.

"When the Constitution of their country, which they have sworn to support, no longer has a substantial existence, and the whole nature of their government has been forcibly changed, without their consent, from a restricted federative republic, composed of sovereign states, to a consolidated central federal government, in which every interest is disregarded but that of the President and the special interest groups, both the eternal enemies of civil liberty, the ever-ready minions of power, and the usual instruments of tyrants.

"When, long after the spirit of the constitution has departed, moderation is at length so far lost by those in power, that even the semblance of freedom is removed, and the forms themselves of the constitution discontinued, and so far from their petitions and remonstrances being regarded, the citizens who bear them are ignored or ridiculed, and agents of the government are sent forth to force new government systems upon them using either the newest technologies available or via gunpoint.

Continued:
http://patriotwriter.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-texas-declaration-of-independence.html

The blog comments are open so you can post any replies to it both here and on the blog. You can see mine there. :)

Cheers! :)

DXDoug
05-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Texas house / Senate all SUCKS!!! wtf im sick and tired of this shit. Im ready to go out and ... for my freedom!!

when are we gonna attack these fucking idiots in control !

we need a plan to take back our country! and if its a new decleration, im down! and im Ready to join the militia!

Fuck i hate america.

Athan
05-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Texas house / Senate all SUCKS!!! wtf im sick and tired of this shit. Im ready to go out and ... for my freedom!!

when are we gonna attack these fucking idiots in control !

we need a plan to take back our country! and if its a new decleration, im down! and im Ready to join the militia!

Fuck i hate america.

FBI: Hey thanks for posting that on the internets, kiddo. Lol