PDA

View Full Version : honestly, he has potential, but...

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 02:42 AM
seriously... this guy seems very cool... and fitting... he has potential..

but..

all he needs, is to take a stand for the constitution.

Say... that in office he will end the states of emergency.

Say, .. he will restore the constitution as law.

Say.. that he fought to defend it.. and he will restore it.

its that simple.

and then, explain to the masses, that the constitution is not in effect, and hasnt been for 80 years.... this will get attention.

and then offer simple solutions to fix, the indepth problems which arise when it is restrored.

if he has the answers.

if he offers restoration of freedom'.. via he constitution being restored.

then he is a shoe in....

who could stop him?

but...

if he cant say those things..

then honestly... his potential.. goes down the toilet like so much feces.

Honestly.

He knows...

but if he chooses not to discuss it... then he breaks his vow to that very constitition which each soilder and politician takes to defend it.. and uphold it.

and upholding it.. means... fighting to protect it.. re-instate it.. and maintain it.

PERIOD.

ANYTHING LESS... AND i JUST DONT BELIEVE.

this issue.. could propel him.. into office... because Most americans dont know.

He could turn on the light.. and shine in our darkest hour.

or not.

-MEMAT

LibertyEagle
05-14-2009, 04:18 AM
He would have to prove it first and I'm not sure that would be so easy to do.

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 03:59 PM
He would have to prove it first and I'm not sure that would be so easy to do.

WRONG...

it is well known historical fact.

it is taught in school... the new deal of 1933.

the state of emergency, gives the Fed the power, to do all the things the constitution says it cant do..

like provide social security, medicare.. give the fbi national authrority.. etc.

IT IS ALL VERY TRUE.. VERY PROVABLE.. AND SO CLEAR.. ITS LIKE THE NOSE ON YOUR FACE..

but.. because the media is controlled... the masses of people just dont know.

I did not know for 30 years of my life...

And when i found i out, i became enraged.

So should you.

and so will most americans when they finally understand.

and knowing... and seeing a candidate who can and will fix it.. will develop support which no other candidate can muster.

And if he.. Adam wont do it.. I will probubly have to do it myself.

-MEMAT

ClayTrainor
05-14-2009, 05:26 PM
WRONG...

it is well known historical fact.

it is taught in school... the new deal of 1933.

the state of emergency, gives the Fed the power, to do all the things the constitution says it cant do..

like provide social security, medicare.. give the fbi national authrority.. etc.

IT IS ALL VERY TRUE.. VERY PROVABLE.. AND SO CLEAR.. ITS LIKE THE NOSE ON YOUR FACE..

but.. because the media is controlled... the masses of people just dont know.

I did not know for 30 years of my life...

And when i found i out, i became enraged.

So should you.

and so will most americans when they finally understand.

and knowing... and seeing a candidate who can and will fix it.. will develop support which no other candidate can muster.

And if he.. Adam wont do it.. I will probubly have to do it myself.

-MEMAT

Whether your right or not, this is exactly the type of thing people will label you as a "conspiracy theorist" for supporting, when you're trying to get elected.

I wouldnt do that, and i doubt anyone in this forum would, but lots of people elsewhere would, and they wouldn't even consider your proposal. That is what LE meant. Adam would have to convince people that this is true, in Washington, in order to do something about it. He can't just magically wave a congressman wand, and destroy 70 years of economic framework, as a congressman. You understand this right? Ron Paul doesn't have that power either.

That's the tough part. If he gets elected, he's just 1 congressman. He will be a voice for freedom though, and he wants to restore the constitution in every possibly way, as much as anyone here.

You're very persistent with this issue, but Adam is definitely a free-market supporter and sound-money supporter. He will be fighting for a constitutional money system, and has attended "End the Fed" rallies. He is a constitutional republican! :)

I personally haven't studied the specifics of what you're talking about, but soon, you will be able to try and get your question answered by Adam on thisjuly4th.com

We will be putting together a format for you to get your questions to him.

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 05:33 PM
IVE ALREADY TALKED TO ADAM...

and he said... he wants to get elected first... for being likeable... not because he cares about the constitution..

sorry.

all a person has to do... is say one thing.. that the people who doubt him can go home and check in 5 minutes on their computer.

"the new deal of 1933+state of emergency"

you do that... and look at what you will find.

it is historical fact.

its not being hidden.. its not secret knowledge.

its old news.

old news, no one talks about anymore.. but is well established fact.

And people like you... dont seem to care.

WHY IS THAT?

-MEMAT

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 05:34 PM
THIS IS NO CONSPIRACY THEORY.

it is world history, anyone can look it up.

its no secret... no debate here.

it just takes balls to say it.

and if he used it, he would get everyone on his side.. especially those he wakes up to the truth.. which 99% oF the population just dont know.

-MEMAT

Kludge
05-14-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm looking for someone to redirect government's "Progress" in a liberty-oriented direction (regression) not someone to represent me.

ronpaulhawaii
05-14-2009, 05:37 PM

When and where?

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 05:38 PM
I'm looking for someone to redirect government's "Progress" in a liberty-oriented direction (regression) not someone to represent me.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??

-memat

Bruehound
05-14-2009, 05:39 PM
I may have to try the ignore function for the very first time.

ClayTrainor
05-14-2009, 05:39 PM

and he said... he wants to get elected first... for being likeable... not because he cares about the constitution..

sorry.

I'm sure that's not what he said at all, and that's just how you interpreted it. I'd like you to source a quote of what exactly he said, please :)

all a person has to do... is say one thing.. that the people who doubt him can go home and check in 5 minutes on their computer.

Yes, and every single person on this forum does that every single day, i'm sure ;)

"the new deal of 1933+state of emergency"

you do that... and look at what you will find.

it is historical fact.

its not being hidden.. its not secret knowledge.

its old news.

So is The Gulf of Tonkin, but people still think 911 conspiracy theories are nuts before they look into them.

old news, no one talks about anymore.. but is well established fact.

And people like you... dont seem to care.

WHY IS THAT?

-MEMAT

Because you're too persistent, and act like nothing else matters but this one single issue. You also don't present your case very well, you're just telling me to go do research. Yes, i'm reading all about it, and it's right in line with how i've viewed the economic issue.

The CFR instituted the 16th, unconstitutionally as well. That's a huge issue, that takes 30% of American's wealth every single year.

There are wars that have been started based on entire lies, and funded by the FED.

We have to dismantle government in anyway we can, and we have to get men willing to do that in office. Adam wants to end the fed, end the income tax, end central government planning etc.

He probably just hasn't researched your specific topic, as well as you'd like him to. I haven't either, and it just seems like another crazy stupid oppressive thing the US government has done, without the awareness of the people.

Nothing new or surprising here.

You need to lighten up a bit, and learn how to discuss civilly without acting like your one issue is the end all be all. Maybe it is, but you gotta do a better job of convincing people, than just saying things like "it's basic fact, do your research"

ClayTrainor
05-14-2009, 05:42 PM

You're starting to look like a real jackass saying shit like this.

ARe you trying to tell us that you have balls? You're not educating, you're just inflating your ego. Acting like you know something so important that nobody else does.

and if he used it, he would get everyone on his side.. especially those he wakes up to the truth.. which 99% oF the population just dont know.

-MEMAT

You said it yourself. 99% don't know. You really think he's going to win an election based on something 99% of people don't know about?

He's for dismantling government and restoring the constitution. If whatever is pissing you off so much violates the constutution, in any way, than adam is against it! You're not doing a very good job of educating anybody.

Yes America has been in a state of emergency since 1933, so it seems. The FED has been screwing with economic policy since 1913. It's all a big governmetn problem, and we need to dismantle... you're either on our side, fighting for constitutional liberty for individuals, or you're going to go play into somebody who fits your specific agenda.

LibertyEagle
05-14-2009, 05:48 PM
seriously... this guy seems very cool... and fitting... he has potential..

but..

all he needs, is to take a stand for the constitution.

its that simple.

And exactly HOW would one lowly member of the House do that?

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 05:50 PM
When and where?

about 5 days ago... on the phone... do you want the number?

Im not sure if i should give it out.
besides.. its availble on his website.

-MEMAT

Andrew-Austin
05-14-2009, 05:51 PM

its that simple.

So you want him to lie? He is just one dude, he doesn't have a magic wand.

and then, explain to the masses, that the constitution is not in effect, and hasnt been for 80 years.... this will get attention.

He will be challenging tons of people (the bulk of Washington and the MSM) simply be saying this including 80 years worth of Supreme Court judges, he will be inviting people to attack him, all so his rhetoric seems radical and accusatory enough to appease you. It isn't good strategy, he could focus on many other things that would actually resonate with people and invite discussion in the media.

who could stop him?

Plenty of people. Words and facts don't make you powerful in Washington.

Kludge
05-14-2009, 05:52 PM

Prayer...???

(sorry :p)

ClayTrainor
05-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Plenty of people. Words and facts don't make you powerful in Washington.

ain't that the truth :(

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm sure that's not what he said at all, and that's just how you interpreted it. I'd like you to source a quote of what exactly he said, please :)

Yes, and every single person on this forum does that every single day, i'm sure ;)

So is The Gulf of Tonkin, but people still think 911 conspiracy theories are nuts before they look into them.

Because you're too persistent, and act like nothing else matters but this one single issue. You also don't present your case very well, you're just telling me to go do research. Yes, i'm reading all about it, and it's right in line with how i've viewed the economic issue.

The CFR instituted the 16th, unconstitutionally as well. That's a huge issue, that takes 30% of American's wealth every single year.

There are wars that have been started based on entire lies, and funded by the FED.

We have to dismantle government in anyway we can, and we have to get men willing to do that in office. Adam wants to end the fed, end the income tax, end central government planning etc.

He probably just hasn't researched your specific topic, as well as you'd like him to. I haven't either, and it just seems like another crazy stupid oppressive thing the US government has done, without the awareness of the people.

Nothing new or surprising here.

You need to lighten up a bit, and learn how to discuss civilly without acting like your one issue is the end all be all. Maybe it is, but you gotta do a better job of convincing people, than just saying things like "it's basic fact, do your research"

IT WAS NOT AN EXACT QUOTE...

he said.. that he is aware of it.
that he doesnt think it would help him get elected.
And that people vote for who they like more, and when elected then, he would try to make waves about it, but at this time, he doesnt think it will help him.

in essence... he did ''not'' say anything ''bad'' about the constitution.

he was very agreeable... its just that he thinks like you do, that it is a NON-ISSUE.

and that is hardly the case.

look..

there are many issues... money... debt.. taxes.. the fed... irs.. rules of this and that...

they are all seperate issues... all of which STEM... from the emergency war powers given the government in 1933..

PERIOD.

THAT IS WHY... I OBSESS... so that you will come to understand, that indeed there are many bad things... and each of them.. is like the branch on a tree.

you can cut off a branch.. like ending the Fed... or restoring real money.

but the evil tree still stands.

ONLY.. BY ENDING THE EMERGENCIES, AND RESTORING THE CONSTITUTION, would be like cutting the stem... chopping down the entire tree.

by ending the emergencies... the entire tree comes down, and everything everyone here wants... gets done.. all at the same time.

instead of fighting 100 small battles.. all you people in these movements need to do is focus on one battle... just one.

chop the tree down... attack the stem... END THE EMERGENCIES!!!
AND RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION AS LAW.

DO THAT... AND everything gets fixed... for the most part.

Adam... was very agreeable on all of this... BUT.. NON-COMMITED.

THATS MY BEEF..

to get my vote... I need to know he will keep his oath of office when he takes it

That oath.. is to uphold and defend the constitution.

which a person cannot do, by saying nothing.

Get it?

-MEMAT

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 06:03 PM

HE CANT...

but... if he takes an oath to defend it..

And then.. keeps his mouth shut..

well.. clearly... that would not be defending it... would it?

All i would ask, is that he understand... and that he as a congressmen... say something..

speak... tell the people.. tell the members of congress.

And not be afraid.

he may never get anything done about it.

But if he can open his mouth and speak on it.. then he would be doing more to defend it, than anyone else in office.

and as such... he would be keeping his oath... BY TRYING.

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

TRY.. OR NOT TO TRY.

WHICH IS IT?

-memat

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=Andrew-Austin;2123939]

He will be challenging tons of people (the bulk of Washington and the MSM) simply be saying this including 80 years worth of Supreme Court judges, he will be inviting people to attack him, all so his rhetoric seems radical and accusatory enough to appease you. It isn't good strategy, he could focus on many other things that would actually resonate with people and invite discussion in the media.

[QUOTE]

hes a marine who was shot at in Iraq...

if he has balls, he should not fear debate, or challenges in congress.

and if he wont talk about.

if hes afraid of making waves.
if hes afraid of upsetting people...

then hes a wimp... isnt he?

I dont think he is.

He speaks with fire and passion.

He seems to have balls.

I would simply hope that he uses them, to defend the constitution which he fought for..

-MEMAT

ronpaulhawaii
05-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Dude, learn how to write legibly, this ain't a friggin poetry forum

brandon
05-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Mosheh,

Your writting

style

is really

obnoxious

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 06:18 PM
YES, im sorry.

but the history is, that when people give up argueing, but dont want to admit that im right, THEY START to attack myy grammer.
because yes... im an ass... im crude, rude.. and more often than not, completely offensive...
its true... i know.

so yes.. my writing style is wierd... my ego over inflated, and i obsess.

But i am on the same side.

none of you, denys that the constitution should be restored as law.
none of you deny that a state of emergency usurped it in 1933.

but none of you, will commit to wanting to do something active about the fact, that as long as that state of emergency is in place, then.. we have lost the constitution.. that it is not in effect,
and that our constitutional government was usupred in 1933.

Even those of you... who admit its true.. and know its true.
dont seem to want to make it an issue. and many are just making excuses.

I.. am not worthy of running for office.. im a big mouthed ass.. who more often than not has my foot in my mouth.

but Adam.. is worthy.

I only wish that he loved the constitution enough to realise that by defending it, he would set himself apart from all the hacks.

He would become a true leader for freedom and justice, and that... would be worth alot.

--MEMAT

brandon
05-14-2009, 06:19 PM
none of you, denys that the constitution should be restored as law.

I do. Fuck the constitution. I think the entire federal government should be abolished 100%

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 06:30 PM
I do. Fuck the constitution. I think the entire federal government should be abolished 100%

AND WHAT WOULD YOU REPLACE IT WITH?

HOW would you divide power? regulate industry?

Do you want seperate states as seperate countries?

what?

The Federal government, is not a bad idea.. its just supposed to be controlled, and ruled over by the constitution... thats what its for.

right now... it has no rules.

Restoring the constitution would put the reins back on the beast.

but.. you said... "Fuck the constitution"

which makes you a traitor to it.

I doubt you understand what you have lost since it was taken away.

So sad.

-MEMAT

Kludge
05-14-2009, 06:37 PM
which makes you a traitor to it.

I doubt he ever took an oath to obey it.

The Constitution was an incredible expansion of government power and further surrender of individuals' liberties.

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 06:44 PM
ANYONE.. who says "Fuck the constitution" is a lap dog, to every traitor who has taken that oath and doesnt care.

they.. and people like them... are the problem.

-MEMAT

Roxi
05-14-2009, 06:56 PM
dude, im really confused as to what your point is.... can you tell me in one sentence what you are trying to accomplish here? whats your point?

Original_Intent
05-14-2009, 07:01 PM

-MEMAT

It doesn't matter if it is fact or not. You open witht his approach and people will tune you out. If you don't understand that, you don't undedrstand the programming that 98% of our society is completely conditioned to. And the remaining 2% are only varying degrees of awake. I mean I am consciously TRYING to wake up to more ane more, and I would say I am 50%-75% awake.

You can say all it takes is for someoen to say it, it is easily verifiable - you are right but it doesn't matter - you use this as your platform and you will run into two problems.

1) the vast majority of the people you talk to will dismiss you.
2) You will not reach many people because the media will shut you down, and if they ever actually give you an opportunity to talk they will ridicule, roll their eyes, etc. That is in the unlikely event that they even let you on the air.

Think of Ron Paul's treatment and multiply by 10. Even Ron Paul was smart enough not to touch 9/11 truth, and he had the gravitas of being a 5 term congressman and a history of making correct predictions. If you think just "speaking the truth" is going to win an election, I am sorry you are extremely extremely naive.

is that the way it SHOULD work? Of course! But that has nothing to do with politics.

ClayTrainor
05-14-2009, 07:04 PM
It doesn't matter if it is fact or not. You open witht his approach and people will tune you out. If you don't understand that, you don't undedrstand the programming that 98% of our society is completely conditioned to. And the remaining 2% are only varying degrees of awake. I mean I am consciously TRYING to wake up to more ane more, and I would say I am 50%-75% awake.

You can say all it takes is for someoen to say it, it is easily verifiable - you are right but it doesn't matter - you use this as your platform and you will run into two problems.

2) You will not reach many people because the media will shut you down, and if they ever actually give you an opportunity to talk they will ridicule, roll their eyes, etc. That is in the unlikely event that they even let you on the air.

Think of Ron Paul's treatment and multiply by 10. Even Ron Paul was smart enough not to touch 9/11 truth, and he had the gravitas of being a 5 term congressman and a history of making correct predictions. If you think just "speaking the truth" is going to win an election, I am sorry you are extremely extremely naive.

is that the way it SHOULD work? Of course! But that has nothing to do with politics.

Words of wisdom :)

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 07:07 PM
dude, im really confused as to what your point is.... can you tell me in one sentence what you are trying to accomplish here? whats your point?

YOU PEOPLE... should care...

I presume you do.

fact is... if all you people, recognised that there is a core issue.. this one.

then united... you would have the numbers and potential to do something about it.

Divided.. as you are... you can honestly hope to do very little.

They... the powers that be... dont want you united.
they want you divided.

The last thing they want.. is for someone like you.. to agree with someone like me... and stand together, and find others.. who will focus like a laser on this core issue.

Because if the constitution is restored the entire house of cards comes crashing down... and the people are set free.

They.. dont want you to care.

they... would rather you, just go about your own way, and stay un-organized.

so.. forgive me... for trying and making a start of it.

-MEMAT

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 07:11 PM

FACT IS...

if I cant get other people to do it..

Ill have no choice but to do it myself.

Adam... kokesh.. has re-inspired me.

I.. may very well run for president.

I may not win... but that doesnt mean I cannot actually run.

and my platform is obvious... and more than that... I offer detailed long term solutions to all the entrenched problems... (not yet discussed.)

I offered these to Adam... and he has choosen not to respond.

So..

what am I to do?

Plato, i think it was said..

"those who refuse to go into politics, are doomed to be ruled over by lesser men"

-MEMAT

Original_Intent
05-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Nothing like being quoted to see all of your typos. :rolleyes:

Also. OP I would say that posting over and over about what is obviously your "pet topic" is not going to win friends and influence people. Believe it or not, a good number of people here are probably already aware of what you are talking about. And nothing wrong with trying to educate people about it.

Have you ever heard the term "milk before meat"? Do you understand the term?

Your approach of jsut saying "anyone with any balls would stand up about this" etc is just naive and shows that you have not tried your approach. I mean look at the reception that you are receiving here, and this is a friendly crowd to your message if ever there was one.

Definitely if you feel you are doing what has to be done and the way it has to be done, more power to you. I think you would have a lot more luck out in the real world by having a little more knowledge on a variety of issues, and then you can talk to people about - what interests THEM! And if you can build up some credibilty by actually knowing what you are talking about on issues they care about, then when you drop the red pill bomb on them they will be a lot more likely to take that five minutes to research what you tell them.

Of course this takes time. But running around and calling anyone who won't put YOUR issue as their top issue a wimp, lacking manhood, etc. that is no way to spread your message. If you know so much about how to get elected, then run for office and then you get the privilege of deciding what subjects to focus on.

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 07:32 PM
pet topic??

the constitution???
gesh..

I understand... i post this stuff as an exploritive exercise.. and what do i find??

I find that the waters are filled with sharks.. in a heavy storm of doubt and apathy... with ememy ships... circiling... and arrows from every disgruntled wild man shooting just for the sake of shooting something.

Few.. on this sea... care about the storm, since they have grown up in it.

they act as if it is normal... the way its supposed to be..

and those in charge of the ship.. and those standing in line to be captains ans so forth... are taking drinks from the sea water... and walking around in delirium... saying "everything is ok" --- "we just need a slight change of course....."

no sir...

this time, has not been in vain.. and while my approach has been rude.. it has worked well, for it has engaged you.

So again... no.. im not worthy..

but guys like adam are..

and so.. I do my part to try and push him in the right direction... and since he does not respond to my emails.. after promising to do so, when speaking on the phone.
I have choosen to call him out here... the very place he told me to go.

If others wont take the wheel of this lost ship.. I may have to.

I dont want to... but if we are being lead by fools... then what choice do i have.?

I only hope... i dont faint at the wheel..and crash us on the rocks.

-MEMAT

Roxi
05-14-2009, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE]YOU PEOPLE... should care...

I presume you do.

care about what? the new deal? i don't get what your saying

fact is... if all you people, recognised that there is a core issue.. this one.

the core issue being what? restoring the constitution? the new deal? i mean seriously... the real core issue is restoring freedom step by step, that means electing people locally to local and state offices, you have to start at the bottom up, I would be surprised if anyone here didn't feel this way

then united... you would have the numbers and potential to do something about it.

Divided.. as you are... you can honestly hope to do very little.

there are many projects going on.... were not ever all going to agree on one thing, but each of these projects might actually get somewhere if people would quit posting threads like this

They... the powers that be... dont want you united.
they want you divided.

well no kidding

The last thing they want.. is for someone like you.. to agree with someone like me... and stand together, and find others.. who will focus like a laser on this core issue.

you just said that

Because if the constitution is restored the entire house of cards comes crashing down... and the people are set free.

again the only way to do that is elect liberty loving people to local and state offices.

They.. dont want you to care.

they... would rather you, just go about your own way, and stay un-organized.

so.. forgive me... for trying and making a start of it.

it appears to me that you aren't trying to make a start of it, you are babbling and not being clear.. i asked you for one sentence explaining your point and I got a big weird explanation that didn't actually explain anything

-MEMAT

i don't know what this means, but its slightly annoying, not that my opinion matters on this, im just letting you know, if this is your attempt at a signature, you can use the signature function and save yourself some finger movements along the way

im confused as to what the crap you are talking about at all.... you want kokesh to talk about something? you want us to agree with you on something? Im serious i just don't know...

can I have one sentence PLEASE at what you want from us? what you want to accomplish with this thread. who are you? you say you talked to adam last week but you just joined us [yesterday?] were you here before with a different name? whats your involvement in the campaign, whats your real name, how long have you been a supporter, what meetup group were you in, does anyone here know you?

im telling you now if your serious about wanting to help restore the constitution, and you want the members of this forum to take you seriously about it, you should start off with an introduction and a background... otherwise you are going to come across as a shill.

Roxi
05-14-2009, 07:45 PM
and since he does not respond to my emails.. after promising to do so, when speaking on the phone.
I have choosen to call him out here... the very place he told me to go.

if your emails to adam look anything like your posts here, im not surprised hes not responding, I would be surprised if he could understand a word you are saying.

If others wont take the wheel of this lost ship.. I may have to. what do you mean by this? you mean you will run for office yourself? if thats the case you are going to have to stop speaking the way you do, introduce and explain yourself, learn how to use spell check etc.

I dont want to... but if we are being lead by fools... then what choice do i have.?

whos being led by fools? not I sir, I was one of the most skeptical people of people taking the reigns in this movement, and i have heavily researched most of them, i throw my support behind the ones i trust and believe and don't throw my support behind the ones that are questionable.

I have researched Adam extensively and while it means nothing to you, or anyone else for that matter, but I throw my support behind him completely, but not blindly

I only hope... i dont faint at the wheel..and crash us on the rocks.
this is the kind of poetic/cryptic crap that I was referring to in my last post, what the hell does this mean anyway

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 08:03 PM
i DID NOT mean to suggest adam is a fool... but those in power today are.. and i hope Adam would not become one of them... simply.

The point is... you dont have to get people elected to make change.

Because everyone one in office... knows that they are all violating their oath of office, by allowing for and doing nothing about the long term usurpation of the constitution.

they dont have to do anything... why???

because no one is screaming about it.
No one is sueing about it.
no one is protesting about it.
no one is even talking about it really.

if.. there were marches..
if there were protests..
if the people delcared in large numbers that they want a constitutional government.. then those in office right now.. WOULD HAVE No CHOICE. .. PERIOD.

but... if the people dont care.
if people like you choose to attack every subject except this core one.. then they dont have to.

do they???

if all you people.. in all these movements... focused... on this one issue..

then.. it could happen.

and byy doing so... amazingly.. all the other issues.. of taxes. of debt.. of laws.. all get fixed at the same time, when the constitution is restored.

so many groups.. focused on so many things..

so dis-organized... so divided.

you.. for example.. would you march for the constitution and its restoration?

that... is all we really need... to start caring.. all of us... and mean it.
then... they will have no choice but to recognise the will of the people.

-MEMAT
-MY NAME... is Luis Correa
or
Fabio Luis Edwardo correa Rodriguez hiraldo.
or.. mosheh Thezion
or..
Mosheh Eesho Muhammad Al-faraj Thezion (its a long story)

Im not jewish, or Muslim... except on fridays and saturdays... again.. long story.

which is why i use

-memat

Roxi
05-14-2009, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE]The point is... you dont have to get people elected to make change.

i disagree, but respectfully, this is why this movement is so powerful, we don't all have to agree, we all have to work as hard as we can to get the things accomplished that we think are important

Because everyone one in office... knows that they are all violating their oath of office, by allowing for and doing nothing about the long term usurpation of the constitution.

oh really? you think Ron Paul is violating his oath of office because he is in office.. i don't think you do but this is my point, elect more ron pauls in to every local and state office possible, then yes i think we might actually get somewhere.

because no one is screaming about it.
No one is sueing about it.
no one is protesting about it.
no one is even talking about it really.

if.. there were marches..
if there were protests..
if the people delcared in large numbers that they want a constitutional government.. then those in office right now.. WOULD HAVE No CHOICE. .. PERIOD.

i disagree, lots of people are screaming, suing, protesting, and talking about it. there are marches, no not every day, and its frustrating that in the 70's millions would come together on the lawns of Washington to protest, we don't have the power in numbers, partially because of apathy, partially because TPTB have been so... powerful... the mainstream audience believes not much can be done, they have lives, children, careers, etc and they don't think they can help without getting all involved

but... if the people dont care.
if people like you choose to attack every subject except this core one.. then they dont have to.

do they???

are you referring to me personally here? what have I attacked? and do they what? I believe in doing things step by step, if you referring to the core issue of restoring the constitution then ya most of us here believe thats the point of this movement, at least getting back to its roots.

if all you people.. in all these movements... focused... on this one issue..

then.. it could happen. refer to above quote

and by doing so... amazingly.. all the other issues.. of taxes. of debt.. of laws.. all get fixed at the same time, when the constitution is restored. wellll i agree and disagree, its not as simple as you put it here, but i think thats on the right track

so many groups.. focused on so many things..

so dis-organized... so divided.

your talking about herding cats here, I have been co-organizing projects in this movement for a long time, and cat herding is frustrating and impossible... we are all different people with a common bond, we don't have the same beliefs and we don't have to. having different liberty minded projects is not division, it productivity.

you.. for example.. would you march for the constitution and its restoration?

are you frigging kidding me? google my name Roxi Collinson, then ask me that question again

that... is all we really need... to start caring.. all of us... and mean it.
then... they will have no choice but to recognize the will of the people.

i agree here, but thats not as easy as it sounds.. you know what you need to be doing? finding a reasonable cause, go out and hand out flyers in your area, join some groups, attend some meetings, not wasting mine and your time here with this cryptic poetry of yours. get behind 1207, or one of the liberty candidates, don't be so divisive, don't be so defensive, talk plainly, your not going to bring anyone to your side acting weird, and making no sense.

-MY NAME... is Luis Correa
or
Fabio Luis Edwardo correa Rodriguez hiraldo.
or.. mosheh Thezion
or..
Mosheh Eesho Muhammad Al-faraj Thezion (its a long story)

Im not jewish, or Muslim... except on fridays and saturdays... again.. long story.

which is why i use

-memat

you didn't answer any of the questions I asked about yourself other than your name

I am not going to go back and forth with you anymore if you can't answer my questions. I am not sure I believe you, about who you are, I suspect you have been around here for a long time under a different name, I could be wrong of course, but you are too familiar, and you don't act like a "new" person..

if you are sincere then you need to chill out, and do a little more listening than talking, don't just come in here like you know everyone and what we are and are not doing. some of us have been working our butts off for the restoration of liberty, and the constitution for a really long time, some of us have put all our lives and all our monies and all our energies into this, and you can't just show up and start offending people expecting for anyone to rally around you.

your question you submitted to rand made you sound like a kook, you could have worded it very simply and sounded completely reasonable, but you chose to go the other way... why?

AdamT
05-14-2009, 09:14 PM
PROPER SENTENCE STRUCTURE (http://www.kentlaw.edu/academics/lrw/grinker/LwtaSentence_Structure.htm)

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 11:32 PM
[QUOTE=Mosheh Thezion;2124243]

i disagree, but respectfully, this is why this movement is so powerful, we don't all have to agree, we all have to work as hard as we can to get the things accomplished that we think are important

oh really? you think Ron Paul is violating his oath of office because he is in office.. i don't think you do but this is my point, elect more ron pauls in to every local and state office possible, then yes i think we might actually get somewhere.

i disagree, lots of people are screaming, suing, protesting, and talking about it. there are marches, no not every day, and its frustrating that in the 70's millions would come together on the lawns of Washington to protest, we don't have the power in numbers, partially because of apathy, partially because TPTB have been so... powerful... the mainstream audience believes not much can be done, they have lives, children, careers, etc and they don't think they can help without getting all involved

are you referring to me personally here? what have I attacked? and do they what? I believe in doing things step by step, if you referring to the core issue of restoring the constitution then ya most of us here believe thats the point of this movement, at least getting back to its roots.

refer to above quote

wellll i agree and disagree, its not as simple as you put it here, but i think thats on the right track

your talking about herding cats here, I have been co-organizing projects in this movement for a long time, and cat herding is frustrating and impossible... we are all different people with a common bond, we don't have the same beliefs and we don't have to. having different liberty minded projects is not division, it productivity.

are you frigging kidding me? google my name Roxi Collinson, then ask me that question again

i agree here, but thats not as easy as it sounds.. you know what you need to be doing? finding a reasonable cause, go out and hand out flyers in your area, join some groups, attend some meetings, not wasting mine and your time here with this cryptic poetry of yours. get behind 1207, or one of the liberty candidates, don't be so divisive, don't be so defensive, talk plainly, your not going to bring anyone to your side acting weird, and making no sense.

you didn't answer any of the questions I asked about yourself other than your name

I am not going to go back and forth with you anymore if you can't answer my questions. I am not sure I believe you, about who you are, I suspect you have been around here for a long time under a different name, I could be wrong of course, but you are too familiar, and you don't act like a "new" person..

if you are sincere then you need to chill out, and do a little more listening than talking, don't just come in here like you know everyone and what we are and are not doing. some of us have been working our butts off for the restoration of liberty, and the constitution for a really long time, some of us have put all our lives and all our monies and all our energies into this, and you can't just show up and start offending people expecting for anyone to rally around you.

your question you submitted to rand made you sound like a kook, you could have worded it very simply and sounded completely reasonable, but you chose to go the other way... why?

1) I did not come here, expecting people to rally around me.

2) I know you and many others have been very active... but let me ask you honestly... have you actually been active on this one issue??? of ending the states of emergency, and restoring the constitution as law???
I know... the answer is "no"... tell me if im wrong.

remember... that is the one thing... THEY dont want you active about.

Why???

because it is the one thing which can bring down the house of cards.

3) you said..." you know what you need to be doing? finding a reasonable cause, go out and hand out flyers in your area,""

and you got that right... but i cant do it alone.

look..

we are on the same side here.

the point i am trying to make is.

there are many battles to fight... many... and they are lke tearing off the branches of an evil tree...

But.. I say... lets cut the fucking tree down.

simple... by ending the emergencies... the constitution is automatically restored.

money is restored..
the Fed is made imputent.. by having to use real money.
The common law is restored.
excessive taxation and the tyranny which enforces it.. ends.

all the small battles are won... if we fight this one battle.

you seem very bright.

I hope you see and understand this.

Only by restoring the constitution as law, can we win the war.

if we fight 100 small battles...and win.... we will still be fighting and the war goes on.

if we all focus on this one battle... WE CANNOT LOOSE... and we win it all.

We could win the war, if patriots like you, focused on the stem... and cut it down.

tell me... honestly.. of one march... just one.. in the past 80 years, which was for restoring the constitution as law, and ending the states of emergency.????

go ahead... look it up..

I would love to see even one.

and if there was one... why not 1000?

why not tommorrow?? you and me?

eh??

-MEMAT

Mosheh Thezion
05-14-2009, 11:36 PM
if you want to know something specific about me... just ask.

the truth is... im a piece of feces.. i have a dirty mouth and A dirty mind.

and founder of a church, a plurilist order....... see....> http://empiricalchurch.org/

and developer of a unifying field theory.....> http://empiricalchurch.org/theory/

of course there is nore.

-MEMAT

Mosheh Thezion
05-15-2009, 01:41 AM
This thread is about adam.. however..

and whether he will take a stand in defence of the constitution.?

its that simple?

yes or no?

-MEMAT

Roxi
05-15-2009, 04:48 AM
This thread is about adam.. however..

and whether he will take a stand in defence of the constitution.?

its that simple?

yes or no?

-MEMAT

your answer is yes, adam HAS taken a stand in defense of the constitution, if thats all this thread was about that could have been your beginning sentence, and this could have been mine... thread over

i did ask specific questions, you didn't answer

cut the tree down? none of us are lumberjacks buddy, something like this takes doing it one branch at a time buddy sorry, if we don't agree on this its pointless going back and forth with you.

i have wasted enough time with you at this point, seems to me like your trying to get people to rally around you and not focus on the many other projects that are going on, making a difference

Im done with this.

ps spell check is your friend.

Roxi
05-15-2009, 04:57 AM
wow, i should have remembered google was my friend before wasting so much time with you....

what will it be next week? ending world hunger?

http://www.israelpalestineforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=498

greetings,

My name is Mosheh Thezion,

im here to do one of two things...

solve the palestinian / israeli conflict... (AND WITH IT... ALL WORLD POVERTY)

or otherwise... stir up trouble.

im hoping for the first option.

-MT

Roxi
05-15-2009, 04:58 AM
oh and your meetup profile:

Meetup member since
May 26, 2008

Birthday
Not yet added

Interested in new Meetup Groups about:
Economics

Bio:
http://empiricalchurch.org/ AND.. http://ecclesiaorworldfed.blogspot.com/ for a start....

Roxi
05-15-2009, 05:01 AM
another of your quotes:
consider my plans... with them... the temple of David could quickly be re-built.

does that matter to you?

or is that crap too?

-MT

Mosheh Thezion

rebuilding the temple of david?

your a real piece of work dude. welcome to my ignore list.

pacelli
05-15-2009, 05:05 AM
I've seen this script before. I think it was called "Who is Craig Thompson?"

ClayTrainor
05-15-2009, 10:04 AM
Owned by Roxic :)

Flash
05-16-2009, 06:39 PM
Just run Kokesh!

Mosheh Thezion
05-16-2009, 06:49 PM
its easy to poke simple fun at me.

But you... ALL OF YOU... would find it much more difficult to argue with any of it.

Go ahead and try.

dig... read... study the details, and then... try and take me on.

ha.. ive been all over the net argueing with people everywhere, and in the end, I win the arguement.

Yes... restore the temple of David... but build it in the southern, un-disputed lands, at the base of Mount zion, surrounded by a new Jerusalem, and in doing so... end the fighting with the Palestinians, and set them free.

You ask for solution, I offer them,.. sure.. they may need some tweeking, sure... but they are workable, and if nothing else, a beginning.

ha.

anyway..

no...

Kokesh, told me directly, he doesnt want to make waves about the new deal of 1933 right now.

and thats ok.

its his choice... but if he gets elected, and takes that oath, and does not scream his head off about restoring the constitution as law by endning the emergecies.. then... it will be clear... he is part of the usurpation, because he doesnt fight to restore it.

sure... he might... and all i ask... is that he ''''say so'''.

commit... to the restoration.

its not so much to ask, is it?

the question of this thread... is.... WILL HE?????

And so far.... NO ONE KNOWS.

-memat

ClayTrainor
05-16-2009, 06:57 PM
its easy to poke simple fun at me.

VERY easy.

But you... ALL OF YOU... would find it much more difficult to argue with any of it. Nonsense, Idiom layed you out cold in your "Im running for president" thread, and you just ignored him and didn't respond.

Here you go:

1. The President cannot rescind the Emergeny Powers, only Congress can do that.

2. If you run for Congress you could do it at an earlier date in 2010. You stated that you are tired of waiting. Logically this should cause you to run in the next cycle, which is 2010 unless you are in fact not in a hurry.

3. If you ran for the House in your district, you would probably get the backing of the entire liberty movement. A success would increase our numbers in Congress allowing us to reinstate the Constitution before the next Presidential election.

4. Even if we failed to gain the numbers in Congress to end the Emergency Powers, you would then have a much stronger platform, that of a Congressman, to run for President in 2012. You have nothing else to do in the intervening years, assuming you are serious.

The only thing I can think of is that working with us might actually get you elected. You would have a real shot at making a difference. Then success or failure would be on your head, whereas in an unrealistic bid as an outsider for the Presidency you can write your failure off on the world much more easily.

I can't really avoid calling you out as a coward basically. What I outlined is the most probable course for you to achieve your aims without violence. The course you outlined has a much lower probability of success. I can only conclude that you are self-sabotaging. 99% of the time this is caused by fear.

Go ahead and try.

Dude, you've created multiple threads on the same topic on one of the most active Liberty discussion forums on the internet. We argued with you several times, you refuse to listen and you don't know the first thing about constructive debate. Lets' start with sentence structure and elaborating on points rather than repeating them constantly ;)

dig... read... study the details, and then... try and take me on.

It's been done, and you got owned, several times. No one disagrees with your message all that much, we disagree with your approach and your plan. It's flatout stupid and moronic if you ask me, and i think most will concur.

ha.. ive been all over the net argueing with people everywhere, and in the end, I win the arguement.

Getting banned = win? How many forums have you been banned from? Is that victory? I researched you and read may of your 'debates'. You didn't win, only you think that.

I won't be too surprised if the mods here declare another victory for you, at some point, but as long as you don't constantly create new threads on this topic, you should be okay.

The rest of your post isn't worth my time.

Mosheh Thezion
05-16-2009, 07:37 PM
VERY easy.

Nonsense, Idiom layed you out cold in your "Im running for president" thread, and you just ignored him and didn't respond.

Here you go:

Dude, you've created multiple threads on the same topic on one of the most active Liberty discussion forums on the internet. We argued with you several times, you refuse to listen and you don't know the first thing about constructive debate. Lets' start with sentence structure and elaborating on points rather than repeating them constantly ;)

It's been done, and you got owned, several times. No one disagrees with your message all that much, we disagree with your approach and your plan. It's flatout stupid and moronic if you ask me, and i think most will concur.

Getting banned = win? How many forums have you been banned from? Is that victory? I researched you and read may of your 'debates'. You didn't win, only you think that.

I won't be too surprised if the mods here declare another victory for you, at some point, but as long as you don't constantly create new threads on this topic, you should be okay.

The rest of your post isn't worth my time.

HOW CAN you say my plan is stupid and moromic..???

The only plan I have actually presented... IS RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION.

I have not gone into details... have i???

gesh.

Go check that thread again.

Idiom... has inspired me... yes.. I will run for Congress... why not, eh?

But unlike some...

I promise to work hard, and loud.. to restore the constitution as law.

You would have my total commitment on that.

its not a hard thing to say.

so.. why wont other people running say it?

eh?

-MEMAT

LibertyEagle
05-16-2009, 08:04 PM
consider my plans... with them... the temple of David could quickly be re-built.

does that matter to you?

or is that crap too?

-MT

Mosheh Thezion
Yes, it is crap.

ClayTrainor
05-16-2009, 08:58 PM
how can you say my plan is stupid and moromic..???

lmfao!!!!

How could i possibly say such a thing? :rolleyes:

Yes, it is crap.

HAHAHAHA! Best post of this thread. It's actually pretty much a summary.

Mosheh Thezion
05-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Yes, it is crap.

IF THAT IS SO.... then please.. summarize it for me.

I have written 12 page letters in this regard, and sent them out across the world, to Israel and Palestine, and they are not crap,... difficult to impement i admit.. and blocked by numerious obsticles.. but doable.. in the long run, if there was large support...

You can call it crap... ok..

just describe the crap... so everyone knows.. you actually mean it.

And if you cant... and cant show the crap part, then.. maybe you owe me an appology??? eh???

the same goes for you..... Clay.

-MEMAT

ANYWAY... this is off topic.

All i am asking... Is for Kokesh... to say he would work to restore the constitution as law... and mean it... which means working to end the never ending states of emergency...

its not hard to say.

im sure... his heart is in the right place... ive no doubt of it.

im sure hes a great guy.

im sure.. he loves the constitution... we all do.

I just need to hear the words... and see it said... "RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION"

EVERYONE... should be screaming this from roof tops.

but... ok... im gunna back off this guy now..

ive said enough.

if you want to attack me.. make fun of me... lets do it in another thread, so this one can be laid to rest.... eh?