PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul to announce on Rachel Maddow Thursday night!

Matt Collins
05-13-2009, 01:10 PM
According to Rand Paul he is going to appear on MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's show tomorrow night, Thursday 5/14.

A very important and substantial announcement will be made!!!

Here is the show website:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/

Matt Collins
05-13-2009, 01:15 PM
You're Chris, right?

Matt Collins
05-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Yes... When I had lunch with Rand today he mentioned you and I finally put two and two together. Please drop me an e-mail at your first chance so that we can talk privately. Matt@UltraSonicDesigns.com

steined
05-13-2009, 01:41 PM
Great news! I'll have the Credit Card ready!

Eric
District 4

matthiasj
05-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Can't wait!!!

almantimes2
05-14-2009, 11:54 AM
Once he announces the sub forum name should change to "Rand Paul grassroots central"
I like that better.

Aratus
05-14-2009, 12:02 PM
either way, whether we all rename the lil' ole 2010 forum or create a new second one for Rand Paul, i am psyched! --- methinks perhaps gossip about Trey Greyson an' Sen. Bunning should stay in the 2010 one, as any direct Kentucky locale organizing could go into Rand Paul's very own Grassroots!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------RAND PAUL in 2010!!!---------------------------------------------------------------------yay!!!----------

Aratus
05-14-2009, 12:12 PM
matt collins,

did you know senator george aiken (rep) of vermont once spent only $17.09 cents on one of
his re-election bids??? heck, that's a stretching of an almost rEVOLUTIOn~ary dollar sum sorta
close to today's $17.76 in a neatly nice way! sometimes a tidy senate run does not have to cost
boodles of megabucks! i feel rand paul can connect up with the voters without being a spendthrift!

i'd like to run a very george aiken campaign inside the bay state, as a subtle comment on media politics...

!

Matt Collins
05-14-2009, 12:18 PM
matt collins,

did you know senator george aiken (rep) of vermont once spent only $17.09 cents on one of
his re-election bids??? heck, that's a stretching of an almost rEVOLUTIOn~ary dollar sum sorta
close to today's $17.76 in a neatly nice way! sometimes a tidy senate run does not have to cost
boodles of megabucks! i feel rand paul can connect up with the voters without being a spendthrift!

i'd like to run a very george aiken campaign inside the bay state, as a subtle comment on media politics...!When you're the incumbent you might could get away with that sort of thing. After analyzing the potential scenarios of this race, that is not possible here unfortunately.

revolutionist
05-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Exploratory committee!