PDA

View Full Version : FED: Ron Paul's rEVOLution Versus the "One Ring" of the Federal Reserve

bobbyw24
05-13-2009, 04:57 AM
http://www.nolanchart.com/article6417.html
Ron Paul's rEVOLution Versus the "One Ring" of the Federal Reserve
"One Ring to Rule them All... and in the Darkness Bind Them." - from J.R.R. Tolkien's 'The Lord of the Rings'
by Jake Towne, the Champion of the Constitution
(libertarian)
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

When I talk to people who have never even heard of the Federal Reserve, I often use an analogy based on the above quote from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. (That is after I first disavow them of the notion that the dollar is loosely backed by gold, which even I will admit believing was true just two years ago.) (Photo courtesy Playadura license)
Today's FED is a group of bankers who have the "Money Power" over all other banks and the money supply. This awesome power is like that of Tolkien's One Ring, which controlled all of the other Rings of Power worn by men, elves, and dwarves. Can you imagine what YOU could do if you could snap currency into existence simply by writing a check to yourself? I've described this money power here "The Money Matrix - How the FED Works (PART 6/15)".

Washington, DC is like Mount Doom. It is the only place that the Ring can be unmade, destroyed, and the money power returned to We the People. Only the Congress or the Supreme Court has the power to abolish the FED, and the battle royale of the moment is simply to audit the FED via HR 1207.

Frodo Baggins is no other than Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX). For most of his political career spanning 30 years, he has been isolated, sounding the clarion call for honest money from the fraudulent bankers upon the deaf ears of his fellow lawmakers. He has been struggling to place the banker's precious Ring in the fires of Mount Doom, and return prosperity to the land by ridding it of an evil, barbarous, immoral relic, the FED.

Faithful Sam Gamgee is none other than those who support the ideas of Ron Paul, and assist him in his quest to unmake the bankster's evil Ring.

It is people like Adam Kokesh of New Mexico and RJ Harris of Oklahoma, both stalwart veterans of the War on Terror, who have returned home to save their country by running for US Congress.

It is people like Ron's son, Dr. Rand Paul of Kentucky, who will likely run for US Senate next year.

It is certainly like all those who have phone and emailed their Representatives to support HR 1207.

And it is even people like me, just an engineer, willing to take on a multi-million dollar Duopoly party election machine and run for US Congress, starting with just a pen and my voice simply because I have a message to share and I refuse to live any other way.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

"On account of [the Federal Reserve], we ourselves are in the midst of the greatest depression we have ever known. From the Atlantic to the Pacific, our Country has been ravaged and laid waste by the evil practices of the Fed and the interests which control them. At no time in our history, has the general welfare of the people been at a lower level or the minds of the people so full of despair... They are the victims of the Fed. Their children are the new slaves of the auction blocks in the revival of the institution of human slavery."

- Congressman Louis T. McFadden, Pennsylvania's 15th District, from the 1934 Congressional Record (photo)

__________________________________________________ _______________________

For some historical context, central banks are nothing new to the United States. Heroes of liberty have been constantly fighting to eliminate them since our nation's founding. Previously, like in the case of President Andrew Jackson's stirring presidential campaign, the central bank was soundly defeated and abolished in 1832.

As Rothbard writes in The Case Against the FED, in the 1800s, American banks were still fairly independent after the honest-money Democratic President, Andrew Jackson, literally "routed out" the central bank in 1832 until Lincoln's Republicans expanding the banker's powers with the National Banking System during the Civil War. (Rothbard, p. 78-83/162) (photo)

When the Wall Street bankers of the late 1800s dreamed up the FED, they were doing so because under the NBS they were not able to inflate (or drop the purchasing power of the dollar by expanding the money supply, in the process making everyone poorer) evenly across all banks. The next and ongoing incarnation, the Federal Reserve, was established by Congress's Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Representative McFadden brought formal impeachment charges against the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, the Comptroller of the Currency and the Secretary of the Treasury charging them with theft, fraud and treason, among others. Congressman McFadden was almost certainly murdered by those he opposed. By happenstance, I grew up in McFadden's congressional district and recently returned from abroad to run for his former office in 2010.

What is the cost of freedom? Did you think that freedom was free? That merely being born in the USA is enough to lay your claim to freedom?

America was once a sanctuary for the poor, the hungry, the oppressed and downtrodden to make better lives for themselves. However, our government has been slowly replacing the psychological shackles that some of our forefathers initially fled Europe and elsewhere to escape. Our government has been slowly fastening the same iron shackles that some of our forefathers wore when they arrived from Africa.

It is time for this farce to end. Led by the Gray Champion, freedom will come to our land once again if the people recognize that yet again we are all oppressed, that we all wear a gigantic ball and chain that is our monetary system and idiotic government behavior. If monetary policy must be the first shackle that draws noticeably amounts of blood before the chains are broken, so be it. (photo)

As this short cartoon - apparently from 50 years ago - shows, it is time to stand up like John Q. Public and defend your country from the ISM potion that is currently being force-fed to us by the powers-that-be if our country is to recover its prosperity.

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance, and it's not all that expensive we pay it together. Help me and the others in the rEVOLution pay this toll. In the coming 18 months, if all goes well, We the People in my home district will have earned the nickname of the Fighting Fifteenth!

Jake Towne, the Champion of the Constitution and 2010 Candidate for US Congress, PA-15th

[Reach the Author Here!] www.CampaignForLiberty.com www.EndTheFED.us LibertyMaven.com

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Source List and Recommended Articles by the Author

Jackson, Andrew. "Why the United States Bank was Closed." (1832). President Jackson outlines the evils of central banking and explains why he closed the country's central bank, which was a predecessor of the Federal Reserve. Fueled by an indomitable will, Jackson succeeded.

McFadden, Louis T. "Congressman McFadden's Speech on the Federal Reserve Corporation." (1934). A passionate plea to Congress to impeach the Fed Board of Governors and the Secretary of the Treasury. McFadden was probably assassinated. His name is blackened by anti-Semite charges per Wikipedia, although there is no mention of this in his speech. A refutation of his speech is here, in my opinion it is toothless.

Rothbard, Murray N. *** 1990. What has the Government Done with Our Money? 4th ed. Auburn, AL: Ludwig von Mises Institute. A must-read!

Rothbard, Murray N. *** 1994. The Case Against the Fed. Auburn, AL: Ludwig von Mises Institute.

Why Obama's Stimulus Plan Will Fail... and a Better Alternative (Feature Article for CampaignForLiberty.com)

Off a Cliff with No Airbags: The FED Banking System Quivers in Fright

The Money Matrix - Prelude (PART 1/15)

The Money Matrix - What the Heck Are Derivatives? (PART 10/15)

Silver and Gold ARE Money (PART 1/2)

The Gold War - China and the US Treasury Market

A Poem - America, You are So Cold

America's Military Empire

An Hypocrisy of Terms: Liberal and Conservative

Thank You for Paying Your "Voluntary" Income Tax! Love, The IRS

On My Resignation

MAYDAY! Jake Towne for US Congress, Pennsylvania 15th District (PART 1/3)

If I failed to open your eyes or grab your attention with "hoo-hum" perils of monetary policy - the loss of your livelihood, the enslavement of your children through the national debt, and a drop in living standards, here is another tact:

Liberty comes as a package, of economic freedoms, personal and civil freedoms, or freedom from war. A free society cannot just have one part without the whole, just as a keystone needs the rest of the arch. To demonstrate this, please read "Police State Stomps on Iraq Veteran's Face as McBama Sanctions Attack on Freedom of Speech: The Story of the Hempstead 15 (Part 1/3)"

We simply deserve better from our government and elected leaders.

"Someday you gotta find another way, you better right your mind, and live by what you say
Today is just another day unless you set your sights and try to find a way
I say ***** Authority! Silent majority!
Raised by the system! Now it's time to rise against them!
We're sick of your Treason! Sick of your Lies!
***** no, we won't listen! We're gonna open your eyes!
Frustration! Domination! Feel the rage of a New Generation!
We're Living, We're Dying, and We're never gonna stop Trying!"

- Pennywise, "***** Authority"

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Liberty is when the lamb shows up grinning to vote with an assault rifle."

- Myself, slightly altering a Ben Franklin quote

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."

- Samuel Adams, the Founding Father, not the beer.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

As always, unlike the NFL, the author grants full permission to allow any accounts of, rebroadcasts, retransmissions, repostings in part or full of this article to your blog or anywhere else in order to promote the Restoration of our Republic.

Veritas numquam perit. Veritas odit moras. Veritas vincit. Truth never perishes. Truth hates delay. Truth conquers.

Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito. Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.

"Intelligence is quickness in seeing things as they are." - George Santayana

bobbyw24
05-13-2009, 07:21 AM
Spread it far and wide