PDA

View Full Version : Brzezinskis Off-the-record Speech to British Elites

purplechoe
05-13-2009, 01:34 AM
YouTube - Brzezinski: "Its easier to kill a million people...than it is to control them" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKzEpQc-yo8)

revolutionman
05-13-2009, 02:38 AM
this mans existence makes me sad.

1000-points-of-fright
05-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Yes, he's a douche but whoever made this video gave it a title that makes it sound like he was advocating killing a million people in a top secret meeting. They conveniently left out the first part of the statement. Taken in context, it's not at all sinister and absolutely true.

The video maker should join the MSM. They have a talent for selectively quoting someone in order to support an agenda.

Edited for purplechoe

purplechoe
05-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Yes, he's a douche but you're title makes it sound like he was advocating killing a million people in a top secret meeting. You conveniently left out the first part of the statement. Taken in context, it's not at all sinister and absolutely true.

You should join the MSM. You have a talent for selectively quoting someone in order to support an agenda.

What the fuck are you blabbing about? First, it's not MY video! Second, it's a 7 minute speech, no sound bites ok honey? Me join the MSM? Get you head out of your ass!

BenIsForRon
05-13-2009, 12:05 PM
lol

lucius
05-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Yes, he's a douche but you're title makes it sound like he was advocating killing a million people in a top secret meeting. You conveniently left out the first part of the statement. Taken in context, it's not at all sinister and absolutely true.

You should join the MSM. You have a talent for selectively quoting someone in order to support an agenda.

Just read his books, quite an arrogant prig...he can't help from boasting about his part of the "great work"--an yes, his meticulous plans are in reality very sinister. :(

tonesforjonesbones
05-13-2009, 12:14 PM
This guy has no soul...he's one of them thar lucifarians we hear about...tones

1000-points-of-fright
05-13-2009, 12:53 PM
What the fuck are you blabbing about? First, it's not MY video! Second, it's a 7 minute speech, no sound bites ok honey? Me join the MSM? Get you head out of your ass!

OK, so it wasn't your video. I apologize. But you posted it without an explanation as to what point you are trying to make. I assumed it was to show how evil he is.

I shall go back and edit my previous post so as not to implicate you.