PDA

View Full Version : An HR-1207 Victory!!

ronpaulhawaii
05-12-2009, 11:55 PM

Today at 1:30am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am proud to present you all with some tremendous news!

After weeks of lobbying with phone calls, rallies, letters, and faxes, Congressman Dan Maffei (NY-25) has finally given in and become, in his own words, "a proud co-sponsor of the Federal Reserve Transparency Act, which was introduced on February 26, 2009 by Representative Ron Paul (TX-14) and referred to the Committee on Financial Services."

Congressman Maffei, a Democrat, is the first member of the House Financial in New York State to co-sponsor HR-1207. This is clearly evidence that hard work and focused political action can acheive results!

(...and if you haven't been active lately... visit the meetup site and get involved!
Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty of Central NY...)

The local newspapers even took notice of our efforts, which started a few weeks ago, when several Campaign for Liberty members visited Congressman Maffei's first ever "Town Hall Meeting"

"During the town hall meeting, David Gay, a Republican who dropped out of the 25th District race, yelled at Maffei to support a bill that would authorize an audit of the Federal Reserve, which Maffei said might not be a bad idea." -Syracuse Post-Standard

Now I'm not sure that I "yelled at" him, but we sure were passionate about getting the message out there!

Like it or not, Congressman Maffei is our local representative for at least another year and a half. Since he's been so kind as to co-sponsor HR-1207, and even "name drop" Ron Paul, I think we should send him small cards or letters thanking him for his wise decision.

If you live outside of NY-25.... DON'T GIVE UP! We can win this! Just keep calling and calling and calling until your elected Rep. co-sponsors this bill!

And while you're waiting for your elected officials... EDUCATE EVERYONE YOU MEET ABOUT THE FED! Just imagine how incredible it will be once the Fed is fully audited and the American people finally see the source of economic misery...and realize the need to END THE FED!

Celebrating a Small Victory,

David Andrew Gay

Regional Coordinator - NY-25

Woot for David Gay!!!

mstrmac1
05-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Woot!

TER
05-12-2009, 11:59 PM
bump for everyone to call their Congressman and get them to co-sponsor!

speciallyblend
05-13-2009, 12:00 AM
can i get a woot woot, whoot there it is!!

Lord Xar
05-13-2009, 01:51 AM
dude!!!

can we somehow clone you a thousand times over and send you out into America to do the Founding Fathers justice? If so, our work would be over in short order.

purplechoe
05-13-2009, 02:07 AM
one by one they fall down...

YouTube - 10000 Dominos a second (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkTjuelQfo0)