View Full Version : Tillman's parents want general's record reviewed

Liberty Star
05-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Are they right?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090512/ap_on_go_ot/us_afghanistan_general

BenIsForRon
05-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Of course they should.

The general was involved in a coverup of a political assassination, he should have no place in the army.

Gideon
05-13-2009, 02:16 AM
Pat Tillman knew what he was getting into.

He enlisted as a college graduate, and caused quite a stir within the ranks of Special Operations.

I am quite sure that he had a "team" assigned from the beginning.

As a veteran myself, I am certain that Tillman experienced episodes of "Army logic," and became disillusioned with what he saw.

High profile celebrities are not immune from the risks of mortal combat, and obviously his death has introduced many people to the effects of friendly-fire incidents, as well as the fact that war is a pit of deception, grief and death.

Falseflagop
05-13-2009, 06:42 AM
On 9/11 everyone's emtions ran high we all believed the OFFICIAL STORY! Take Tillman who had just signed a huge multi-million NFL deal who put the $$$ and his wife aside to go FIGHT for us, this country and everything we were thought it stands for.

Then he goes over there and In my opinion saw what was really happening and probably thought to myself I did not sign up for this BS. At the same time the Truth movement was all the rage as we go to find out the 911 Official story was imho all BS.

Now they could not have a NFL star, someone the sheep would listen to come back and TELL the SPORTS FANS and the WORLD the BS going on and what the truth really is. Where would the crooks get more people to fight??

He was murdered no doubt in my mind. Friendly fire my ass. He was a threat to the crooks. Very sad because I do not have hero's other than my dad and uncle but Tillman is in my top 5 without a DOUBT!

God Bless Pat and his family, who I bet have been silenced against speaking out. imho