PDA

View Full Version : Moneybomb Ticker/100% interactivity,coming soon!!

speciallyblend
05-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Hi Liberty Candidates and Liberty Lovers.

Due to the outrageous price for a moneybomb ticker from Terra eclipse.

We have decided to make the code ourselves and are in the process. If we can find 3 to 4 liberty candidates who are interested in this moneybomb graphic ticker then please let me know asap!! we will be offering this money ticker from around 300-700 depending on coding and any modifications!! better then thousands which is what Terra eclipse quoted me! If you know of any liberty minded candidates that want to run moneybombs with tickers etc. then please have them email me thru rpf or at snowshoehippie@yahoo.com Why spend thousands on a ticker from a company that is overcharging you??

Colorado Mountain Media is also getting ready to introduce a 100% interactive site for your own local communities!!. You will be able to use this template for a reasonable fee(aka ron paul discount)! This new template will allow you and the user driven content to post video/pics/blogs/individual pages as well as business pages all for free to your community!! This template will allow you to offer free classifieds and local community forums and much more. This can be used to bypass your local media! you can run ads at first but once you pass your local paper in members . then you actually can become the media. Once you have local users etc, then you can actually sell ad space and time for your local community site!!

We will be offering this interactive template site to Ron Paul supporters at a huge discount once it is ready we will post the site and info on Ron Paul forums. The media can either cover your new interactive community site or you can build it to surpass the local paper!!aka taking over your local media!

we have alot of work to do. if you have any questions feel free to email me thru rpf or post here!!

I look forward to presenting the new interactive site to the Ron Paul forum members asap! this will be away for you to help spread your message in your town with the media or without them! This could be a great chance for you to help spread Liberty as well as giving you a website locally in your community that you control to allow free flow of information to your local residents!!I also see this as away for you to generate your own revenue thru ad spaces on your new community website!!! The future can be bright. We are the FUTURE!!

sorry for the delays my wife is recovering from 14 fused vertebrae!!:(

for example our local paper might have 200-300 members,but our new interactive site for leadville co which hasn't launched yet has over 900 members! you see where i am going with this;) if the media will not cover your stories. then become the media and tell all the stories to your own citizens. the media can either cover your new website or you can out news the media by giving your website free flow of information!! you can even offer your free blog to the same reporters in your own paper ,since we know most editors censor the writers;)

UnReconstructed
05-12-2009, 06:25 PM
hope she gets to feeling better

speciallyblend
05-12-2009, 06:29 PM
hope she gets to feeling better

yeah she is all doped up for now! I am excited to show our new interactive site that is coming! I will be promoting these new sites locally in the mtns of colorado and once folks here see the potential i think others in this forums will see how it can be used in their own towns!!!

for example our local paper might have 200-300 members,but our new interactive site for leadville which hasn't launched yet has over 900 members! you see where i am going with this;)

kathy88
05-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Best to your bride, and this sounds very exciting!

Imperial
05-12-2009, 07:13 PM
This looks pretty darn awesome. GOOD JOB!!!

ClayTrainor
05-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Exciting stuff man,

Laura is a skilled developer for sure, it's been fun working with both of you :D

speciallyblend
05-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Exciting stuff man,

Laura is a skilled developer for sure, it's been fun working with both of you :D

clay you da man;) you know the colorado mtns await you. listen to john denver tonight rocky mtn high;) ok

my place is yours. you are always welcome!! have to go rafting or snowboarding someday soon;)

speciallyblend
05-13-2009, 03:36 PM
we have 2 candidates that have expressed interest for the ticker moneybombs!! if you know any liberty minded candidates that are interested please have them im me soon and express their interest!!

we will be giving the ron paul republicans or ron paul (insert Party), the ron paul discount for sure once tickers are done;)

ItsTime
05-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Bumpage

Good Luck :D