PDA

View Full Version : Every Little Nail: community outreach idea.

phill4paul
05-12-2009, 03:45 PM
I just want to put this out here and see what everyone thinks of this idea or how to expound on it. I just got in from work and must get out in the garden so I'll put it out there and read what everyone thinks a little later.

I call it the "Every Little Nail" program, as in the old adage "Every little nail in the coffin closes the lid tighter."

Every day I read things on this forum that absolutely infuriates me. Mostly having to do with abuses by the state.

Often, there is a member here that lives "just down the road" or has the inside scoop through connections.

What could we do here that would create a liberty community outreach to convert these people? Perhaps a thread that didn't necessarily go into the details of another thread. Maybe, just members that posted in it saying " Concerning thread xxxxx. Yeah, that person is in the next county or suburb. I'm all over it."

That member could talk to the individual. If even just by phone (but preferably in person) convert them to our way of thinking. Of course mention RPF and have them come post in their thread if they are willing.

Good idea? Bad?

The people that have been screwed are the people with the pent up fury. They are the ones with the freshly lit fire of the liberty torch.

thanks, anxious to read your replies.