PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know why Alex Jones would make a comment like this?

Falseflagop
05-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Being listening to his shows and then I stumble across this why Alex? WHy? imho

YouTube - Alex Jones: Arabs Own Hollywood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrWQR9lCu50)

sevin
05-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Alex Jones says a lot of things.

dannno
05-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Hahahahah.. funny title.. Arabs own Hollywood, lol..

I'll check it out in a few minutes when I have access to youtube, but in the mean time.......

Here ya go!

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,6620255.column

itshappening
05-12-2009, 01:04 PM
I think he's talking about the financing, when a studio want to make a new movie they go to investors like arabs and raise the money

kathy88
05-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Danno that was hysterical. Thanks for posting :)

KenInMontiMN
05-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Hahahahah.. funny title.. Arabs own Hollywood, lol..

I'll check it out in a few minutes when I have access to youtube, but in the mean time.......

Here ya go!

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,6620255.column

LOL, good article.

dannno
05-12-2009, 02:10 PM
This is a good example of how the Zionists are merely a piece of the elitist puzzle.

According to Michael Moore in the film Fahrenheit 9/11, in 2004 the Saudis owned about 13% of the US Stock market. Michael Moore hypothesized that this would potentially make it very easy for the Saudis to convince US officials to do whatever they want. He then showed how most of the hijackers were Saudi and thought that maybe there was something to it. He also showed the special treatment that the Bin Laden family was getting in the days following 9/11. Anybody who paid attention to Fahrenheit 9/11 knew that our government was involved some how.. it was really a pretty great film.

LibertyEagle
05-12-2009, 02:13 PM
I would take everything that Michael Moore says with a grain of salt, or two.

bubbleboy
05-12-2009, 02:17 PM
YES, its because Alex Jones is an American Hero!!! GOOOO Alex Jones. get em bull dog.

LandonCook
05-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Because Alex Jones is as bad as the rest of the collectivist scum, he just hasn't figured that conspiracy out yet.

UK4Paul
05-12-2009, 03:33 PM

This is a 2 minute, 50 second video. To which particular comment are you referring?

diggronpaul
05-12-2009, 03:39 PM
At all costs, propaganda operatives must be believable to the target audience. Once this trust bond is created, the role of the propaganda operative is to create fear and confusion in the audience. This is what AJ is doing here..... it's in his job description.

Now, get ready for all the AJ apologists to chime-in by rationalizing away yet another tale-tale sign that AJ is running disinfo all over us.

dannno
05-12-2009, 03:43 PM
I would take everything that Michael Moore says with a grain of salt, or two.

I know you do. A lot of people here do, which is kind of ridiculous. I take some of his opinions with a grain of salt, but his movies are really excellent. I've never seen Sicko, but about 95% of Bowling for Columbine and about 95%+ of Fahrenheit 9/11 are so much better than anybody here gives him credit for, all because of an irrational bias against liberals.

I love how people think that Bowling for Columbine is anti-second amendment when he disproved the theory that more guns in a country equal more deaths. He DEBUNKED that, so anybody who says that clearly doesn't pay attention to his films.. and a lot of people say that, the very same people who tell me to take him with a grain of salt.. So who should I believe? Me, myself who has seen his films and verified much of the content, or somebody on the internet who doesn't actually know anything about his films?

dannno
05-12-2009, 03:44 PM
At all costs, propaganda operatives must be believable to the target audience. Once this trust bond is created, the role of the propaganda operative is to create fear and confusion in the audience. This is what AJ is doing here..... it's in his job description.

Now, get ready for all the AJ apologists to chime-in by rationalizing away yet another tale-tale sign that AJ is running disinfo all over us.

Why don't you try proving this is disinfo before running your mouth like that?

idiom
05-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Alex Jones is in cahoots with Arab Hollywood!!

YouTube - Alex Jones In 'A Scanner Darkly' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDtfKNRTY-Q)

YouTube - Alex Jones in Waking Life (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfEuSNejejY)

ClayTrainor
05-12-2009, 03:47 PM

if you spent as much time promoting Liberty as you spend bashing Alex Jones and his fans, you would be a far greater asset to this movement ;)

libertarian4321
05-12-2009, 05:05 PM

Probably because AJ is demagogue and a blow hard.

This AJ rant is full of nonsense- which particular bit of nuttery are you referring to?

Most of this stuff is easily disproven, but most people won't bother to check, so they just follow AJ like good little sheep.

"Fox is majority owned by Arabs" - just one of the outright goofy things he says here- but his unthinking minions will lap it up and accept it as gospel. First off, there is no independent "Fox" corporation. Fox Broadcasting (parent of the Fox Network, Fox News, Fox Sports, and many others) is just a small part the the global media empire of "News Corporation."

As any good demagogue will, AJ takes a speck of truth, a lot of BS, and blows it way out of proportion. In this case, AJ takes the fact that Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal (one of the world's richest men and a very successful investor) owns a decent amount of News Corp stock (estimated at 6-7%, but certainly under 10%- only Rupert Murdoch and Liberty Media own 10% or more according to News Corps' SEC filings) and blows that into "Arabs own most of Fox."

The fact is, Murdoch and Liberty Media are by far the biggest shareholders. The Saudi Prince owns a nice chunk, but has no controlling interest at all. The remaining 60+% is, like any other public company, owned by the public- much of it is owned by mutual funds, pensions, and the like, as well as small investors like my wife and myself. No "Arab" or group of "Arabs" even comes close to controlling the company.

Alex Jones is just ridiculous, but because he supported Ron Paul and SOMETIMES says the right thing, a lot of RP supporters tend to unquestioningly idolize him- its just as pathetic (maybe more so) than those who worship Obama.

Your word for today is "DEMAGOGUE," folks- learn what it means and pay attention- they are everywhere in the media- from Anne Coulter to Al Sharpton to Alex Jones.

And yes, I know the AJ minions will flame me- the followers of people like Coulter, Sharpton and Jones tend to be, if nothing else, loyal to their icon...

Danke
05-12-2009, 05:45 PM

I am a bit surprised by this from AJ. He is quite critical of many things, and that includes many other groups and individuals besides rich Arabs. This recording contradicts much of what I have heard from listening to him, so I don't see how it could be "disinfo all over" the regular listeners.

He has a healthy suspicion of many in power and regularly reports abuses. I would hope more that get most of their information from TV/MSM etc. would listen in. I think more would be exposed to Ron Paul that way. So I'll take his occasional bad rant with all the good he has done.

TheConstitutionLives
05-12-2009, 05:48 PM

- Who gives a fuk about this? Put post about Jones and all this kind of crap in the Hot Topics board. NOT HERE

diggronpaul
05-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Probably because AJ is demagogue and a blow hard.

[snip]

Your word for today is "DEMAGOGUE," folks- learn what it means and pay attention- they are everywhere in the media- from Anne Coulter to Al Sharpton to Alex Jones.

And yes, I know the AJ minions will flame me- the followers of people like Coulter, Sharpton and Jones tend to be, if nothing else, loyal to their icon...
Isn't this why idolatry is a Sin? ... to protect us from demagoguery?

RickyJ
05-12-2009, 06:09 PM

He doesn't think before he speaks. Not the best person to be spreading 9/11 truth.

revolutionisnow
05-12-2009, 06:15 PM
I know you do. A lot of people here do, which is kind of ridiculous. I take some of his opinions with a grain of salt, but his movies are really excellent. I've never seen Sicko, but about 95% of Bowling for Columbine and about 95%+ of Fahrenheit 9/11 are so much better than anybody here gives him credit for, all because of an irrational bias against liberals.

I love how people think that Bowling for Columbine is anti-second amendment when he disproved the theory that more guns in a country equal more deaths. He DEBUNKED that, so anybody who says that clearly doesn't pay attention to his films.. and a lot of people say that, the very same people who tell me to take him with a grain of salt.. So who should I believe? Me, myself who has seen his films and verified much of the content, or somebody on the internet who doesn't actually know anything about his films?

He goes in with an idea to prove his point, not with an open mind looking to investigate. He will intentionally leave out any information and alter timelines as he sees fit. In the movie Roger & Me, it was about him wanting to meet with GM CEO Roger Smith and not being able to. In reality he met with him twice. Oh and also how he treated Nader.

As far as AJ, I urge you to research Operation Mockingbird. Also listen to people like Texe Marrs interview when they go on AJ's show vs his interview on other shows. Also watch 911 Missing Links to see all the "coincidences" AJ leaves out.

Theriot
05-12-2009, 08:25 PM
He's a tool.

Danke
05-12-2009, 08:32 PM
He's a tool.

Well, there you go: "He's a tool." Why didn't we figure that out in the first place. Any other people in the spot light you could share your insights with us? Wouldn't want to mistakenly support any "tools."

libertarian4321
05-14-2009, 07:58 PM
He's a tool.

That's basically what I said, I just took a lot more words to say it :)

lucius
05-14-2009, 08:07 PM
He's a tool.

Controlled opposition...need to think in disinformational systems--rather masterful. Read the Pentagon's 2020 Road-map and perhaps glean an inking of what informational dominance means...general rule of thumb, unlike gurudas or webb, aj prospers instead of rotting in a grave...still good stuff to listen to with a jaded eye...

diggronpaul
05-15-2009, 06:58 AM
I am a bit surprised by this from AJ. He is quite critical of many things, and that includes many other groups and individuals besides rich Arabs. This recording contradicts much of what I have heard from listening to him, so I don't see how it could be "disinfo all over" the regular listeners.

He has a healthy suspicion of many in power and regularly reports abuses. I would hope more that get most of their information from TV/MSM etc. would listen in. I think more would be exposed to Ron Paul that way. So I'll take his occasional bad rant with all the good he has done.
AJ is employing at least the following techniques of information control here (I'm using my own terminology here, mostly):

Obfuscating the frame - creating confusion about ones perspective on a given issue by introducing perspective that seems counter to previous perspectives, creating confusion in the minds of listeners.

Diverting the frame - introducing a new perspective on an issue so that some will accept and adopt that new perspective, creating division amongst listeners.

Owning the frame - Lucius brought up the term "Information Dominance".... that is such a great term and so clearly articulates what's going on. When you dominate information (ie. dominate people), it means you dominate all possible discussions and thoughts that one may have, even if they are ridiculous. AJ is simply owning another frame of reference so that it can be controlled.

rpfan2008
05-15-2009, 07:14 AM
Alex in a recent show said something like this....(paraphrasing)

' OK I am a tool, I am a disinfo agent and a reptilian, but still the globalist are in control taking your freedoms and stealing your money...the issues I'm talking about exist and nobody dare touch them...'

I agree with him completely with this one, the issues he's talking about are real. We need to focus on the issues not on the guy who's speaking. If you feel he's a disinformation agent don't listen to him, simple.

Liberty Star
05-15-2009, 07:42 AM
Is there a suggestion here that he "works for the man"? :)

diggronpaul
05-15-2009, 08:13 AM
Alex in a recent show said something like this....(paraphrasing)

' OK I am a tool, I am a disinfo agent and a reptilian, but still the globalist are in control taking your freedoms and stealing your money...the issues I'm talking about exist and nobody dare touch them...'

I agree with him completely with this one, the issues he's talking about are real. We need to focus on the issues not on the guy who's speaking. If you feel he's a disinformation agent don't listen to him, simple.
AJ sends listeners down the path of pursuing activities that are either irrelevant or in their disinterest, or into a state of learned helplessness, despair and fear.

People who are just waking up are sucked in by AJ every day, and they can spend years trapped in these states and most never get out of them.

It's not just about talking about some issues, its about how those issues are framed, what guests are invited to discuss them, what information is omitted, how it is emotionally spun..... there is a lot to this.

Information Dominance is about Dominance. You can't be semi-part of that game, just like you can't be only part-pregnant. You are either serving their interests or you are not. And AJ seems to admit that he is a willing and knowledgeable tool. What kind of person can willingly serve their interests like this, knowingly deceiving the public. Its downright evil, and he knows it.

P.S. I wonder if he wants to be exposed, so that he can be forced into "retirement"?