Mortikhi
05-11-2009, 03:57 PM
http://www.doyouknowronpaul.com/Home_Page.html

Kludge
05-11-2009, 04:01 PM
"1.Wants to get rid of the Federal Reserve and return to the Gold Standard
2.Wants to get rid of the Department of Education
3.Wants to get rid of the IRS
4.Voted against and does not support the Patriot Act.
5.Voted against the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act
6.Wants to bring home all troops from Iraq immediately and shut down U.S. military bases worldwide.
7.Wants to pull us out of the United Nations
8.Wants to cut off ALL foreign aid to ALL countries
9.Wants to pull us out of the World Trade Organization
10.Wants to pull out of the World Bank
11.Wants to pull out of the International Monetary Fund
12.Wants to pull out of NATO
13.Wants to pull us out of NAFTA
14.Wants to end the war on drugs and legalize marijuana.
15.Is opposed to making immunizations for children mandatory.
16.Opposes the Food and Drug Administration"

Where do I donate?

MikeStanart
05-11-2009, 04:10 PM
I don't get it, it's like he's trying to make all those points seem negative....

I'm with Kludge on this one.

UtahApocalypse
05-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Damn, no contact link. I would love to e-mail and thank this guy for showing me a congressman so awesome!!

Danke
05-11-2009, 04:14 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=192059&highlight=doyouknowronpaul

reagle
05-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Damn, no contact link. I would love to e-mail and thank this guy for showing me a congressman so awesome!!

http://www.cherryforcongress.com
http://whois.domaintools.com/doyouknowronpaul.com

Dreamofunity
05-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Ron should hire Cherry to campaign for him.

asimplegirl
05-11-2009, 04:19 PM
That dude is so dumb.

Kludge
05-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Jeff Cherry
204 Wood Hollow Drive
League City, Texas 77573
United States

Someone should send him literature.... or something. :whistles:

asimplegirl
05-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Better watch out, if the wrong mod is on duty that'll be deleted....It has happened to me, even though I posted info from a government website.

Kludge
05-11-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm out of spare money, but it should also be noted that .net .org .biz .info .us of "Doyouknowronpaul" is not yet reserved in case anyone wants to grab them and redirect to Ron Paul's 2010 congressional re-election site when it's up.

Feelgood
05-11-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm out of spare money, but it should also be noted that .net .org .biz .info .us of "Doyouknowronpaul" is not yet reserved in case anyone wants to grab them and redirect to Ron Paul's 2010 congressional re-election site when it's up.

I will snag them Friday when I get paid, if they are still available.

Are we sure this isnt a satire type of pro Ron Paul site? I mean I had a huge smile on my face the entire time I was reading all that. You gotta love Ron Paul. :D

Edit: LOL just saw this on the front of Cherry;s website...

"Sorry, but the Survey was jammed by the Ron Paul followers."

He had to take down some survey because of RP hooligans! LMAO

UnReconstructed
05-11-2009, 04:41 PM
this guy is such an idiot... lol it's like he's promoting Ron Paul.

Lovecraftian4Paul
05-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Just ignore him, as hopefully Ron Paul himself will. Chris Peden (Ron Paul's last pitiful challenger) was a slicker candidate than this guy and he went down in flames. Peden only stung us a little bit by being a distraction, as though he were a serious threat to Ron Paul, when he wasn't even close to that.

AdamT
05-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Cherry is such a dumb ass.

Catatonic
05-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Is this the idiot the GOP was funding to run against Dr. Paul?

Imperial
05-11-2009, 07:47 PM

He already read The Revolution: A Manifesto, A Foreign Policy of Freedom, and has visited Mises.org many times.

"Sorry, but the Survey was jammed by the Ron Paul followers."

He had to take down some survey because of RP hooligans! LMAO

Wow, way to make us look bad folks. I wrote a rant about this on the other thread, but suffice it to say that Cherry actually does sympathize with Ron Paul on many issues despite the appearances, but despises the Ron Paul Republican grassroots in large part because of the spam wars that just make us look desperately immature.

Peden only stung us a little bit by being a distraction, as though he were a serious threat to Ron Paul, when he wasn't even close to that.

Peden tied up between $500,000 and $1 million on the congressional campaign by polling well for awhile. That money could have gone to Ron Paul Republican congressional campaigns or to the presidential campaign.

speciallyblend
05-11-2009, 08:03 PM
calling all texans!!!!!! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=192119

speciallyblend
05-11-2009, 08:06 PM
He already read The Revolution: A Manifesto, A Foreign Policy of Freedom, and has visited Mises.org many times.

Wow, way to make us look bad folks. I wrote a rant about this on the other thread, but suffice it to say that Cherry actually does sympathize with Ron Paul on many issues despite the appearances, but despises the Ron Paul Republican grassroots in large part because of the spam wars that just make us look desperately immature.

Peden tied up between $500,000 and $1 million on the congressional campaign by polling well for awhile. That money could have gone to Ron Paul Republican congressional campaigns or to the presidential campaign.

so opening yourself up for comments is spamming? i thought spamming is one person spams??? so if one supporter of his comments it is not spam,but if 300 of us comment it is spam?? so let me get this straight we express our opinion and it is spam,but he cannot get anyone to visit his website,but if he gets one person on his side it is not spam?? if he can show where one person abused postings then i might understand! , sounds like BS to me!!!

the problem is we visit his site more and he cannot get anyone to support him or visit his site so he calls us spammers? note i didnt spam or comment,but i did email him. does that mean i am a spammer now for expressing my opinion?? maybe the best thing he can do is close his sites!!! he is more then welcome to spam www.rgop.org or www.constitutionrevolution2012.com

Texan4Life
05-11-2009, 08:08 PM
I wouldn't bother with this douche.

During the congressional campaign ron paul would give him a liberty swirly, kick him in the hind end and send him crying all the way home. This guy doesn't have a leg to stand on... I mean his campaign is "im not ron paul" he could care less about ideas.

speciallyblend
05-11-2009, 08:17 PM

I wouldn't bother with this douche.

During the congressional campaign ron paul would give him a liberty swirly, kick him in the hind end and send him crying all the way home. This guy doesn't have a leg to stand on... I mean his campaign is "im not ron paul" he could care less about ideas.

true but wouldn't it be classic if like 10 folks show for him and like 100 show for ron paul:) now that would be worth it, hell i would pay for that pic on mayb 19th:)

Imperial
05-11-2009, 08:18 PM
so opening yourself up for comments is spamming? i thought spamming is one person spams??? so if one supporter of his comments it is not spam,but if 300 of us comment it is spam?? so let me get this straight we express our opinion and it is spam,but he cannot get anyone to visit his website,but if he gets one person on his side it is not spam?? if he can show where one person abused postings then i might understand! , sounds like BS to me!!!

the problem is we visit his site more and he cannot get anyone to support him or visit his site so he calls us spammers? note i didnt spam or comment,but i did email him. does that mean i am a spammer now for expressing my opinion?? maybe the best thing he can do is close his sites!!! he is more then welcome to spam www.rgop.org or www.constitutionrevolution2012.com

No, but if you take a poll that is for constituents it is. Or go on his blog and just post, "why are you running. just do everybody a favor and drop out. Or just making a comment without actually articulating anything but negativity. Not saying on here, that's different. But when you cross the turf, that is when you have to be more diplomatic.

In hindsight I would agree spamming was the wrong word, but it certainly doesn't mean the actions some people have taken are beneficial for us at the same time or necessarily the most respectful.

Knightskye
05-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Jeff Cherry
204 Wood Hollow Drive
League City, Texas 77573
United States

Don't worry. The USPS will scan and/or irradiate your package for you.

Send him "The Road to Serfdom". The least we could do is have him get off his fat ass to put it in the garbage can.

RonPaulwillWin
05-12-2009, 12:59 AM
I can get the domain but is it worth it? Do we care about this douche?

Objectivist
05-12-2009, 02:47 AM
6.Wants to bring home all troops from Iraq immediately and shut down U.S. military bases worldwide.

Where do I donate?

My first thought was, looks good to me!

RonPaulFanInGA
05-12-2009, 04:15 AM

cherryforcongress@gmail.com

Kludge
05-12-2009, 04:36 AM
cherryforcongress@gmail.com

Freedom4ever3@hotmail.com is listed in the WhoIs

(lol?)

idiom
05-12-2009, 04:42 AM
Lol. He is "pro Gay-marriage".

However he is strongly Pro-Israel.

He is also Pro-UN.

He is explicitly Pro- Federal Reserve and Pro-Fiat.

And he is pro-DMCA.

So... what do we agree on?

And this keen observation as to why hydrogen is a bad alternate fuel:

To this point hydrogen is so water intensive that it threatens the ecological system that we depend on for our very survival.

Is he far enough left to be a threat?

speciallyblend
05-12-2009, 05:48 AM
No, but if you take a poll that is for constituents it is. Or go on his blog and just post, "why are you running. just do everybody a favor and drop out. Or just making a comment without actually articulating anything but negativity. Not saying on here, that's different. But when you cross the turf, that is when you have to be more diplomatic.

In hindsight I would agree spamming was the wrong word, but it certainly doesn't mean the actions some people have taken are beneficial for us at the same time or necessarily the most respectful.

i agree, no argument from me. i asked him to respond to my email and that i was a republican voter and not a spammer, we will see what he says or if he even responds. now i cannot speak for others,but i feel he is complaining because the only traffic he is getting is ron paul supporters!!

i never got to read the comments!! i guess he is pissed cause he thought he could respond to 10 people not hundereds!!

maybe we can all put messages on our sites, sorry the neo-cons are spamming us!!:D

people want to use the internet to reach out to thousands or millions,but they do not want anyone else to respond to their message. they want their cake and eat it to!!!

kinda wierd that no one (so called spammers) spams our website or anyone elses???? i mean doesn't he have supporters that post to? i mean if 2000 people against us spammed or i mean posted on rpf . would we complain? no we would respond.

i have 4 websites and no one spams it except emails from sex sites and bigger manhoods;) he is just mad because thousands visited his site and not one was for him!! he has a right to be mad,but if he doesn't want emails or posters .then he is better off shutting his sites down and stop trying to reach out or whining!!
i mean if anyone wanted to look they could easily find me or call me? why am i not spammed?? lettertogop.com got over 12,000 signers, yet we only got around 100 spammers?? i wonder if he even got 12,000 views yet, how many were so called spammers on his site?? he has nothing to complain about really!!!

what proof is there that they are ron paul folks. they could be neo-cons acting like ron paul supporters. anyone can make an email or sign on and act like anyone they want!!!did he have an email certification before you could post? did he make any security checkpoints?? he has my email and name, so i look forward to him labeling me a spammer!!

on a side note ,he should be lucky we are not showing up with tar and feathers to fix his roof and keep his bedding nice;) (sarcasm)

there are plenty of things he can do to stop spamming!!! maybe i should shut my sites down for people who spam me, pretty silly argument really .when there are things he can do to stop that!!we could all put messages on our sites, that say sorry neo-cons are spamming us!! nonsense if you ask me!! especially when there are simple things he could do to stop spamming or posters(whatever he wants to call it)!!

acptulsa
05-12-2009, 06:08 AM
"To this point hydrogen is so water intensive that it threatens the ecological system that we depend on for our very survival."

LOLOLOL! And hydrogen fuel sits around exactly how long before getting burned--and emerging as steam--which is water?

speciallyblend
05-12-2009, 06:14 AM
"To this point hydrogen is so water intensive that it threatens the ecological system that we depend on for our very survival."

LOLOLOL! And hydrogen fuel sits around exactly how long before getting burned--and emerging as steam--which is water?

we are americans. we shouldn't have to wait for steam to become water. we should get cheney and bush on this asap;) (sarcasm)

i mean dammit, we as americans should demand it come out as water asap instead of steam. i mean we are americans. we should demand no less:) (sarcasm)

Todd
05-12-2009, 06:46 AM
Campaign Kick Off Rally
Friday, May 15th - 6-9pm
Walter Hall Pavilion - League City

Some Texan RP fans should give him a welcome to politics. :D

Cowlesy
05-12-2009, 07:20 AM
I still think people are making this guy out to be way more of a threat than he really is. RP destroyed Chris Peden last year, and frankly, if any of the establishment republicans attempt to sniper Ron Paul by supporting this guy, they may very well shorten their elected careers because of the blowback.

The establishment guys know how popular RP is --- they run a high, high risk of getting their asses burned by supporting some unknown against him in a primary.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Correct. Cherry's congressional vanity campaign is a non-starter.

He has no money. He won't match Peden's $175,000 spent. He doesn't match Peden's credibility as a candidate (Peden being a mayor.) And Cherry won't match Peden's 29% vote total.

This candidacy is really DOA. It's only worth talking about for the laugh.

Live Free or Die
05-13-2009, 05:45 PM
This was posted earlier on the DP:

Would you run for Congress against Ron Paul in the 14th Congressional district of Texas, pitting your "Conservative" roots against Paul, if:

1. You and your wife filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2003, with a $174,485.00 debt and dozens of creditors? and,

2. 10 of those creditors were credit cards/store credit cards, and

3. one of those creditors was for that nice Audi you drove, and

4. After the discharge of your debt, you took your family on a European vacation and posted the pictures online as if you were just too cool to be Nouveau-Riche? (Yeah, it's easy to go on a European vacation when your debt has been wiped clean. Too easy. Just like it was too easy to buy a house over the past 5 years. So, will he file for bankruptcy again, to charge off his expensive European vacation spending? Stay tuned!)

Well... would you? Is THAT the lifestyle of a conservative? Is THAT how responsible families operate, let alone ones where the father wants to make a bid for Congress?
I know that I absolutely disagree with this method, and that if this were my financial history, I would not deign to even *dream* about running for congress - ESPECIALLY not as a conservative!

The docs on this neo-con idiot who thinks he's a viable challenger to Ron Paul in the 14th district will be available online soon. If anyone wants their pdf copy before they go out, use my contact button. *

I'm sick of the lies and pandering of blowhards who want to "recapture" the GOP. It's time that sunlight penetrates their insular, small-minded worlds, and the public is aware of who they really are.
Unlike ever before, We, the People, are able to see, via PUBLIC DOCUMENTS, who they really are, what they really believe, how they really live, all while they are telling US to do something else. And that includes the blowhards who claim to have a christian or "God-fearing" family, while their kids are posting photos of themselves partying it up on the internet.

* To those who don't agree with this info being disseminated: Why would anyone vote for, or give campaign money to, a despicable liar who enjoins his children and students to post disparaging remarks about Ron Paul on the internet? MSM will never tell you about the history of this congressional wanna-be. But too late, The docs are being dropped.

Some Facts:

Here's a sample of some of the debt that this man, running for Congress as a conservative, had discharged via Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2003:
CREDITOR'S NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS/AMOUNT OF CLAIM

Bank First Action Card
P.O. Box 5159
Sioux Falls, SD 57117 C
Credit Card $664.00

Chase
P.O. Box 52195
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2195 C
Credit Card $6,242.00

Discover
P.O. Box 15192
Wilmington, DE 19850-5192 C
Credit Card $4,448.00

First USA Bank
P.O. Box 8650
Wilmington, DE 19899-8650 C
Credit Card $8,587.00

Fleet Credit Card (Phillips & Cohen)
694 Rancocas Road
Westhampton, NJ 08060 C
$8,281.00

MBNA America
P.O. Box 15137
Wilmington, DE 19886-5137 C
Credit Card $16,047.00

MBNA America
P.O. Box 15137
Wilmington, DE 19886-5137 C
Credit Card $6,911.00

-----------------------------------------------------------
Total for this Page (Subtotal) > $51,180.00

Plus:

CREDITOR'S NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS/AMOUNT OF CLAIM

Sams Club
P.O. Box 103036
Roswell, GA 30076 C
Credit Card $440.00

Sears
P.O. Box 818017
Cleveland, OH 44181-8017 C
Credit Card $4,407.00

Sears
P.O. Box 818017
Cleveland, OH 44181-8017 C
Credit Card $4,860.00

Walmart
P.O. Box 103055
Roswell, GA 30076-9045 C
Credit Card $998.00
--------------------------------------------------------
Total for this Page (Subtotal) $10,705.00
Running Total: $61,885.00

But WAIT- there's MORE! :)

Imperial
05-13-2009, 08:14 PM
i agree, no argument from me. i asked him to respond to my email and that i was a republican voter and not a spammer, we will see what he says or if he even responds. now i cannot speak for others,but i feel he is complaining because the only traffic he is getting is ron paul supporters!!

i never got to read the comments!! i guess he is pissed cause he thought he could respond to 10 people not hundereds!!

maybe we can all put messages on our sites, sorry the neo-cons are spamming us!!

people want to use the internet to reach out to thousands or millions,but they do not want anyone else to respond to their message. they want their cake and eat it to!!!

kinda wierd that no one (so called spammers) spams our website or anyone elses???? i mean doesn't he have supporters that post to? i mean if 2000 people against us spammed or i mean posted on rpf . would we complain? no we would respond.

i have 4 websites and no one spams it except emails from sex sites and bigger manhoods he is just mad because thousands visited his site and not one was for him!! he has a right to be mad,but if he doesn't want emails or posters .then he is better off shutting his sites down and stop trying to reach out or whining!!
i mean if anyone wanted to look they could easily find me or call me? why am i not spammed?? lettertogop.com got over 12,000 signers, yet we only got around 100 spammers?? i wonder if he even got 12,000 views yet, how many were so called spammers on his site?? he has nothing to complain about really!!!

what proof is there that they are ron paul folks. they could be neo-cons acting like ron paul supporters. anyone can make an email or sign on and act like anyone they want!!!did he have an email certification before you could post? did he make any security checkpoints?? he has my email and name, so i look forward to him labeling me a spammer!!

on a side note ,he should be lucky we are not showing up with tar and feathers to fix his roof and keep his bedding nice (sarcasm)

there are plenty of things he can do to stop spamming!!! maybe i should shut my sites down for people who spam me, pretty silly argument really .when there are things he can do to stop that!!we could all put messages on our sites, that say sorry neo-cons are spamming us!! nonsense if you ask me!! especially when there are simple things he could do to stop spamming or posters(whatever he wants to call it)!!

Seems like pretty much valid points.

Ironically, some of my friends who are supporters want me to go to the campaign kick-off, if only to get the money for the dinner. :)

james1906
05-13-2009, 10:03 PM

Where do I donate?

Congregation, can I get an Amen?