PDA

View Full Version : Politics on the Rocks

nickcoons
05-11-2009, 03:56 PM
For those in the Metro Phoenix area, I'll be giving a brief speech at the networking event "Politics on the Rocks" (formerly the "Republican Professionals") at the W Hotel in Scottsdale on May 14th at 6pm. It'll be my first public appearance as a congressional candidate, with a quick introduction and a few minutes spent on the defense of free-market capitalism.

heavenlyboy34
05-11-2009, 04:13 PM
For those in the Metro Phoenix area, I'll be giving a brief speech at the networking event "Politics on the Rocks" (formerly the "Republican Professionals") at the W Hotel in Scottsdale on May 14th at 6pm. It'll be my first public appearance as a congressional candidate, with a quick introduction and a few minutes spent on the defense of free-market capitalism.

I won't be able to make it, but good luck! :cool::)

nickcoons
05-19-2009, 12:09 AM
I want to thank everyone in the Phoenix Metro area that came out in support of my presentation last Thursday. The turn-out was great, somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 people. For those that weren't able to make it, a friend of mine was able to capture most of it on video (the first few seconds and last few seconds are missing), and it's available here:

YouTube - Politics on the Rocks - In Defense of Capitalism (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7bNqdaONs)

The transcript of the missing pieces are available in the description area on the right-hand side (click "more info" to expand it).