PDA

View Full Version : Someone running for Senate called me about my cases

SharkGirl
05-11-2009, 10:09 AM
I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I despise both parties because they are one in the same. I find it appalling that the Bush administration can stay on with the Obama administration, and conduct "business as usual"

When a Democrat and a Republican are both members of Skull & Bones and yet running for president, I know America is in trouble. It isn't about Party lines. Skull & Bones wins no matter which one got elected.

Someone in Facebook, who is running for Senate, wants to remove Murtha from office. That's their main goal. They are interested in lawsuits for that purpose and told me they want the NRCC to take a look at what I'm doing.

He was at least honest with me, saying it's not for my benefit, but that the NRCC might be interested in my cases only for the Republican party and to get Murtha out of office.

I don't know if anyone left in Congress really cares about "we the people".

I know what NRCC stands for, but not who they are. There are actually Democrats and Republicans involved in my cases.

My blog is visited by House, Senate and Pentagon, along with law firms, the military and huge Defense contractors, both domestic and foreign locations.

Murtha is linked to the DCMA and a DCMA employee took it upon himself to comment in my blog. What gets me is the DCMA is supposed to be going through their attorney (USDOJ) and should not be commenting in my blog.

What group represents third parties? I know the Dems have things like Blue Dogs, and the Republicans have the NRCC, but who is working with third party people that I can contact about what's happening?

newbitech
05-11-2009, 10:12 AM
I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I despise both parties because they are one in the same. I find it appalling that the Bush administration can stay on with the Obama administration, and conduct "business as usual"

When a Democrat and a Republican are both members of Skull & Bones and yet running for president, I know America is in trouble. It isn't about Party lines. Skull & Bones wins no matter which one got elected.

Someone in Facebook, who is running for Senate, wants to remove Murtha from office. That's their main goal. They are interested in lawsuits for that purpose and told me they want the NRCC to take a look at what I'm doing.

He was at least honest with me, saying it's not for my benefit, but that the NRCC might be interested in my cases only for the Republican party and to get Murtha out of office.

I don't know if anyone left in Congress really cares about "we the people".

I know what NRCC stands for, but not who they are. There are actually Democrats and Republicans involved in my cases.

My blog is visited by House, Senate and Pentagon, along with law firms, the military and huge Defense contractors, both domestic and foreign locations.

Murtha is linked to the DCMA and a DCMA employee took it upon himself to comment in my blog. What gets me is the DCMA is supposed to be going through their attorney (USDOJ) and should not be commenting in my blog.

What group represents third parties? I know the Dems have things like Blue Dogs, and the Republicans have the NRCC, but who is working with third party people that I can contact about what's happening?

I think I read about your case looking for remedies for being black listed. Yep sure did. I will help you find info. Give me some time to dig.

I assume you have legal representation. Your site is little slow btw.

to answer your question, 3rd parties aren't going to have the same clout, but an emerging leader of 3rd party advocacy that is associated with the liberty and freedom movement is the campaign for liberty. I doubt they can help you directly, but there may be some political contacts you can make on a higher level there. http://www.campaignforliberty.com/index.php

Another idea that just popped into my head, judge andrew napolitano hosts freedom watch on wednesdays. he is a strong advocate for the people standing up and enforcing the rule of law. i am sure he would be interested in getting to know more about your case if he hasn't researched it yet. you can send tweets to the show which runs on the internet from 2pm-3pm every wednesday. if he takes an interest in your case, he would get more exposure for you and someone with constitutional freedom loving values independant of party politics may emerge.

torchbearer
05-11-2009, 10:13 AM

What do you mean "represents"? Are you talking legal representation?

SharkGirl
05-11-2009, 12:17 PM
newbitech, no, I don't have legal representation. The last lawyer I tried to get took a look at who all was involved in these cases and he said he won't be killed for me. He said I'm in a very dangerous case.

I've even gone to huge law firms asking for help. Not once has my cases been rejected for lack of merit. Instead, law firms reject because it's expensive, dangerous and very complicated.

I've been a pro se litigant for five years now and I'm dealing with 5 courts. The defendants, counting the United States (Robins AFB) has over 14 lawyers going against me.

Torchbearer, what I mean by represents is a group of like-minded people who are organized like the Democrats and Republicans are. They each have well organized groups who are able to get things done.

It seems as though all the rest of us are still trying to organize, but have yet to join forces to abolish the two-party system.

As for legal representation, that would be a good idea. The Liberal-Extremists have the ACLU and activist judges on their side.

Who do we have?

SharkGirl
05-11-2009, 12:24 PM
The man who called me, saying he was interested in my cases to help remove Murtha from office asked if I would accept a law firm taking over my cases on a contingency fee. He mentioned 50%.

I've been in this for five years, but when he was talking about what would happen with my cases, I don't know that I can do that as a pro se litigant. They are interested in going after corruption in Congress. Names were named because he knows who all is named in my cases.

When I started the original case back in 2003, I had a lawyer. My mistake was to hire a JAG lawyer from Robins AFB, who opened his own practice. I caught him assisting the United States in throwing the case, and when I tried to get him off the case, the defendants got a court order to force him to stay on as my lawyer. (I didn't know they could do that).

He had me pick up all the case documents and told me I was on my own and he was only showing up because the judge ordered him to. The court told me the only way to get him off the case was to fire him, so I did.

Shortly after that, more corruption was exposed when I deposed a government witness. Then the bank bailout went through and one of the defendants, through their parent corporation, became a shareholder in the Federal Reserve.

I'm in a big mess!

I'm getting ready to file a formal complaint against several politicians, including Murtha, but I don't know how.

It may not be a bad idea to let a law firm take over from here because I've never, in my entire life, had to deal with so much corruption like this and I had no idea my cases would go so high up the food chain. I thought I was dealing with just a simple case of Trade Secrets and contracting corruption.

I've been offered bribes to quit.

SharkGirl
05-11-2009, 12:26 PM
As for my blog running slow, I noticed that too, but I thought it was just my computer. I'm running WordPress MU. I don't know what's wrong that it loads slow.

SharkGirl
05-11-2009, 12:28 PM
The man running for Senate just direct messaged me from Twitter. He wants me to consider helping him take back our country.

I hope he has integrity. I really do. I don't trust anyone in Congress right now and I don't know what will happen to me if I go after the politicians.

I don't even know if he's serious, or if I'm just another person he hopes will support him to unseat Murtha.

torchbearer
05-11-2009, 12:45 PM
we have the campaign for liberty.
we have the ronpaulforums.com
you may have meet-ups that are still active in your area.

SharkGirl
05-11-2009, 12:52 PM
torchbearer, I'm in the Knoxville area. I haven't seen any Ron Paul groups yet, but I'm not saying they aren't here. Right now, I'm on a Glenn Beck mailing list for the 912 project and Tea Parties. Last I heard, they are trying to organize a way to screen out politicians running for office and create a party that will defeat the two-party system.

The problem with all these scattered groups is that they aren't uniting. Small groups are just that...small groups. When it comes time for elections, we can't win because each small group is supporting their unknown candidates.

I wish we could all find a platform and stick with it, and table our differences so we can unite.

torchbearer
05-11-2009, 12:59 PM
torchbearer, I'm in the Knoxville area. I haven't seen any Ron Paul groups yet, but I'm not saying they aren't here. Right now, I'm on a Glenn Beck mailing list for the 912 project and Tea Parties. Last I heard, they are trying to organize a way to screen out politicians running for office and create a party that will defeat the two-party system.

The problem with all these scattered groups is that they aren't uniting. Small groups are just that...small groups. When it comes time for elections, we can't win because each small group is supporting their unknown candidates.

I wish we could all find a platform and stick with it, and table our differences so we can unite.

all the different groups in the liberty movement will be sending leadership to a meeting at Jekyl Island. (no joke). It is basically a new continental congress.
http://www.givemeliberty.org/

Most of the big names in the movement will be there.

Platforms are tricky business. Ever seen a platform debate at an LP convention?
No one will ever agree on all of it, and the more stuff in it, the more people will be pissed off.

Freedom doesn't need a platform, its needs an understanding of philosophy. Like, property rights. Proper role of government at different levels.

What you need to know is- does this guy intend to follow the constitution to the letter of the law, or will he do whatever the hell he wants.
We already have a rule book for government. It's called the constitution.
There is only one person in DC that follows that document.
We need more people like him.

acptulsa
05-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Well, obviously efficiency isn't the primary goal of our defense department. No big surprise there.

Well, without knowing the name of the candidate who contacted you, there's not much we can say. Seems any publicity would be helpful to you, regardless of any ulterior motives your publicist might have--provided they don't start lying about you, of course. If you gave us a name, we might be able to tell you more. We do have Tennesseans here.

SharkGirl
05-11-2009, 01:14 PM
The person in contact with me is Tim Burns. He told me the name of the law firm he wants to introduce my cases to, but I Googled the name of the key defendant and the law firm, and they come up together all over the Internet. I don't know if there is a conflict of interest or not, because I haven't followed all the links yet to see if the lawyers are connected to the defendants.

I don't know anything about Tim Burns, other than he is trying to unseat Murtha, he hates the corruption, he's a business man and hopes the Republican Party can be cleaned up.

Maybe Ron Paul can recruit him and get him out of the Republican Party?

Honestly, I don't think the Republicans are for us. If they were, then they would be demanding Obama turn over documents and not stall. Stalling gives them time to create the documents, or to implement their agenda of tearing down the Constitution. They could care less about the documents and even if it becomes known to all that Obama is a foreigner, the Republicans won't care because they will have accomplished what they wanted. To tear down the Constitution with the Democrats.

If Tim Burns is a man of integrity, I don't understand why he wants to associate with a party that aids Obama's crimes.

He sounds more like someone we would want in Congress as a third party.

acptulsa
05-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Well, Ron Paul hangs the old R next to his name because running honest through the party apparatus is damned difficult, but running third party is even worse. Well, let's see if we can't drum you up some thoughts from Tennesseans...

silverhawks
05-11-2009, 01:19 PM
The person in contact with me is Tim Burns. He told me the name of the law firm he wants to introduce my cases to, but I Googled the name of the key defendant and the law firm, and they come up together all over the Internet. I don't know if there is a conflict of interest or not, because I haven't followed all the links yet to see if the lawyers are connected to the defendants.

This would be Tim Burns.

http://www.timburnsforcongress.com/

I'm not a politician and have never been in politics before. But in the fall of 2008, I was reading a government report titled, "Financial Report of the United States Government". In this report, the government clearly states that unless major changes are made, the federal spending on just three programs (Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security), will bankrupt this country. That was before the bailouts, the handouts, and the nearly $800 billion dollar Stimulus Package. Since that time, have we made major changes? Yes, but unfortunately those changes have taken us further in debt and serve to hasten America's financial troubles.

You see, I have two young sons. I'm doing this for them. Because, by the time they graduate from High School, their portion of the national debt is likely to be hundreds of thousands of dollars. On graduation day, when all kids are supposed to be looking forward to a bright future, what will theirs be? And what do I tell them? Do I tell them that I saw the this coming and did nothing? I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I must admit, I don't have a strong desire to run for political office. What I do feel is an overwhelming sense of responsibility to my children and to all young and future Americans, to do what I can to take back this country!

Please join me in this fight to take back our country and ensure all our children inherit a strong America, not a bankrupt one.

Washington County man running for Congress (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09118/966118-100.stm?cmpid=elections.xml)

Looks like a good guy on face value. I think the only major issues he'd run into conflict with the Campaign for Liberty would be regarding social security, perhaps national security.

Tim Burns on the Issues (http://www.timburnsforcongress.com/html/issues.html)

torchbearer
05-11-2009, 01:22 PM
He looks ok to me.
His issue page is canned responses, but they say the right thing without saying too much.
without a million dollars he won't get the name recognition he needs or the media support.

acptulsa
05-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Looks like I'm barking up the wrong state. Should be tapping Pennsylvanians instead.

SharkGirl
05-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Is this the same Tim Burns, Sharkgirl?

http://www.timburnsforcongress.com/

Yes, that's him. He's following me on Twitter and he's in my Facebook, but on Twitter, he goes by TimothyBurns.

I had originally contacted him because he's going after Murtha. I sent him a simple message telling him about my formal complaint coming up on Murtha. He contacted me from Facebook asking for more details about what's going on. When I responded, he said "Can I call you? If you send me your number, I can call you right now or tomorrow. Whatever you want - let me know.
Tim"

It was at night when I sent him my phone number and he called me right away. While on the phone, he said the people he was going to ask if they were interested would not be doing this for my benefit.

I realize how politics works. I know it's not about justice for us when it comes to their competition with each other. It's about turning up enough dirt on someone to get yourself elected over them.

I'm not ignorant in that aspect of politics. For all I know, he's one of them looking for a way to get elected, but could care less about us and just needs a tool to get going.

I have to do some digging to find out who he has ties with. My concern right now is the law firm he named. Hang on and I'll get a link to them.

torchbearer
05-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Yes, that's him. He's following me on Twitter and he's in my Facebook, but on Twitter, he goes by TimothyBurns.

I had originally contacted him because he's going after Murtha. I sent him a simple message telling him about my formal complaint coming up on Murtha. He contacted me from Facebook asking for more details about what's going on. When I responded, he said "Can I call you? If you send me your number, I can call you right now or tomorrow. Whatever you want - let me know.
Tim"

It was at night when I sent him my phone number and he called me right away. While on the phone, he said the people he was going to ask if they were interested would not be doing this for my benefit.

I realize how politics works. I know it's not about justice for us when it comes to their competition with each other. It's about turning up enough dirt on someone to get yourself elected over them.

I'm not ignorant in that aspect of politics. For all I know, he's one of them looking for a way to get elected, but could care less about us and just needs a tool to get going.

I have to do some digging to find out who he has ties with. My concern right now is the law firm he named. Hang on and I'll get a link to them.

If he is calling you directly, he most likely a small time candidate.
meaning, he doesn't have a campaign office and secretary and a bunch of handlers and speech writers shielding him from the public.
If he doesn't have any of the above, he probably isn't corrupt. He probably is being honest about everything, and he probably sees your case as a way for him to take down the incumbent.
Otherwise he doesn't stand a chance because the media won't give him one.

TechnoMage
05-11-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm getting ready to file a formal complaint against several politicians, including Murtha, but I don't know how.

Click Me !!! (http://www.kinseylaw.com/freestuff/civlitforms/complaintsindex.html)

I think the dirty little secret "they" don't want you to know is that they have to accept your complaint no matter how it is formatted, hand written or otherwise. You just need to know where to mail it, hopefully using "constructed delivery" and it couldn't hurt to have it notorized. I'm sure they have a Clerk of Court in the Federal Zone...oops, I mean Washington D.C.

:confused:

acptulsa
05-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Someone from the Left Coast probably won't be much help--certainly not for any actions she's taking through state courts.

Shark, please let us know what Tim Burns does for/to you. This will have quite an effect on how much support he gets from us. Thanks.

SharkGirl
05-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Someone from the Left Coast probably won't be much help--certainly not for any actions she's taking through state courts.

Shark, please let us know what Tim Burns does for/to you. This will have quite an effect on how much support he gets from us. Thanks.

So far I'm a bit disappointed because he said he would talk to his lawyer friends and I haven't heard back from him yet. He asked me how much my case would be worth, minus the punitive damages.

I told him Federal agents have already met with me asking for my evidence. When I gave it to them, they talked about getting me compensation, but they said the investigation will take a while because of the number of people involved. I met with them before I linked Murtha and Cramer to the defendants. At the time I met with them, I linked Georgia politicians to the defendants. (Chambliss, Isakson, Perdue, Marshall and Kingston)

In fact, Chambliss' staff was very bold with me. They told me they depended on the defendant to raise funding for them. They refused my complaint.

The NRCC visits my blog, so I know he was good on his word to tell them about me. That's a good sign.

SharkGirl
05-11-2009, 02:38 PM
I think the name of the law firm is Dickie McCamey & Chilcote, out of Pittsburgh. I'm still trying to figure out who they are linked to and whether or not they are involved in any lobby firms. If they are, that explains why I haven't heard back yet. My cases involve complaints against three lobby firms who have ties with the politicians. In fact, they and their clients (my defendants) are top donors and they get earmarks.

SharkGirl
05-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Click Me !!! (http://www.kinseylaw.com/freestuff/civlitforms/complaintsindex.html)

I think the dirty little secret "they" don't want you to know is that they have to accept your complaint no matter how it is formatted, hand written or otherwise. You just need to know where to mail it, hopefully using "constructed delivery" and it couldn't hurt to have it notorized. I'm sure they have a Clerk of Court in the Federal Zone...oops, I mean Washington D.C.

:confused:

No, apparently they don't have to accept it however it is formatted. In fact, the Federal judge told me he won't allow me to clean up Robins AFB and said it will get tougher on me. He wasn't kidding. He handed over my trade secrets to the defendant. I even have a court script of him doing so.

Then last year, a man sat down at my table while I was in a coffee shop. He started asking about my cases, and I asked him who he was and how come he knew all the judges on my cases. At first, he wouldn't tell me.

I was doing a Google search on the name of one the judges, Judge Owens, and as that man was talking to me, I was researching Owens' name and his links to the defendants.

When he told me his name, I was stunned. He was Judge Owens' son, and here I was in a coffee shop researching his dad's name. I told him he needed to leave my table because it was a conflict of interest. He asked me what his dad did to me. When I told him about the trade secrets, he said he wasn't surprised because his dad was heavily into politics.

I filed a document with the Federal court to tell them about the meeting with the judge's son. The court dismissed my case even though we were just getting ready to start discovery.

The reason? My complaint was written wrong. We had gone through all the procedures of what lawyer's try to do to get a complaint dismissed. They failed to get it dismissed and we were headed for discovery.

Matt Collins
05-12-2009, 01:18 PM
I am currently in Nashville and fairly well connected throughout the State. Get ahold of me on Facebook and send me a message. This is my real name.

bigronaldo
05-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Have you contacted the Institute For Justice?
http://www.ij.org/

From their about page:

Founded in 1991, the Institute for Justice is what a civil liberties law firm should be. As our nation's only libertarian public interest law firm, we engage in cutting-edge litigation and advocacy both in the courts of law and in the court of public opinion on behalf of individuals whose most basic rights are denied by the government--like the right to earn an honest living, private property rights, and the right to free speech, especially in the areas of commercial and Internet speech. As Wired magazine said, the Institute for Justice “helps individuals subject to wacky government regulations.”

Simply put, we challenge the government when it stands in the way of people trying to earn an honest living, when it unconstitutionally takes away individuals' property, when bureaucrats instead of parents dictate the education of children, and when government stifles speech. We seek a rule of law under which individuals can control their destinies as free and responsible members of society.

We have accomplished a great deal since our founding in 1991. You may have seen our clients, cases and attorneys featured frequently in the national media, such as ABC News 20/20 or the CBS News program 60 Minutes. As Investor's Business Daily observed, "The Institute for Justice's influence is being felt across the nation."

SharkGirl
05-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Mr. Collins, there are several in Nashville with your name. I don't want to message the wrong one. I'm assuming I can rule out the first one. LOL

Bigronaldo, I don't know if I've contacted them or not. I've contacted so many law firms over the past six years that I don't remember who all. So far, no one has turned my cases down over merit issues, which shocks me. If the cases have merit, why don't they want them? Money, complexity, and danger.

Still, you would think a law firm would want my cases because it deals with questions of law that will affect other businesses if I don't win my cases.

One has to do with whether or not a prototype is protected under the GA Trade Secrets Act. If I lose this argument (I argue it is), then every company out there who builds prototypes for the Defense is going to be in trouble if the Defense gives the company's competitors access to the prototype. This is what happened to me.

The other issue has to do with Congress' definition of "person" under the Sherman Act. Congress says the government can't be sued under the Sherman Act. Yet, they didn't say what should happen if the government makes a corporation "the government". Since a corporation can be sued under the Sherman Act, what happens when that corporation becomes the government?

I guess another issue to consider is why are corporations being allowed to be the government?