PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way to respong to this guy?

FrankRep
09-20-2007, 09:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mNx4JVIOYc

Summary:
He would vote Ron Paul if he gets the nomination. However:
He wants Ron Paul is bow out if he doesn't get the Republican Nomination. He says Ron Paul will steal votes from the Republicans and ensure victory for Hillary and the Democrats.

My Response:

Hello,

I disagree with your logic regarding "bowing out" if Ron Paul doesn't get nominated. I feel the "Republicans" should vote for the BEST candidate for America. If the BEST candidate isn't Republican, then Don't Vote Republican. Be loyal to the man and not the party.

We will NOT Bow down.

nexalacer
09-20-2007, 09:14 AM
His request is ridiculous. He approaches it like the Republicans have a chance if they are not Ron Paul. Every single Republican candidate, other than Dr. Paul, will be crushed by ANY Democrat because of their pro-war stance. That is the plain truth come November 2008.

FrankRep
09-20-2007, 09:17 AM
Yeah.

I see it this way: Ron Paul has a chance to save the Republican party and the Democrats (Hillary) will win if Ron Paul doesn't get nominated.

grfgerger
09-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Hell, if Dr. Paul doesn't get the nomination I'll do something even dirtier than registering as a republican, I'll vote for Hillary.

Johnnybags
09-20-2007, 09:22 AM
His request is ridiculous. He approaches it like the Republicans have a chance if they are not Ron Paul. Every single Republican candidate, other than Dr. Paul, will be crushed by ANY Democrat because of their pro-war stance. That is the plain truth come November 2008.

garners the necessary grass roots stand in the rain commitment and 10's of millions of dollars he will not run somewhere else. However, if he does accomplish this he is bound to run under any banner. Its unfair of Republicans to pick a moron who cannot win, if they do, do not blame DR. Paul for the parties failures. Dr.Paul supporters have raised more for local GOP events than any other candidates. Its the leaders that need replacing not the voters whose responsibility it is to pick someone who represents them, not the chamber of commerce.

nexalacer
09-20-2007, 09:41 AM
Hell, if Dr. Paul doesn't get the nomination I'll do something even dirtier than registering as a republican, I'll vote for Hillary.

This actually might not be a bad idea. If Dr. Paul doesn't get elected, maybe the best thing we could all do is continue electing big government statists, allow them to run our government into the ground, then we the people can rise up and abolish the government altogether. I mean, America, the best planned out government ever (the government based on our Constitution), has be taken over by politicians who continue to increase its size without any regard for the people, just like all the rest of the governments in history. Maybe it's time for us as a society can finally realize government, even small governments, always expand, as the parasites they are, and eventually crush the society they are meant to protect. We ask the government to protect us from the "murders and thieves" yet government is ALWAYS the biggest murder and always the biggest thief. We don't see the numbers because they don't have to tell us how many people the kill or steal from!

I don't know, if Ron Paul doesn't come in to put the brakes on this parasitic expansion, maybe it's time to hit the gas and run the bitch into the wall. It won't be easy, but if we prepare for it, maybe we can come out with the only truly free society in history: The society without government.

risiusj
09-20-2007, 09:49 AM
This actually might not be a bad idea. If Dr. Paul doesn't get elected, maybe the best thing we could all do is continue electing big government statists, allow them to run our government into the ground, then we the people can rise up and abolish the government altogether. I mean, America, the best planned out government ever (the government based on our Constitution), has be taken over by politicians who continue to increase its size without any regard for the people, just like all the rest of the governments in history. Maybe it's time for us as a society can finally realize government, even small governments, always expand, as the parasites they are, and eventually crush the society they are meant to protect. We ask the government to protect us from the "murders and thieves" yet government is ALWAYS the biggest murder and always the biggest thief. We don't see the numbers because they don't have to tell us how many people the kill or steal from!

I don't know, if Ron Paul doesn't come in to put the brakes on this parasitic expansion, maybe it's time to hit the gas and run the bitch into the wall. It won't be easy, but if we prepare for it, maybe we can come out with the only truly free society in history: The society without government.

Wrong. The media has so many brainwashed into believing what they are told. Things would be great* under Hillary. That's what everyone would think.
I don't know about you, but 20 years is enough Bush and Clinton presidency for me.

RP08
09-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Please don't vote for Hillary regardless. Left, right, doesn't matter; paid-for career politicians are the same. She's the equivalent to Giuliani and absolutely will favor lobbyists and big business interests primarily.

If RP doesn't get the Republican nod and nobody else that's worth a toot comes in, I may not vote in the General elections at all.

Send a message.

nexalacer
09-20-2007, 09:53 AM
Wrong. The media has so many brainwashed into believing what they are told. Things would be great* under Hillary. That's what everyone would think.
I don't know about you, but 20 years is enough Bush and Clinton presidency for me.

You're missing my point. Clearly, it would be shit under Hillary. That's the point. Let the people realize they've had the wool pulled over their eyes... Great change only happens during hard times. And another Clinton will push us towards the hardest times we've ever faced. Those of us in the know, must be prepared for a situation like this. Prepared with the resources and the information needed to feed the sheeple some of the necessary truth they've been missing for the last 100+ years. It's time to wake everyone up to the fact that government is, and always has been, the biggest threat to peaceful society in human history. Drive the government train off the cliff, once and for all.

sickmint79
09-20-2007, 10:02 AM
i posted

simple numbers.

republicans: 55 million
democrats: 72 million
independents: 42 million

quite arguably #1 issue: war in iraq.

70% of public wants out of the ware in iraq.

based on the above information, how could you *possibly* think any pro-war candidate, especially a republican, could win a general election?

Taco John
09-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Tell him Ron Paul is in it to win it... And let him know that even if Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination, most of his supporters will vote for him anyway because they're more concerned about America than the Republican party. America loses whether we have Hillary or any of the establishment Republicans.

nexalacer
09-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Please don't vote for Hillary regardless. Left, right, doesn't matter; paid-for career politicians are the same. She's the equivalent to Giuliani and absolutely will favor lobbyists and big business interests primarily.

If RP doesn't get the Republican nod and nobody else that's worth a toot comes in, I may not vote in the General elections at all.

Send a message.

Has 40-50% of the populace not voting for years, with that percentage increasing every election, not sent the message yet? Guess what, they are not listening.

Here's how I look at it:

I'm 27 years old. If I want a place where I can live free in my lifetime, I have two options if I want to stay in the States: a) try to change the system, which is designed not to be changed and is controlled by people who will fight tooth and nail not to change because it's their meal ticket. b) encourage the system to grow until it consumes itself with the hope that I can help teach my fellow Americans that our ONLY hope for liberty is to never allow the leviathan loose again. Option a) sounds implausible, if I want freedom in MY lifetime. Option b) is my favorite because we are already so close to collapse, it wouldn't be much work to push us off the edge AND it could be the last grasp of people holding on to the silly idea that the parasite called government can help make our lives better! We, as Americans, believe in a very simple moral code, for the most part: No stealing, no killing, no slavery. Yet government cannot exist without theft (taxes), is always the most savage of murders (170 million people killed at government hands in the 20th century), and is always the likeliest enslaver in a world today where slavery is no longer socially accepted (the chance of conscription is estimated at over 90% as we speak). Show me an example of a government that has not destroyed its society in history, and I will listen, as I always appreciate a good logical argument, however, if we take the facts of history at face value, we must see that government has always and will always exist to our greatest detriment as society.

quickmike
09-20-2007, 10:11 AM
I would say "well, you better cast your vote for RP then, and get as many people to do the same to ensure he doesnt steal votes from the republicans, because he will not give up, and if he doesnt get the nomination, youre right, thats exactly what will happen. It would be in your best interests to vote for Ron in the primaries............. same with all your friends and family."

RP08
09-20-2007, 10:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mNx4JVIOYc

Summary:
He would vote Ron Paul if he gets the nomination. However:
He wants Ron Paul is bow out if he doesn't get the Republican Nomination. He says Ron Paul will steal votes from the Republicans and ensure victory for Hillary and the Democrats.

My Response:

Hello,

I disagree with your logic regarding "bowing out" if Ron Paul doesn't get nominated. I feel the "Republicans" should vote for the BEST candidate for America. If the BEST candidate isn't Republican, then Don't Vote Republican. Be loyal to the man and not the party.

We will NOT Bow down.

He's missing something. You can't just vote for who you want in the General election if they're not on the ballot.