PDA

View Full Version : GOP: We'll take your money, but we'll still marginalize you

JPFromTally
09-20-2007, 08:26 AM
I am sick and tired of the GOP making all this money at straw polls and other events from RP supporters enthusiastic enough to show up and then turning around and marginalizing RP wins.

Thanks for bringing a lot of new members and money to the party. Now let's proceed to insult you!

Proof of this can be seen here: (love the comments though)

http://unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Paul+tops+GOP+straw+poll+in+ Manchester&articleId=0c3ec607-5d5e-4ee3-9ea4-94319b375d01

Isn't it funny how a paid Romney "volunteer" out of all people can complain about the straw poll being "abused"! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

speciallyblend
09-20-2007, 09:04 AM
I called and was polite and asked whats going on here,please read the comments and i asked why are they trying to twist the polls with a paid mitt romney supporter that cant even buy votes. This is insane and i asked to please have the editor call me.NO MATTER WHAT PLEASE BE POLITE/NICE/YOU CAN BE PASSIONATE,BUT DONT BE RUDE,PEACE KENNY RON PAUL 2008 feel free to leave a good comment and call,let them know where your from and that this movement is real and huge and needs to be addressed with unbiased coverage.
RON PAULING IT 2008