PDA

View Full Version : The truth aboub AIDS and HIV fraud LIVE now Friday May 8th 7pm eastern

Hamer
05-08-2009, 04:38 PM
The truth about this fraud LIVE now

www.rtrradio.com

dannno
05-08-2009, 04:45 PM
HIV does not cause AIDS, the HIV virus is harmless. I know it is really hard to believe, but the people in the risk group for HIV are in the same risk group for AIDS, and so the medical establishment was completely tricked into this one using government propaganda very early on. The truth is the studies line up and the facts line up once you fully understand what AIDS is and how it can be obtained. AIDS is a CONDITION that can be obtained through drug use, malnutrition and some treatable diseases including one that is common among homosexuals. AIDS can also be obtained by taking AIDS drugs, over time, and in fact AZT was the original AIDS drug and is extremely toxic and causes AIDS in a matter of a few short years. THAT is why the new AIDS medications work better! The new ones take longer to give you the condition AIDS.

The number of cases of HIV increased at the SAME RATE as the increase in testing! Humans have had HIV for decades if not centuries and millenia, so the number of cases was constant!! Put the pieces of the puzzle together..

I highly recommend people checkout the work of Peter Duesberg, he is a current professor at UC Berkeley and a lifelong expert of retroviruses. It is his work that I espouse on here.

Epic
05-08-2009, 04:45 PM
that's a controversial topic. I'm going to listen

nobody's_hero
05-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Is it over?

Hamer
05-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Is it over?

No it is still live now 7:30 eastern

Epic
05-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Umm they were talking monetary policy and now ron paul supporters... no HIV/AIDS yet...

dannno
05-08-2009, 05:14 PM
This is that show "beyond the infowar", but I didn't hear them talk about AJ at all. It was just a show about liberty related topics, 1207, etc..

Oh, then he said something about how swine flu is a distraction.. funny that is the same thing Alex Jones says. It is amazing how two people can completely agree and yet one of them finds some non-existent issue to find disagreement on and try to blow it out of proportion.

haaaylee
05-08-2009, 07:35 PM
is there an archive?

RonPaulVolunteer
05-08-2009, 09:03 PM
I have looked into this, but as one that has an interest in humanitarian work, I know the numbers of children dying from AIDS. Please explain that in light of AIDS. I tend to believe it's man-made, but if it's killing otherwise healthy infants that DO have good nutrition, I see that as the smoking gun against your claims dannno.