PDA

View Full Version : Liberty letters to the editor, written for you

max
05-08-2009, 07:10 AM
Want your voice heard by thousands of people but you hate to write?...Check out this activist strategy..

LIBERTY LETTER TO THE EDITOR....written for you.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/libertyletters.html

Njon
05-08-2009, 02:24 PM
I'd like to be able to use this, but it just seems like cheating to me.

I've had letters published in the university paper, but don't recall getting any in the main local paper.

max
05-08-2009, 02:30 PM
I'd like to be able to use this, but it just seems like cheating to me.

I've had letters published in the university paper, but don't recall getting any in the main local paper.

we are at war. all is fair.

There are many of us who dont like to write but want to do something for the cause. Letters-to-the-Editor are very effective, so I dont see anything wrong with helping people get involved.

what matters is that the sentiment is one's own...if not the actual wording.

nate895
05-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Like they won't notice when they get several copies of the same, or nearly the same, letter.

max
05-08-2009, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=nate895;2115670]Like they won't notice when they get several copies of the same, or nearly the same, letter.[/QUOTE

as far I know, there are over 3000 newspapers in America...

like all of us here live in the same exact town and will pick the same exact subject to write about....

dr. hfn
05-08-2009, 04:56 PM
you guys should check out my blog on the c4l. i've gotten about 12 opinion articles published this year in my college paper and they are all on my blog. i am getting alot of comments and praise.

(link to my c4l profile in my sig)

Bruno
05-08-2009, 05:14 PM
we are at war.

So....you're trying to profit from the war, I see. :rolleyes: