PDA

View Full Version : Vote @ Little Green Footballs, ron paul poll!

dr. hfn
05-07-2009, 11:29 PM
http://littlegre enfootball s.com/weblog /

LibertyEagle
05-07-2009, 11:45 PM
You might want to put a space somewhere in the link, so people can't click on it. Otherwise, LGF will know where the votes are coming from.

purplechoe
05-08-2009, 12:09 AM
What a sorry excuse for a website! I feel dirty for going over there, yuk.

There were comments about Obama not supporting Israel enough and blaming the religious right for being too extreme. Don't they see the fallacy of their arguments? Israel exists today because the Jews claim that it's their land given to them by God, yet they criticize someone for being a religious extremist?

"I'm here because God says it's my land, but those people over there they are crazy."

Elwar
05-08-2009, 07:05 AM
Ron Paul a "paleo-libertarian".

There can be no paleo-libertarians, no new libertarians, no old libertarians...

Libertarian doesn't change with the times, it is. Principled ideology doesn't shift with the winds.

Cowlesy
05-08-2009, 07:08 AM
I will not grace that site with a click.

Dreamofunity
05-08-2009, 11:03 AM
I went to the site to vote for something, but I couldn't find the poll. As soon as I read one sentence on that site I had to close it.

God, their ideology is horrid.

dannno
05-08-2009, 11:15 AM
It's down the page, just search the page for "poll"

LGF Poll

Ron Paul is ...

1,458/35.2% A dangerous kook

144/3.5% The only man who can save the GOP

316/7.6% Awesome

2,228/53.7% Ron Paul

The poll options aren't bad, it's actually kinda tough to choose... it's the percentages that don't look so good.

acptulsa
05-08-2009, 11:35 AM
I will not grace that site with a click.

Too many of our enemies survive by putting his name up, waiting for one of us to google it and sound the alarm, and then calling their adservers and saying, look at how many hits we have!

He Who Pawns
05-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Why send traffic to these idiots. FAIL.

bigronaldo
05-08-2009, 12:53 PM
I don't get it. I thought that was a conservative site, but once I started reading the comments, I'm not so sure. I guess they are the Alexander Hamilton wing of the Republican Party. Big government conservatism.

RCA
05-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Ron Paul a "paleo-libertarian".

There can be no paleo-libertarians, no new libertarians, no old libertarians...

Libertarian doesn't change with the times, it is. Principled ideology doesn't shift with the winds.

Try again...

From Wikipedia:

Political usage

"In the meantime, in the United States, libertarianism as a synonym for anarchism had begun to take hold."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian

MRoCkEd
05-08-2009, 02:35 PM
I don't get it. I thought that was a conservative site, but once I started reading the comments, I'm not so sure. I guess they are the Alexander Hamilton wing of the Republican Party. Big government conservatism.
As bad as Hamilton was, he wasn't this bad.

angelatc
05-08-2009, 02:42 PM
LGF is the "Jews who don't believe in creationism" site. It's really weird there.

gb13
05-08-2009, 03:27 PM
What a bullshit poll...

It has 4 options:

Ron Paul is ...

1) A dangerous kook

2) The only man who can save the GOP

3) Awesome

4) Ron Paul

Notice there is only one "Anti-Paul" choice, but the "Pro-Paul" choice is split 3-way.

That is their cheap way to consolidate the "Anti-Paul" numbers, while dividing Paul's supporters. This obviously results in the Anti-Paul choice have an inflated portion of the overall results.

Absolute bullshit. :mad: