PDA

View Full Version : Games we play and the propaganda continues

WarDog
05-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Like to hear your thoughts on this game vid I just cant help but see more lies about that war
http://www.gamershell.com/tv/16192.html

hugolp
05-07-2009, 01:36 AM
That was a great and well done piece of propaganda. Technically incredible. They really try hard to spread the propaganda.

revolutionisnow
05-07-2009, 01:46 AM
@ 18:00 David de Rothschild starts to talk about how great it was to use the Second Life Game to spread the propaganda of global warming via a virtual flood
YouTube - David de Rothschild at Zeitgeist Europe 2007 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ahWHbUVVU)

axiomata
05-07-2009, 01:50 AM
I think you are mistaking marketing for propaganda.

0zzy
05-07-2009, 01:57 AM
I think you are mistaking marketing for propaganda.

No no! It's a conspiracy can't you see? It's so blatant that the government is contracting game developers to make games like this so they can indoctrinate statist love and love of war. damn, stop being so blind you sheep.

[/sarcasm]

if someone wanted to play a bad guy in a game they'd play Grand Theft Auto. unfortunately for us, a game playing a political activist for the Ron Paul campaign isn't very appealing to the general public.

Give me liberty
05-07-2009, 02:39 AM
No no! It's a conspiracy can't you see? It's so blatant that the government is contracting game developers to make games like this so they can indoctrinate statist love and love of war. damn, stop being so blind you sheep.

[/sarcasm]

if someone wanted to play a bad guy in a game they'd play Grand Theft Auto. unfortunately for us, a game playing a political activist for the Ron Paul campaign isn't very appealing to the general public.

You know what i am getting sick of it stop saying that everything has to be a conspiracy

Video Game developers are making a game so people can have fun and its not a propaganda ok? :mad:

Are the Sims A conspiracy?

Is Command & Conquer a propaganda? no? well then stop saying that video games are a conspiracy *sigh* otherwise people will think you really lost your minds, no offence.

If you want to make a game go ahead and make it , wanna mod a game? go for it.