PDA

View Full Version : how can I help?

asimplegirl
05-06-2009, 10:14 AM
I have been spreading the word, and have alot of people exited about this, even a national radio talk show host...but, I am new to this and everyone wants to know what they can do to help...

so far, I have told them that they should learn as much as they can about him, donate if they find a way to, and I gave the pledge link...is there anything else I should tell them?

ClayTrainor
05-06-2009, 12:22 PM
You're doing a great job already but, make sure you Tell them that we are preparing ot have a money bomb on July 4th, so that they prepare to donate to him on that day, if they want to send a message to Washington :cool:

asimplegirl
05-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Okay, I will be sure to do that...where will they be able to donate?

ClayTrainor
05-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Okay, I will be sure to do that...where will they be able to donate?

we're trying to get thisjuly4th.com set up, but we haven't gotten ahold of the domain owner yet, since he offered it to us.

You will know as soon as the sites ready, and it shouldnt take very long :)

Also, do you know how to use any video-editing programs? It's great fun grabbing a song, and throwing in clips from Adam's speeches.

Making videos is pretty easy, and anyone with basic computer knowledge can do it. if you have windows, just use "Windows movie maker"

Thanks Asmiplegirl for dedicating your time to this effort :)

asimplegirl
05-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Oh, you are welcome, hun...I am a computer retard. LOL...but, I do link other videos...

some women at a website I am a member of are all excited about this and are asking how they can help. :)

ItsTime
05-06-2009, 06:59 PM
we're trying to get thisjuly4th.com set up, but we haven't gotten ahold of the domain owner yet, since he offered it to us.

You will know as soon as the sites ready, and it shouldnt take very long :)

Also, do you know how to use any video-editing programs? It's great fun grabbing a song, and throwing in clips from Adam's speeches.

Making videos is pretty easy, and anyone with basic computer knowledge can do it. if you have windows, just use "Windows movie maker"

Thanks Asmiplegirl for dedicating your time to this effort :)

Why not use a different domain? Fourth4Kokesh or something?