PDA

View Full Version : The Money Bomb is going to be on July 4th. Domain Suggestions?

ClayTrainor
05-06-2009, 07:26 AM
Iday2009.Com?
independenceday09.com?

Any better ideas?

Bruehound
05-06-2009, 07:49 AM
whatever you choose make sure it is a dot com and then have dot net, dot org, dot us all redirect.

Do not make the mistake i believe has been made with endthefed.us Doesn't matter how cool or appropriate your domain name is. -- If it ain't dot com , it aint shit.

nayjevin
05-06-2009, 08:14 AM
this is the money bomb for Adam Kokesh, correct?

my suggestion is http://kokeshforcongress.com/moneybomb

Dustancostine
05-06-2009, 12:34 PM
I have registered www.thisjuly4th.com and www.thisjulyfourth.com if I don't use it for anything else maybe we can team up and use it for kokesh.

--Dustan

ClayTrainor
05-06-2009, 12:38 PM
I have registered www.thisjuly4th.com and www.thisjulyfourth.com if I don't use it for anything else maybe we can team up and use it for kokesh.

--Dustan

Those do sound nice.
I really ilke Thisjuly4th.com

anyone else think these are the ones we should use?

Kludge
05-06-2009, 12:42 PM
anyone else think these are the ones we should use?

Thirded.

MRoCkEd
05-06-2009, 01:16 PM
fourthed

ClayTrainor
05-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Okay, ThisJuly4th.Com appears the be the clear favorite, so we'll use it :)

Dustancostine
05-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Clay, message me your number and I will call you.

--Dustan

ClayTrainor
05-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Clay, message me your number and I will call you.

--Dustan

Hey sorry for the delay, i didn't get around to pm'ing you until 30 minutes ago, due to a nice long sleep :)

Please call me whenever you have time

cheapseats
05-09-2009, 02:42 PM
There is talk around towns about a March On Washington on Independence Day -- y'know, of a seize-back-what-is-ours nature, rather than a finagle-to-infiltrate-the-system-and-maybe-someday-effect-change-from-within-by-working-within-corrupted-channels variety.

I strongly suggest that transforming American Independence Day into Political Cash For Adam Kokesh Day is liable to produce as much contempt as cash.

It speaks directly to throwing in the towel and settling into acceptance -- on Independence Day, no less -- of another YEAR AND A HALF OF UNMITIGATED BULLSHIT.

Don't Tread on Mike
05-09-2009, 08:36 PM
http://www.bombkokesh.com

I'll be donating! :cool:

I like that one.

nayjevin
05-09-2009, 08:45 PM
There is talk around towns about a March On Washington on Independence Day -- y'know, of a seize-back-what-is-ours nature, rather than a finagle-to-infiltrate-the-system-and-maybe-someday-effect-change-from-within-by-working-within-corrupted-channels variety.

I strongly suggest that transforming American Independence Day into Political Cash For Adam Kokesh Day is liable to produce as much contempt as cash.

It speaks directly to throwing in the towel and settling into acceptance -- on Independence Day, no less -- of another YEAR AND A HALF OF UNMITIGATED BULLSHIT.

I understand those with that sentiment. It's just the age old question: should an anarchist participate in any heirarchy.

I don't know, looks like Rand is running. Ron Paul did, Adam is running. I don't see it as changing July 4th into something else -- i see it as giving folks something pro-active to do on July 4th.

I don't think Rand Paul et al are 'throwing in the towel'. And I think 'marching on washington' to 'take it back' is using force which is not necessary.

Adam's the type of guy who will get alot of media for a run, and a lot of people will hear his message, and a lot of people (especially younger folks) will wake up. I think it's worth it to give him cash to make sure he can get his message out -- but of course everyone else can make their own decision.

cheapseats
05-10-2009, 07:31 AM
I understand those with that sentiment. It's just the age old question: should an anarchist participate in any heirarchy.

That's not MY age-old question.

I GET IT that anarchy is a theoretical pipe dream and that hierarchies naturally develop. I GET IT that Government is a necessary evil and that someone has to do the dirty work.

I GET IT that politics are inherently corrupt. I GET IT that money = power, and that power corrupts. I GET IT that the honor system is inadequate safeguard against the vagaries of human nature.

MY abiding question centers on whether it is ignorance or arrogance that permits political fans-short-for-fanatics to believe that "their" candidates are immune to the toxicity that has polluted power and politics for all of recorded time.

I don't know, looks like Rand is running. Ron Paul did, Adam is running. I don't see it as changing July 4th into something else -- i see it as giving folks something pro-active to do on July 4th.

It's true that CELEBRATING independence during a headlong rush into Communism isn't really appropriate. But we could DEMONSTRATE independence. We could MARCH. We could throw rotten tomatoes. Or we could BOYCOTT Independence Day, resolve to sit tight and NOT SPEND ONE DIME the entire holiday weekend. It wouldn't put Oily Executives and Welter Weight Washingtonians down for the count by any means, but it'd knock 'em clean off their feet. What a morale booster THAT would be, eh?

Only in America could down-and-out people coughing up MORE money for Political Elite be considered proactivity.

I don't think Rand Paul et al are 'throwing in the towel'.

You don't think people who are trying to get/stay elected pull their punches?

And I think 'marching on washington' to 'take it back' is using force which is not necessary.

If you think that people who forcibly AND LUCRATIVELY impose their will on others will relinquish that power EXCEPT by force, your life experience is wildly different than mine.

Adam's the type of guy who will get alot of media for a run...

I don't know Adam from Adam. ;) But I DO know there's a helluva difference between a Rebel and a Politician. If he is the type of guy who will get a lot of media, then perhaps he is the type of guy who can BREAK THE CYCLE of send more money, send more money, send more money, what y'all REALLY need to do if you're SERIOUS about changing Business As Usual is SEND MORE MONEY.

...and a lot of people will hear his message, and a lot of people (especially younger folks) will wake up.

If it was as simple as all that, everyone would already be wide awake. "Educate the People" as a mantra for change is as steeped in magical thinking as if I proposed to solve the healthcare crisis by simply ordering everyone to Get Well Soon.

I think it's worth it to give him cash to make sure he can get his message out

Just so we're clear, Cash does not get up in the morning and "make sure" things happen.

-- but of course everyone else can make their own decision.

Exactly so.

He Who Pawns
05-10-2009, 09:16 AM
www.KokeshFTW.com

cheapseats
05-10-2009, 09:28 AM
www.KokeshFTW.com

Safari can't find the Server.

Don't Tread on Mike
05-10-2009, 10:17 PM
www.kokeshftw.com

awesome!

Don't Tread on Mike
05-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Safari can't find the Server.

thats bcuz its only a suggestion. scratch that. It is the best suggestion.

cheapseats
05-10-2009, 11:53 PM
thats bcuz its only a suggestion. scratch that. It is the best suggestion.

FTW -- For The Win, yes? It is the same confidence expressed by the supporter who said a Kokesh run is sure to gain media.

Which compels me to AGAIN suggest that perhaps Adam Kokesh has the whatever-it-takes to do politics DIFFERENTLY -- as in a CHANGED manner.

Anyone who's spent any time on the recovery circuit was well acquainted with the doing-the-same-thing-expecting-different-results definition of Insanity before tres hip Barack Dabbled-In-Cocaine Obama started slinging it around. Adam Kokesh Money Bomb on Independence Day sounds like Same Old Same Old TO ME. But it also sounds like y'all are sure of what you're doin' so, long live libertarianism, have at it. I'll be like Rabina in the Parent Trap, and not say a single word about Money BOMB being in poor taste. ;)