PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Still Bitter About That Election Thing [TMZ]

0zzy
05-06-2009, 02:04 AM
We asked two Congressmen about the love affair the press has with President Barack Obama -- one told us it "won't last forever, his policies are so bad." The other called him "the greatest, just like Mohammad Ali."
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/05/0505_paul_tmz_video.jpg (http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=a31d411f-660f-4037-899a-2bb73b934fec)
Ron Paul: Click to watch
Take a wild guess which quote came from Congressman Steve Cohen (D, TN) and which came from Presidential wannabeen Ron Paul (R, TX).
TMZ (http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/06/ron-paul-still-bitter-about-that-election-thing/)

idiom
05-06-2009, 02:42 AM
Those comments are classic.

Kludge
05-06-2009, 02:46 AM
lololololol gtfo of Ron Paul's earshot.

Reason
05-06-2009, 03:01 AM
Is RP always that hunched over when he walks?

werdd
05-06-2009, 05:20 AM
It's mindless drivel like TMZ that makes america retarded.

parke
05-06-2009, 05:28 AM

Amen to that.

MRoCkEd
05-06-2009, 05:32 AM
the paparazzi going after ron paul?
celebrity status: achieved

euphemia
05-06-2009, 06:23 AM
Well, they interviewed Steve Cohen (D TN), not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so that tells you something.

acptulsa
05-06-2009, 06:26 AM
Still more bitter about that Constitution trashing thing and that massive robbery/transfer of wealth thing, though.

And so am I. And so will they be, when they finally realize what that feeling around their asses is.

constituent
05-06-2009, 07:00 AM
"retarded" americans are usually that way by choice. Operations like TMZ are just the shit-troughs from which the beasts are fed.

JaylieWoW
05-06-2009, 08:16 AM
I'm kind of curious as to how saying O's policies are bad can be construed as being bitter about that election thing...

Say what?

Dark_Horse_Rider
05-06-2009, 08:25 AM
I'm kind of curious as to how saying O's policies are bad can be construed as being bitter about that election thing...

Say what?

They misinterpret Ron's words into a language that reflects the way their minds operate.

Golding
05-06-2009, 08:29 AM
As trashy as TMZ is, I thought the way RP said "It won't last forever, because his policies are so bad" was too funny. It was sort of like, "I don't know who this joker with the camera is, but I'll still tell him what's on my mind."

I wonder if the scumbags at TMZ really think people want to see their Congressmen telling jokes, or giving a damn about the President telling jokes. But then again, maybe there are some superficial people who really do care about that sort of thing.

Kludge
05-06-2009, 11:37 AM
"retarded" americans are usually that way by choice.

Ah, I knew I wasn't the only closet-supporter of Theocrat's theory that the mentally retarded are merely rejecting intelligence.

acptulsa
05-06-2009, 11:41 AM

Say what?

Oh, it can't really--but they're sure motivated to try anyway. Much better than having the masses learn the truth. Remember, truth is treason in the empire of lies, but they can't admit that without admitting the truth. So, they claim he's full of sour grapes instead. They figure it's worth a try.

sailor
05-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Good clip.

What was that with the "don`t steal the government hates competition"? Did a passer-by say it?? I didn`t quite catch it.

jbrace
05-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Yeah it seemed to be a passer by, maybe a fan? But I liked it when he said " the governments in too bad of shape for me to joke around about". haha

SimpleName
05-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Ron seemed a bit rushed. I wonder what he was up to. Came off a little ignorant. Nonetheless, I still love the guy. I'm sure he was on his way to preserve liberty or maybe to take a good nap after a long day's work of preserving liberty.

At least TMZ gave us that video of John Mayer shouting about Paul understanding the Constitution. At least.

angelatc
05-06-2009, 02:25 PM

Say what?

It is roughly the same principle that allows for the statement that anybody who did not vote for Obama is racist, silly!

0zzy
05-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Ron seemed a bit rushed. I wonder what he was up to. Came off a little ignorant. Nonetheless, I still love the guy. I'm sure he was on his way to preserve liberty or maybe to take a good nap after a long day's work of preserving liberty.

At least TMZ gave us that video of John Mayer shouting about Paul understanding the Constitution. At least.

Ignorant? How?
Do you mean arrogant? :)

LibForestPaul
05-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Is RP always that hunched over when he walks?

Dude, he is OLD.. Shame...2012 RP :(

Dark_Horse_Rider
05-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Dude, he is OLD.. Shame...2012 RP :(

Ron is accomplishing more in one day than most will accomplish in one lifetime.

You know what ?

I bet he's got all kind of aches and pains that would keep most people at home, but do you see him letting up ?

Why does he do it ? Money ? Nope. Fame ? Don't think so.

I could tell you, but if you don't already know, ask yourself, why does he do it ?

He is truly an impressive human being.

Brian4Liberty
05-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Just like Mohammad Ali... :D

YouTube - Muhammad Ali - Black Superman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqMk-AuTDZE)

Todd
05-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Congressman Douche from TN:

"Obama's the greatest,...just like Muhammed Ali"....

Yep retards eat that stuff up. :rolleyes:

andrewh817
05-08-2009, 12:03 AM
I wonder if the scumbags at TMZ really think people want to see their Congressmen telling jokes, or giving a damn about the President telling jokes. But then again, maybe there are some superficial people who really do care about that sort of thing.

But that's what people DO want! People care more about what sports Obama plays and what team he wants to win the superbowl than what he's doing with all his power. He's America's mascot when one is needed the most.

But this guy says it better than me........check out his channel, besides a few videos he is dead on and puts the "economic crisis" into terms most kids could understand.

http://www.youtube.com/user/drinkingwithbob

AuH20
05-08-2009, 07:03 PM

That tool Mayer was mocking Ron Paul with a fake stunt, set up with his New England school pal Justin Long. He's a statist at heart:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-mayer/hope-is-not-a-buzz-word_b_138771.html

werdd
05-11-2009, 07:45 AM
ah, i knew i wasn't the only closet-supporter of theocrat's theory that the mentally retarded are merely rejecting intelligence.

lol!