PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Urgent Assistance Needed to Abolish the Real ID in Missouri

CatherineBleish
05-05-2009, 11:10 AM
http://www.libertyrestorationproject.org/2009/05/05/urgent-assistance-needed-to-abolish-the-real-id-in-missouri/

Urgent Assistance Needed to Abolish the Real ID in Missouri

WE ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS THIS IS URGENT.

1. if you can come to Jefferson City tomorrow facebook me (Catherine Bleish) asap and we’ll get carpools arranged. Anyone in Missouri. We will have cameras. This should be fun.

2. I need someone to put together a sheet we can give to each of the senators regarding the importance of this legislation while we are in town tomorrow.

3. I need patriots to call Sen Shields (R) and demand, politely, that he put HB361 on the calendar TODAY. 573-751-9476.

4. I need patriots to call Sen Engler (R) and demand, politely, when HB361 IS put on the calendar that he get it on the floor for a vote TOMORROW. 573-751-3455. I received some static from their office earlier.

5. Please call Sen. Shomeyer (D) and ask him to talk to Shields about this - he was very receptive to us in the committee hearing. Thank him for his support. 573-751-7852.

NO MATTER WHERE IN THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE, WE NEED TO BE MAKING EACH STATE LEVEL 10TH AMENDMENT ISSUE, SUCH AS THE REAL ID, SOMETHING TO BE ACTED UPON BY THE NATIONAL GRASS ROOTS. Lets get the pressure on.

This died in Sen. Committee Last year. All we are asking for is a vote. The citizens of Missouri and this beautiful Union of sovereign states deserve to see how Missouri senators feel about this issue.

Ask Shields what interest he has in supporting the Real ID… I am quite curious, quite frankly.

peace and love,
Catherine

CatherineBleish
05-05-2009, 12:11 PM
A little birdy just told me that Shields is set to have a Real ID processing center built in his district... coming together now?