PDA

View Full Version : Bunning Reiterates Plans To Stay In Race

RonPaulFanInGA
05-05-2009, 07:54 AM
Bunning also said the only way he’d ever consider abandoning the race was if he failed to meet his fundraising goals later this year.

http://www.wfpl.org/CMS/?p=5054

http://www.lex18.com/Global/story.asp?S=10304768&nav=menu203_2

Rand is gonna be well behind in fundraising by the time Bunning realizes he ain't gonna be a U.S. Senator come January 7, 2011 (regardless of if he runs or not.)

LibertyEagle
05-05-2009, 07:58 AM
I hope Rand goes ahead.

It'll be too late if he waits.

South Park Fan
05-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Rand better get into the race soon. Fuck Bunning.

Njon
05-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Frankly, Dr. Rand Paul needs to wise up and realize that he needs to be willing to run regardless of what Sen. Bunning does. He wants the seat, he needs to get in the game.

Matt Collins
05-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Frankly, Dr. Rand Paul needs to wise up and realize that he needs to be willing to run regardless of what Sen. Bunning does. He wants the seat, he needs to get in the game.
He's trying to show class and respect for Bunning.

Njon
05-06-2009, 11:54 PM
He's trying to show class and respect for Bunning.

I understand what he's trying to do, but starting to run is not disrespecting Sen. Bunning; it's a normal thing to do. People challenge each other in primaries; that's typical.

The ethical road block is that he has made it too well known that he won't enter unless Sen. Bunning drops out, and it would be bad if he suddenly did otherwise. So I understand and support that he is trying to not be hypocritical; that's the right thing to do. I just sure hope he didn't destroy his potential victory by saying he wouldn't enter unless Sen. Bunning dropped out.

Matt Collins
05-07-2009, 12:04 AM
I understand what he's trying to do, but starting to run is not disrespecting Sen. Bunning; it's a normal thing to do. People challenge each other in primaries; that's typical.

The ethical road block is that he has made it too well known that he won't enter unless Sen. Bunning drops out, and it would be bad if he suddenly did otherwise. So I understand and support that he is trying to not be hypocritical; that's the right thing to do. I just sure hope he didn't destroy his potential victory by saying he wouldn't enter unless Sen. Bunning dropped out.

I'm talking with Rand about this on a daily basis. I can assure you that Rand is quite aware of what's going on and is indeed paying very close attention to current events on this subject. I'm trying to schedule a face to face with Rand next week.