PDA

View Full Version : End of Q3 fundraising?

synapz
09-19-2007, 10:17 PM
When is it? I've been saving for a donation at the end of the quarter, and I don't want to miss it.

Ron Paul Fan
09-19-2007, 10:17 PM
September 30th. Hurry!

Corydoras
09-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Some people have remarked that if they donate in the last few days, their donations aren't counted as part of the quarter. I don't know how they know that. If I were you (not that you asked), I'd donate everything I've saved up to now right away, and then donate the rest by the deadline.

mkrfctr
09-19-2007, 10:41 PM
ditto on what corydoras just said

mport1
09-19-2007, 10:43 PM
When is it? I've been saving for a donation at the end of the quarter, and I don't want to miss it.

End of September. Donate now while they are doing their fundraiser.

Bradley in DC
09-19-2007, 10:59 PM
Agreed. Donate like you should vote: early and often. Earlier is better on their end helping them prepare for the FEC filing hassle.

davidhperry
09-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Some people have remarked that if they donate in the last few days, their donations aren't counted as part of the quarter. I don't know how they know that. If I were you (not that you asked), I'd donate everything I've saved up to now right away, and then donate the rest by the deadline.

That's not correct. I spoke with the fundraising director about two hours ago (about a series of events in Nashville) and every last penny taken in before Sept. 30th counts for this quarter.

If you are within driving distance to Nashville, there will be a rally and two fundraisers on October 6th! We need to get the word out in a major way!!