PDA

View Full Version : Check out this idiot on youtube

Drknows
05-05-2009, 12:05 AM
He thinks Ron Paul is against hygiene.

YouTube - Dear Ron Paul, RE: Swine Flu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW6FF63H4xc)

Some good comments

BertoPerson
I usually like thunderfoots videos' as I see him to be a rather intelligent person. However regarding this whole swine flu issue he seems completely paranoid.

I mean the whole point of the video seems to be "wash your hands" and for some reason he attacks Paul in the process? Any one with half a mind knows you should wash your hands to avoid getting sick, I don't think you need to be telling a doctor this. Thunderfoot lost a lot of credibility ever since this whole swine flu issue came up.

ActiveAero
This video is beyond ridiculous. I'm sure Ron Paul, as well as most doctors, are aware that sanitizer can prevent the spread of germs. As a big fan of Thunderfoot for his anti-creationist videos I'm pretty let down by this simplistic straw man argument. "Ron Paul questions the government's intentions therefore he must be against sanitation of finger print scanners". Give me a break lol.

painet1776
Common Sense hygiene should be used regardless of Swine Flu... I can't see how your argument does anything to deal with Ron Paul's point that the government is working it's citizens up into hysteria, shutting down tourist locations, and shopping malls that can severely impact the economy. Swine Flu changes nothing and the DOHS should be using the methods you mentioned to curb diseases other than just the flu.

Conza88
05-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Morally, ethically, financially.. he can't see why not?

Because he's a statist scum who uses force and coercion on people and thinks it is the moral high ground.

Non sequitur. Tard needs to learn that fallacy. As well as the strawman he just inadvertently erected.