PDA

View Full Version : SPLIT: Was America founded on Judeo-Christian Principles? Of Course it was!

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 10:27 AM
This country was founded by Christians based on Christianity. PLEASE drop the Judeo ...i have NO idea why this was EVER tagged onto Christianity because 99% of the jews I run into dispise Christianity and Christians. I had one jewish woman from Israel tell me in a chat room that "if mary hadn't opened her "t**T" there would have been no Jesus ...and he's just a man on a stick". I get this more often than not from jews. I have had enough of their carp..to include Patriot's superiority complex...which has pissed the entire world off at the jews for ages.

There is NO way to tie Judaesm and Christianity together..only that we worship the God of Abraham. Christians do not follow Mosaic LAW but the NEW Covenant with Jesus the MESSIAH. PLEASE drop the Judeo..that in no way defines Christianity..even thought the churches have been infiltrated and brainwashed to believe the ENDGAME is Israel ...and not eternity with our Lord and SAvior..Jesus. TONES !

Deborah K
05-04-2009, 10:56 AM
This country was founded by Christians based on Christianity. PLEASE drop the Judeo ...i have NO idea why this was EVER tagged onto Christianity because 99% of the jews I run into dispise Christianity and Christians. I had one jewish woman from Israel tell me in a chat room that "if mary hadn't opened her "t**T" there would have been no Jesus ...and he's just a man on a stick". I get this more often than not from jews. I have had enough of their carp..to include Patriot's superiority complex...which has pissed the entire world off at the jews for ages.

There is NO way to tie Judaesm and Christianity together..only that we worship the God of Abraham. Christians do not follow Mosaic LAW but the NEW Covenant with Jesus the MESSIAH. PLEASE drop the Judeo..that in no way defines Christianity..even thought the churches have been infiltrated and brainwashed to believe the ENDGAME is Israel ...and not eternity with our Lord and SAvior..Jesus. TONES !

Christ was Jew. The Christian religion was born out of Judaism. Hence, the "Judeo-Christian principles". Sorry if that bothers some, but it is of historic relevance to include Judaism into the fabric of our heritage.

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Sorry..the jews contributed nothing to our founding. There was not one jew in congress when all this was going on...they didn't come until later..they WERE here during/ after the War of Northern Aggression, they started immigrating here from England and Germany in 1831 because England Kicked Marx and his labour boys out. There was a jewish fella who was Jefferson Davis's right hand man and attorney...most of the jews came from the north as carpetbaggers..and took over the government here in the south during reconstruction...and took over the cotton industry and were selling it on the black market. Grant's 11th General Order kicked the jews out of the south during reconstruction..so you want to honor that heritage? Geesh...they've been black marketing and moneychanging since Jesus threw them out of the temple. smh. tones

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 05:16 PM
I refuse to be politically correct on the jewish issue...if you follow their history...they have wreaked havoc everywhere they've lived..won't assimilate, take over..and tear it down...I might get an infraction...but dammit...I am just not going to gloss anything over anymore..I might go to jail for saying this for 10 years if they pass that hate crime garbage...Khazars/ashkanazi's russian communists. it's the dang truth and until everyone wakes up and addresses it...we wont' get out of this hole. tones

He Who Pawns
05-04-2009, 05:17 PM
tones, you have no idea if there might have been some jewish blood in the Founders. they may not be practicing religiously, but they could still be jooos nonetheless. Jews are basically the smartest people on Earth, so I would not be surprised if even Jefferson himself had a little jooo in him!! :)

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 05:17 PM
...and the British Fabians too. tones (communists)

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Please...that's a real stretch pawns..nobody denies their intelligence...i think the word is shrewd. (if i spelled it correctly)..besides..look who owns the central banks and get back to me...you can find the information in the encyclopedia. tones (not a gentile among em..OH maybe the evil rockefeller..)

Objectivist
05-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Sorry..the jews contributed nothing to our founding. There was not one jew in congress when all this was going on...they didn't come until later..they WERE here during/ after the War of Northern Aggression, they started immigrating here from England and Germany in 1831 because England Kicked Marx and his labour boys out. There was a jewish fella who was Jefferson Davis's right hand man and attorney...most of the jews came from the north as carpetbaggers..and took over the government here in the south during reconstruction...and took over the cotton industry and were selling it on the black market. Grant's 11th General Order kicked the jews out of the south during reconstruction..so you want to honor that heritage? Geesh...they've been black marketing and moneychanging since Jesus threw them out of the temple. smh. tones

Actually the Jews or more specifically the Hebrews did, as it was they that are responsible for the Old Testament in which the Bible was constructed by King James in the 1600s.

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 05:26 PM
I'll give this a try and see if it works:

N.M. Rothschild , London - Bank of England ______________________________________ | | | J. Henry Schroder | Banking | Corp. | | Brown, Shipley - Morgan Grenfell - Lazard - | & Company & Company Brothers | | | | | --------------------| -------| | | | | | | | |Alex Brown - Brown Bros. - Lord Mantagu - Morgan et Cie -- Lazard ---|& Son | Harriman Norman | Paris Bros | | | / | N.Y. | | | | | | | | Governor, Bank | J.P. Morgan Co -- Lazard ---| | of England / N.Y. Morgan Freres | | 1924-1938 / Guaranty Co. Paris | | / Morgan Stanley Co. | / | / | \Schroder Bank | / | Hamburg/Berlin | / Drexel & Company / | / Philadelphia / | / / | / Lord Airlie | / / | / M. M. Warburg Chmn J. Henry Schroder | | Hamburg --------- marr. Virginia F. Ryan | | | grand-daughter of Otto | | | Kahn of Kuhn Loeb Co. | | | | | | Lehman Brothers N.Y -------------- Kuhn Loeb Co. N. Y. | | -------------------------- µ | | | | 8 | | | |Lehman Brothers - Mont. Alabama Solomon Loeb Abraham Kuhn | | __|______________________|_________Lehman-Stern, New Orleans Jacob Schiff/Theresa Loeb Nina Loeb/Paul Warburg------------------------- | | | | | Mortimer Schiff James Paul Warburg_____________|_______________/ || | | | |Mayer Lehman | Emmanuel Lehman \| | | \Herbert Lehman Irving Lehman \| | | \Arthur Lehman \ Phillip Lehman John Schiff/Edith Brevoort Baker / | Present Chairman Lehman Bros / Robert Owen Lehman Kuhn Loeb - Granddaughter of / | George F. Baker | / | | / | | / Lehman Bros Kuhn Loeb (1980) | / | | / Thomas Fortune Ryan | | | | | | Federal Reserve Bank Of New York | |||||||| |______National City Bank N. Y. || | || National Bank of Commerce N.Y ---|| | \| Hanover National Bank N.Y. \| | \| Chase National Bank N.Y. \| || |Shareholders - National City Bank - N.Y. |----------------------------------------- || /James Stillman /Elsie m. William Rockefeller /Isabel m. Percy Rockefeller /William Rockefeller Shareholders - National Bank of Commerce N. Y. J. P. Morgan -----------------------------------------------M.T. Pyne Equitable Life - J.P. MorganPercy Pyne Mutual Life - J.P. MorganJ.W. Sterling H.P. Davison - J. P. MorganNY Trust/NY Edison Mary W. HarrimanShearman & Sterling A.D. Jiullard - North British Merc. Insurance| Jacob Schiff| Thomas F. Ryan| Paul Warburg| Levi P. Morton - Guaranty Trust - J. P. Morgan||Shareholders - First National Bank of N.Y.-------------------------------------------J.P. MorganGeorge F. BakerGeorge F. Baker Jr.Edith Brevoort BakerUS Congress - 1946-64|||||Shareholders - Hanover National Bank N.Y.------------------------------------------James StillmanWilliam Rockefeller|||||Shareholders - Chase National Bank N.Y.---------------------------------------George F. Baker

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 05:27 PM
oh man it didn't work so I'll post the link...tones

http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/2008/05/who-owns-federal-reserve.html

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Well..ok lets look at who those people were...Abram (Abraham) was from the land of Ur. I guess they were Hebrews...Jacob, God renamed Israel..and his descendents were the Israelites..Israel was a man and the Israelites were a tribe, not a land. They were dispersed by God for disobedience. 2 tribes returned to Palestine..or Caanan whatever y;ou want to call it...(they took it from the Caanonites) to fulfill the prophecy that the Messiah would be born there,,,a son of David out of the tribe of Judah. The tribe of Judah and the tribe of Ben ..went back to the holy land. There was no word "jew" until that time because it referred to those who were from the tribe of Judah "Ju" or those who lived in Judea..(like you would call someone from texas a texan). After they crucified Jesus, who told them there were going to be kicked out again, the Romans kicked them all out in 70ad. tones

heavenlyboy34
05-04-2009, 05:33 PM
tones, you have no idea if there might have been some jewish blood in the Founders. they may not be practicing religiously, but they could still be jooos nonetheless. Jews are basically the smartest people on Earth, so I would not be surprised if even Jefferson himself had a little jooo in him!! :)

I would argue that the Germans are. Not only do they have a long history of innovation in almost every area of human thought(from science to literature and well beyond), they haven't been a significant slave culture (as the joos have been).:cool::D (I'm slightly biased cuz I'm part German;):D)

Deborah K
05-04-2009, 05:36 PM

Tones, you are missing the point. The OP says "America was founded on Judeo-Christian Principles" It says NOTHING about any Jews being founders. :rolleyes:

Don't do this!!! You cannot deny that the original Christians were converted Jews!!! You cannot deny that the Old Testament contains the Torah! And that it was quoted by the founders. Christianity was born out of Judaism.

You are letting your bias cloud your logic in this matter.

Deborah K
05-04-2009, 05:38 PM
I refuse to be politically correct on the jewish issue...if you follow their history...they have wreaked havoc everywhere they've lived..won't assimilate, take over..and tear it down...I might get an infraction...but dammit...I am just not going to gloss anything over anymore..I might go to jail for saying this for 10 years if they pass that hate crime garbage...Khazars/ashkanazi's russian communists. it's the dang truth and until everyone wakes up and addresses it...we wont' get out of this hole. tones

Do you believe there is a difference between Jews and Zionists?

Deborah K
05-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Didn't want to repost the OP but this is my response. So you attribute the ideals of the founders solely on Judeo-Christian ideals? You can't attribute those ideals specifically and solely to Jews and Christians. Most humans hold those ideals, Freedom is a universal want and desire.

Where did I ever use the word "solely"? As was mentioned in the OP, my objective is to dismantle the ever growing myth and Orwellian history revision that this nation does not have a Godly Heritage. That's all. No need to feel threatened by it.

purplechoe
05-04-2009, 05:44 PM
If I hear one more time that this country was founded upon Judeo-Christian principals I'm gonna call the "ignorance" police from Guitmo. As a Christian I find the "Judeo" part offensive. I want nothing to do with the Lucifer God of the old testament. (the Jews worshipped a golden calf because they lived in the age of Taurus, the Christian sign is a fish for Pieces). But then again as a Christian I want nothing to do with the Catholic church as well because all that is is just a continuation of the Egyptian sun god worship. I agree with Jefferson, remove everything from the Bible about Jesus walking on water, etc.. and just stick to his words.

PS. Do you people know why Jesus supposedly died and after 3 days rose from the dead? It's the story of the sun. (that's why Christian worship on SUNday and Jews on SATURNday) Throughout the year as the sun travels through the heavens (signs of the zodiac) after the summer it rises lower by one degree each day on the horizon. On Dec. 22 the sun dies on the cross for 3 days. It deson't go any higher or lower on the horizon for 3 days. On Dec. 25, it rises again 1 degree, or is reborn, etc.. That's why we have 12 apostoles, 12 tribes of Isreal, they represent the 12 zodiac signs in the heavens following the path of the sun. (on earth as it is in heaven) The cross is a sign of the sun long before Jesus came around. Just so you know what you're really worshipping, THE SUN!!! You're a pagan, not a Christian!

constituent
05-04-2009, 05:48 PM
I don't think you can deduce that from my argument. If you're asking me if I think Christianity should hijack the government then the answer is a resounding no. My objective as I stated before is to try and stop this ridiculous myth that Judeo-Christian values had nothing whatever to do with the founding of this nation.

speaking of myths, let's start with "judeo-christian™" values.

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Well Deborah...if you notice...Jesus negated the Mosaic Law..he fullfilled it by dying on the cross. We are no longer bound to the law. Judaesm and Christianity are two different religions. The Book of Galatians is considered the Christians Declaration of Independence from Judaesm...the Law. This is the whole concept of liberty..Jesus was the great libertarian..he gave the world freedom from the law. Remember, Jesus didn't follow the law. He preached on the Sabbath, he ate with the tax collectors, he preached to the Samaritans who were considered "unclean" by the jews..(untouchables) , He said it wasn't important what you put in the mouth but what came out of the mouth, he refused to allow people to stone the prostitute, ..I 'd say Jesus was the King of civil disobedience at that time. He shoved it in the faces of the Pharisees. Tones

He Who Pawns
05-04-2009, 05:50 PM
I would argue that the Germans are. Not only do they have a long history of innovation in almost every area of human thought(from science to literature and well beyond), they haven't been a significant slave culture (as the joos have been).:cool::D (I'm slightly biased cuz I'm part German;):D)

Germans are smart, but joos are even smarter. Nearly every great physicist who ever lived was a jew. think of Feynman, Einstein, Oppenheimer, Niels Bohr, etc. And probably a lot of old-school geniuses like Newton were also joo. Newton definitely looks like a jew in the paintings of him.

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 05:51 PM
there is one group of jews who have it right:

www.jewsagainstzionism.com

constituent
05-04-2009, 05:54 PM
If I hear one more time that this country was founded upon Judeo-Christian principals I'm gonna call the "ignorance" police from Guitmo. As a Christian I find the "Judeo" part offensive. I want nothing to do with the Lucifer God of the old testament. (the Jews worshipped a golden calf because they lived in the age of Taurus, the Christian sign is a fish for Pieces). But then again as a Christian I want nothing to do with the Catholic church as well because all that is is just a continuation of the Egyptian sun god worship. I agree with Jefferson, remove everything from the Bible about Jesus walking on water, etc.. and just stick to his words.

PS. Do you people know why Jesus supposedly died and after 3 days rose from the dead? It's the story of the sun. (that's why Christian worship on SUNday and Jews on SATURNday) Throughout the year as the sun travels through the heavens (signs of the zodiac) after the summer it rises lower by one degree each day on the horizon. On Dec. 22 the sun dies on the cross for 3 days. It deson't go any higher or lower on the horizon for 3 days. On Dec. 25, it rises again 1 degree, or is reborn, etc.. That's why we have 12 apostoles, 12 tribes of Isreal, they represent the 12 zodiac signs in the heavens following the path of the sun. (on earth as it is in heaven) The cross is a sign of the sun long before Jesus came around. Just so you know what you're really worshipping, THE SUN!!! You're a pagan, not a Christian!

damned good to see you purplechoe.

Deborah K
05-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Well Deborah...if you notice...Jesus negated the Mosaic Law..he fullfilled it by dying on the cross. We are no longer bound to the law. Judaesm and Christianity are two different religions. The Book of Galatians is considered the Christians Declaration of Independence from Judaesm...the Law. This is the whole concept of liberty..Jesus was the great libertarian..he gave the world freedom from the law. Remember, Jesus didn't follow the law. He preached on the Sabbath, he ate with the taxpayers, he preached to the Samaritans who were considered "unclean" by the jews..(untouchables) , He said it wasn't important what you put in the mouth but what came out of the mouth, he refused to allow people to stone others, ..I 'd say Jesus was the King of civil disobedience at that time. He shoved it in the faces of the Pharisees. Tones

The how do you explain that he and his parents practised Judaism? The NT is filled with references to it. And I never claimed that Judaism and Christianity are the same religion. I stated that Christianity was born out of Judaism and it was.

I will never dismiss the contributions that Judaism has brought to the world. And frankly I'm getting sick of all the hostility aimed at them. Especially in light of the fact that they are being confused with Zionists.

Gawd, WTF is wrong with people??? You bitch and complain about how tptb are trying to cause division amongst us and then you play into it.

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 05:58 PM
were they called saturday and sunday back then? I'm not so sure about that...tones

constituent
05-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Gawd, WTF is wrong with people??? You bitch and complain about how tptb are trying to cause division amongst us and then you play into it.

Wait a sec. This thread is of your making, no?

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Deborah...look at their history and what they have done. I don't understand why you are afraid..what are you afraid of? I'm not being ugly, I just don't get it. who created the Central banks? ? Who owns hollywood? the music industry, the media, can you connect dots? Who are the neo cons? Who started the ACLU? ..Who started the NAACP? Who was the communist party in the USA? Who started and runs the anti defamation league..southern poverty law center? Who runs General Electric, Disney? The list is long Deborah. very long. Please don't be afraid of the truth. tones

Deborah K
05-04-2009, 06:07 PM
(as an aside, and all for what? for a campaign that was never really a campaign, but rather a protracted fundraiser--a fraud in a very real sense--to pay out a bunch of friends and family of some guy I never even met, and to spend too much time warding off attacks from yourself and other members of the "lowest common denominator" for actually having the 'intestinal fortitude™" to stand up for real liberty--unpopular as it is around here--?... hell of a reward, some thanks. life wasted, lesson learned.)

Anyone who would slander Dr. Paul like this does not deserve to be a member of these forums. Go to hell!

Deborah K
05-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Deborah...look at their history and what they have done. I don't understand why you are afraid..what are you afraid of? I'm not being ugly, I just don't get it. who created the Central banks? ? Who owns hollywood? the music industry, the media, can you connect dots? Who are the neo cons? Who started the ACLU? ..Who started the NAACP? Who was the communist party in the USA? Who started and runs the anti defamation league..southern poverty law center? Who runs General Electric, Disney? The list is long Deborah. very long. Please don't be afraid of the truth. tones

Tones, this isn't about fear. Why would you think I fear Jews??? That is just silly and makes me question your judgement. You have not answered my question: Do you think the Jews and the Zionists are the same?

constituent
05-04-2009, 06:10 PM
slander requires falsehood. what you've quoted is the ugly truth. very ugly.

oh yea, it (slander) is also spoken...

keep digging.

Deborah K
05-04-2009, 06:11 PM
slander requires falsehood. what you've quoted is the ugly truth. very ugly.

oh yea, it (slander) is also spoken...

keep digging.

Then PROVE he committed fraud!

constituent
05-04-2009, 06:12 PM

once more for clarity.

Deborah K
05-04-2009, 06:14 PM
once more for clarity.

You're on ignore now. I don't debate with scum.

constituent
05-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Then PROVE he committed fraud!

meh, you do not respond to proof, only superstition and other garbage.

what difference does it make to me if you agree or not?

(hint: zero)

what you quoted is, in fact, self-evident to a large number of individuals who were once part of the revolution that was.

that said, great job trying to make this about constituent the individual in order to distract from your own moronic statements. fail once more on your part, so far today you bat 1000.

w/e, me got good lulz.

peas.

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Well there are plenty of Christian zionists. I go up against them also ...here's what I believe. The "jews" of Jesus day are gone..we don't know what happened to them...they are the lost tribes..remember the lost tribes? 85% of the world jewr;y are ashkanazi's who converted in 740 ad..they were originally Khazars...from Khazaria ...a land that was near Russia by the Caspian Sea. Khazaria was overtaken by ..I believe the Vikings...and the Khazars were scattered into Russia..well Eastern Europe. (Please read the 13th Tribe for this history).

I believe they are russian communists who call themselves jews but are not religious but atheists..for the most part. Some of them, who are STILL Russians, are Orthodox. There is about 20% of the Sephardic jews left in the world and they are actually the people who came from the holy land. The Ashkanazi's have no blood ties to anyone of the jews from the original holy land. Sure , they follow traditions like BAr Mitzvah, or they might go to Hebrew school..but they ain't kosher .

There is a huge amount of information about this. They migrated to the USA and forgot to leave their communism at the border. I could write a dissertation on it. tones

heavenlyboy34
05-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Germans are smart, but joos are even smarter. Nearly every great physicist who ever lived was a jew. think of Feynman, Einstein, Oppenheimer, Niels Bohr, etc. And probably a lot of old-school geniuses like Newton were also joo. Newton definitely looks like a jew in the paintings of him.

The cell and microscope were discovered by a German. Here's a short list of famous German scientists: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_scientists The standard nomenclature of music for the last 1000 years or so was pioneered in Germany. I still say Germans pwn the joos in most ways. ;):D:cool:

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 06:20 PM
One word..Bolsheviks. tones

heavenlyboy34
05-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Well there are plenty of Christian zionists. I go up against them also ...here's what I believe. The "jews" of Jesus day are gone..we don't know what happened to them...they are the lost tribes..remember the lost tribes? 85% of the world jewr;y are ashkanazi's who converted in 740 ad..they were originally Khazars...from Khazaria ...a land that was near Russia by the Caspian Sea. Khazaria was overtaken by ..I believe the Vikings...and the Khazars were scattered into Russia..well Eastern Europe. (Please read the 13th Tribe for this history).

I believe they are russian communists who call themselves jews but are not religious but atheists..for the most part. Some of them, who are STILL Russians, are Orthodox. There is about 20% of the Sephardic jews left in the world and they are actually the people who came from the holy land. The Ashkanazi's have no blood ties to anyone of the jews from the original holy land. Sure , they follow traditions like BAr Mitzvah, or they might go to Hebrew school..but they ain't kosher .

There is a huge amount of information about this. They migrated to the USA and forgot to leave their communism at the border. I could write a dissertation on it. tones

If you write that dissertation, plz post it on RPFs! :) :cool:

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 06:21 PM
lol..Lord have mercy...that's a lot of writin! tones

ItsTime
05-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Great. Another thread that makes Ron Paul supporters look like jew haters.

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 06:23 PM
If you want to get really deep..we can talk about the Serpent Seed theory. I think it would send this forum into orbit. tones

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Ron Paul supporters better wake up and smell the cawfee or forget libert;y. There are certain truths that can't be talked about ..shhhhhhh you can't say that. tones

Deborah K
05-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Great. Another thread that makes Ron Paul supporters look like jew haters.

That wasn't the intended purpose of the thread. :rolleyes:

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 06:33 PM
No it really wasn't...but one thing leads to another...tones

Deborah K
05-04-2009, 06:35 PM

Okay but none of this applies to the intent of the thread. And you are derailing it. I don't really care about the evolution of the Jewish religion. I only care about the Jewish religion that influenced Christianity into being.

Tones, please start another thread if you want to go on about how horrible the Jews are, etc.

He Who Pawns
05-04-2009, 06:36 PM
The cell and microscope were discovered by a German. Here's a short list of famous German scientists: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_scientists The standard nomenclature of music for the last 1000 years or so was pioneered in Germany. I still say Germans pwn the joos in most ways. ;):D:cool:

Yeah but a lot of those germans might also be ethnically joos. :eek:

Einstein went to a Catholic school in Germany when he was young.

heavenlyboy34
05-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Yeah but a lot of those germans might also be ethnically joos. :eek:

Einstein went to a Catholic school in Germany when he was young.

Only saw a few names that look at all Hebrew. Yay, Germans FTW! :D:cool:

Objectivist
05-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Where did I ever use the word "solely"? As was mentioned in the OP, my objective is to dismantle the ever growing myth and Orwellian history revision that this nation does not have a Godly Heritage. That's all. No need to feel threatened by it.

Sorry, but William Bradford came to America why? It does have it's roots in religion if you go to the reason it came to be. These men left their homes in Europe to escape persecution by the powers that be.

My point is that the ideals are not solely Judeo-Christian and that Christianity has it's roots in Judaism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bradford_(Plymouth_governor)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Carver

BeFranklin
05-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Tones, you are missing the point. The OP says "America was founded on Judeo-Christian Principles" It says NOTHING about any Jews being founders. :rolleyes:

Don't do this!!! You cannot deny that the original Christians were converted Jews!!! You cannot deny that the Old Testament contains the Torah! And that it was quoted by the founders. Christianity was born out of Judaism.

Least anyone thinks that variances of words don't matter. I just answered a post where the poster was asserting as one of their claims that 'the country as founded was filled with Jews'. Total history ignorance.

Objectivist
05-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Hell I'm an Atheist and I know this stuff.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviticus

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 09:12 PM
I know what the thread was about...my point is there is no such thing as Judeo Christian...it's an either or kinda thang. tones

revolutionisnow
05-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Christ was Jew. The Christian religion was born out of Judaism. Hence, the "Judeo-Christian principles". Sorry if that bothers some, but it is of historic relevance to include Judaism into the fabric of our heritage.

Wrong. Just more lies and fabrication. I thought he was pretty clear when addressing the Pharisees how he felt about them.

Here is a video that explains it.
http://jesuswasnotajew.com/

Objectivist
05-05-2009, 01:29 AM
I know what the thread was about...my point is there is no such thing as Judeo Christian...it's an either or kinda thang. tones

Then please explain the use of the Jewish books used in the King James Bible of 1611? I listed Leviticus, their are four others, Genesis, Exodus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.

http://www.masterstech-home.com/the_library/The_Bible/OldBooksIndex.html
http://www.masterstech-home.com/The_library/The_Bible/NewBooksIndex.html
http://www.godrules.net/library/kjv/kjv.htm

revolutionisnow
05-05-2009, 01:53 AM
I don't think today's Judaism should even be called the same name as the previous version since it is now Talmudic and Kabbalistic. The same way you have different names for Jehovah's witnesses or Mormons.

Deborah K
05-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Wrong. Just more lies and fabrication. I thought he was pretty clear when addressing the Pharisees how he felt about them.

Here is a video that explains it.
http://jesuswasnotajew.com/

Have you ever cracked open the NT? Jesus was a Jew, so were his parents. :rolleyes:

revolutionisnow
05-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Judah (Judahites) was a tribe, and in order to be considered related your father had to be a Judahite

This is the only way!

Jews are determined by your mother, and you can also convert to Judaism and be considered a Jew. There are black Jews, Chinese Jews, Ashkenazi Jews.

Israelite,Judahites,Hebrew,Jews,Israeli - all these words are used interchangeably and should not be

Then the other argument is Judean, this refers to people living in that geographical region during that specific time period, like a Texan lives in Texas

If your mom was from Texas but moved to California and then had you years later, would you still consider yourself a Texan? What if you moved to the Italian Peninsula along the Mediterranean? Would you then call yourself a Roman?

Deborah K
05-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Judah (Judahites) was a tribe, and in order to be considered related your father had to be a Judahite

This is the only way!

Jews are determined by your mother, and you can also convert to Judaism and be considered a Jew. There are black Jews, Chinese Jews, Ashkenazi Jews.

Israelite,Judahites,Hebrew,Jews,Israeli - all these words are used interchangeably and should not be

Then the other argument is Judean, this refers to people living in that geographical region during that specific time period, like a Texan lives in Texas

If your mom was from Texas but moved to California and then had you years later, would you still consider yourself a Texan? What if you moved to the Italian Peninsula along the Mediterranean? Would you then call yourself a Roman?

What does this have to do with Christ being a Jew? Read the NT. He was referred to as Rabbi, Mark 9.5 - his parents followed Jewish law, he practised the Jewish religion, although he also was known to defy it, thus ushering in the new covenant.

He was circumcised the eighth day (Luke 2.21), bore a common Jewish name, Yeshua, 'he [God] saves' (Matthew 1.21). In fact, Yeshua was the fifth most common Jewish name, 4 out of the 28 Jewish High-Priests in Jesus' time were called Yeshua.

After his birth, Jesus was presented to the Lord in the Jerusalem temple (Luke 2.22; A sacrifice was offered for him - a pair of doves and 2 young pigeons - which indicated that his family were not wealthy (Leviticus 12.2,6,8; Luke 2.22-24). Thus Jesus was raised according to the law (Luke 2.39). By the age of 12 we know that Jesus was growing in understanding as he was found in the temple precincts "both listening and asking questions" (Luke 2.46).

Jesus' family went up to Jerusalem to celebrate Passover (Pesach) (Luke 2.41-43) a tradition which Jesus continued (John 12.12; Mark 14.12-26). Jesus also kept Tabernacles (Sukkôth, 'booths') (John 7.1-39).

"As was his custom" he also attended synagogue every sabbath (Luke 4.16) even during his travelling ministry (Mark 1.39; Matthew 4.23; 9.35; Luke 4.15,16-27,44).

In tithing, fasting and almsgiving he was totally Jewish. Although he opposed excessive worrying about the minutiae of tithing "mint, dill and cumin" (Matthew 23.23) he still argued that the crowds and his disciples should do as the scribes and Pharisees said (Matthew 23.3; "but not as they do"!). In fact the law only specified tithing of grain, wine, oil and livestock.

revolutionisnow
05-06-2009, 10:08 PM
So your argument is that at one time he believed in the religion of Judaism, at the time which was based on the Torah. Modern Judaism is based off of the Babylonian Talmud. Then you also have his constant condemning of the Pharisees,Scribes and Sadducees.

If someone was an Atheist as a child but later converts to Christianity, is it correct to call them an Atheist after they pass? Would you call a Mormon a Christian? Would you call a Muslim a Christian? Just because they use some of the same books or have a few common beliefs?

DamianTV
05-07-2009, 01:09 AM
Arent all babies Athiests?

Until they are brainwashed with the concept of god, they are pretty much athiests, right? Ever meet a dog that wanted to go to church? Nope. And in a way, I envy them for the lack of ability to understand the corruption we call religion.

fedup100
05-07-2009, 09:00 AM
What does this have to do with Christ being a Jew? Read the NT. He was referred to as Rabbi, Mark 9.5 - his parents followed Jewish law, he practised the Jewish religion, although he also was known to defy it, thus ushering in the new covenant.

He was circumcised the eighth day (Luke 2.21), bore a common Jewish name, Yeshua, 'he [God] saves' (Matthew 1.21). In fact, Yeshua was the fifth most common Jewish name, 4 out of the 28 Jewish High-Priests in Jesus' time were called Yeshua.

After his birth, Jesus was presented to the Lord in the Jerusalem temple (Luke 2.22; A sacrifice was offered for him - a pair of doves and 2 young pigeons - which indicated that his family were not wealthy (Leviticus 12.2,6,8; Luke 2.22-24). Thus Jesus was raised according to the law (Luke 2.39). By the age of 12 we know that Jesus was growing in understanding as he was found in the temple precincts "both listening and asking questions" (Luke 2.46).

Jesus' family went up to Jerusalem to celebrate Passover (Pesach) (Luke 2.41-43) a tradition which Jesus continued (John 12.12; Mark 14.12-26). Jesus also kept Tabernacles (Sukkôth, 'booths') (John 7.1-39).

"As was his custom" he also attended synagogue every sabbath (Luke 4.16) even during his travelling ministry (Mark 1.39; Matthew 4.23; 9.35; Luke 4.15,16-27,44).

In tithing, fasting and almsgiving he was totally Jewish. Although he opposed excessive worrying about the minutiae of tithing "mint, dill and cumin" (Matthew 23.23) he still argued that the crowds and his disciples should do as the scribes and Pharisees said (Matthew 23.3; "but not as they do"!). In fact the law only specified tithing of grain, wine, oil and livestock.

Jesus Christ was a Rabbi of the TORAH. Jesus would not have been a rabbi of a cult sect off shoot of the original law of Moses. He would never have associated with the filth in those books.

The money changers were that off shoot and the only time our Lord ever showed anger was when he found that godless bunch in the Temple robbing the people. He whipped them with a whip and he over turned their federal reserve tables and told them they were of their father the devil. They are Satanists.

These, were not GODS chosen people. They were a group who broke off from the law of Moses, these were the golden calf bunch. They wrote the talmud and kabbalah, they sacrificed their own children for power ( put their children through the fire).

Jesus WAS NOT A JEW! Please study to show yourself approved. The word Jew is a made up word that appeared in the second printing of the King James Bible. Jesus was Hebrew.

There is still the law of Moses Rabbi's and religion on this earth and they are called orthodox Jews which of course is technically incorrect with the word jew tacked on. These are Gods TRUE chosen people, as well as all those lost tribes that came out of the caucus mountains and settled Europe. If you are caucasion, you are Hebrew, WE ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE! Watch a fake jew attacka real Torah jew below...........

YouTube - Anti-Zionist Jewish Protestors are attacked by an AIPAC conference attendee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dSHl3C9kgY&feature=PlayList&p=E66E6FAAC4A1E742&index=6)

ALL the rest are imposters and impersonators. They know who you are and they hate you. That is why they push the mixed relations on the white people of this country. They wish to completely destroy the "white" race for they know this is GODS chosen people and Hebrew DNA.

I speak of "they", they are the elite that control the world at this time and they are the ones raining down ALL the confiscation of love and peace and freedom on earth. Our father states had he not returned, there would have been no flesh left on earth. These ()*^% are now in control of destroying you and me and our world and the people of this country voted in a sweeping mandate for this to continue in hyperdrive. Obama's mother was an imposter jew, therefore, he is jew. Why do you think he is surrounded by the multitude of dual agent jews that handle him?

Read it while you can, study the issue while you can beause if the imposters get the hate bill passed in this country, these truths will be buried forever from you and your children.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

fedup100
05-07-2009, 09:11 AM

The founders DNA was 100% Hebrew. They were not jews. Jew is a made up word to suit the take over of the world by the demonic off shoot satanic talmudic cult, The very ones that are robbing you blind and controlling your country today.

fedup100
05-07-2009, 09:13 AM
oh man it didn't work so I'll post the link...tones

http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/2008/05/who-owns-federal-reserve.html

YES, these are the imposters hebrews. These guys are not semitic at all they are asiatic monguls. These are the ones that will put you in prison if you talk about them and tell the truth of who they are. How can one be anti-semitic if the group you are speaking of is not semitic?

fedup100
05-07-2009, 09:18 AM

Cjristianity was born, but not out of Judaism. Yes, the Torah is the correct term for those who followed the law of Moses. But if you study this issue, GOD divorced himself from these stiff necked people and brought Christ into the world and offered them the title of GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE.

They took it. The Torah believers even today have denied that Christ is the son of GOD. They did not see him when he came. God allowed all who would see who he was and is to be grafted into the DNA of GODS chosen people, thus Christianity today.

fedup100
05-07-2009, 09:23 AM
That wasn't the intended purpose of the thread. :rolleyes:

I think if people would be allowed to actually truly debate the real truth of the matter, the world would see that no one is anti REAL jew. I will state this now. There are fake jews who are precious people who are not part of the group that now control the world, they have been mislead from birth. There are precious true Torah believers who are good and precious people and they have nothing to do whatsoever with the the fake talmudic, kaballah jew.

The true anti-semitism is from the fake jew towards the real Torah believers.

fedup100
05-07-2009, 09:33 AM
The how do you explain that he and his parents practised Judaism? The NT is filled with references to it. And I never claimed that Judaism and Christianity are the same religion. I stated that Christianity was born out of Judaism and it was.

I will never dismiss the contributions that Judaism has brought to the world. And frankly I'm getting sick of all the hostility aimed at them. Especially in light of the fact that they are being confused with Zionists.

Deborah, I understand your frustration but you have it confused. The first 5 books of the BIble are the TORAH. This is the law of Moses and Jesus was a Rabbi of these 5 books. They are the word of GOD and have contributed everything to our modern civilization.

The Talmudic kaballah fake jew that now controls our country, the federal reserve and the world are of satan and they are ALL ZIONISTS. Now when I say ALL, I mean the elites and probably 1/2 of the lower fake jews in this counrty that have been decieved.

The Christian churches are ALL ZIONISTS because they have been taught the big lie that the fake jew is GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE and Jesus was a jew lie on and on to the pit of hell.

There is no division being played. The truth needs to be laid out calmly and then the people's eye's can be opened. I fear the hate bill will soon seal this truth to the peril of the human race for this bunch in control now have vowed to kill all of us.

This is the most serious and needed conversation this country will ever have if they truly wish to throw off the chains that have us bound. We must strike at the root and quit hacking at the branches or we will never see freedom again.

DamianTV
05-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Do any of you religious types ever wonder why athiests choose to be athiests?

This is a perfect example of why we smell bullshit on every religion: My religion is right and everyone elses is wrong. Your point of view on god is wrong. What your religion teaches is wrong. Then the religion itself promotes its threats. So not only is everyone elses religion absolutely wrong, but if I dont believe in the same religion as the follower of said religion, I'll burn in hell if I believe in the wrong one! Thats not a religion, its a deity based ponzi scheme.

To hell with all your religions!

BeFranklin
05-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Do any of you religious types ever wonder why athiests choose to be athiests?

This is a perfect example of why we smell bullshit on every religion: My religion is right and everyone elses is wrong. Your point of view on god is wrong. What your religion teaches is wrong. Then the religion itself promotes its threats. So not only is everyone elses religion absolutely wrong, but if I dont believe in the same religion as the follower of said religion, I'll burn in hell if I believe in the wrong one! Thats not a religion, its a deity based ponzi scheme.

To hell with all your religions!

I guess this depends on what your definition and idea as to the purpose of religion is. Do you have one?

idiom
05-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Arent all babies Athiests?

Until they are brainwashed with the concept of god, they are pretty much athiests, right? Ever meet a dog that wanted to go to church? Nope. And in a way, I envy them for the lack of ability to understand the corruption we call religion.

Actually current psychological theory thinks babies more or less tend to develop some sort of theism on their own and have to be deprogrammed later.

BeFranklin
05-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Actually current psychological theory thinks babies more or less tend to develop some sort of theism on their own and have to be deprogrammed later.

You're getting more and more like the NWO all the time :eek:

idiom
05-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Faith like a little child?

DamianTV
05-08-2009, 12:43 AM

Thats a good one! But that would also mean that every baby's first words would be "Hallelooyah Praise Jesus cuz I was teh Born!" As I recall, my first words were absolutely nothing of the sort, and were more inline with the 7 words youre not allowed to say on TV...

None the less, that theory also sounds an awful lot like every person on the planet should praise Jesus, and are expected to do so, even when they live butt ass nekkid in the middle of the African Safari not only probably have not ever heard of christianity, probably never heard of Nike, or TV, or computer, or phone, or even barely pencil and paper.

Logic should dictate that the twisted words of religion should be scrutinized by every religious person on the planet. But instead, it seems to still be propogated despite the obvious that said word of god is not the word of god. I mean come on, Jesus wants you to pay your taxes? What kind of stupid shit is that? Yet, people eat this up! Obviously that particular phrase came from no sort of supreme sky deity, but man. Then it actually turns into a serious debate over whether or not Jesus would actually expect people to pay taxes! Wake up and smell the shit sandwich that was mistaken for a Sausage McMuffin! It didnt come from god. It didnt come from Jesus. It came from some jackass that stands to benefit (somehow, not always financially) from getting people to pay taxes.

Then the idea evolves itself into blind faith. The most dangerous type of faith there is. ANd the idea there is that ANY person who wears an "important" looking suit must be morally just. After that, its easy to get people to drink your koolaid on Hale Bopp day.

idiom
05-08-2009, 02:55 AM
I take it you missed the 'attack on Gods' thread. Had a great video at the front that ran through it all. It observed that something like 50% of young children have imaginary friends.

Both sides consider that you are pre-wired for God. The religious, because they Believe God would obviously make you that way, and the atheists who think God is, briefly, an extrapolation of the mechanisms that make social interaction efficient.

But really go watch that video, the rest of that thread is a waste of time though.

Objectivist
05-08-2009, 03:32 AM
Cjristianity was born, but not out of Judaism. Yes, the Torah is the correct term for those who followed the law of Moses. But if you study this issue, GOD divorced himself from these stiff necked people and brought Christ into the world and offered them the title of GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE.

They took it. The Torah believers even today have denied that Christ is the son of GOD. They did not see him when he came. God allowed all who would see who he was and is to be grafted into the DNA of GODS chosen people, thus Christianity today.

lmfao

Objectivist
05-08-2009, 03:34 AM
I guess this depends on what your definition and idea as to the purpose of religion is. Do you have one?

It serves no purpose, lies usually don't.