PDA

View Full Version : Florida Governor Charlie Crist to announce his run for Senate next week

Elwar
05-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Ok, I completely forgot I heard this on the radio this morning.

Charlie Crist will most likely run for US Senate. He was talking to the local conservative talk show hosts and they mentioned that he was going to be on next week for his announcement of his decision on running for Senate. Crist said "yep, one thing at a time" (since he's currently trying to put a close to the state budget).

Just a little tidbit, in case anyone wants to know.

Matt Collins
05-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Ugh. He's in the wrong Party too and needs to join Specter. But we don't need this man in the Senate.

Feelgood
05-04-2009, 09:13 PM
I hate Crist! Didnt vote for his punk ass. Bastard is trying to get gambling full blown legal in this state. I hate him!

Matt Collins
05-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Bastard is trying to get gambling full blown legal in this state.:confused: What's wrong with that? :confused:

tonesforjonesbones
05-04-2009, 09:19 PM
lol well he'll get a ^5 from me if he gets gambling here. I don't like him though..and to be honest..I'd rather him get in the senate so we can get a new governor...he's a Bohemian Grove kinda RINO. tones

Dreamofunity
05-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Not a fan of Crist, although I wasn't a fan of Jeb either.

Florida sucks, I hate our politicians. Then again, I generally hate most (all but one) politicians.