PDA

View Full Version : Bilderbergers Set To Meet - Beware!

Volitzer
05-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Bilderbergers Set To Meet - Beware!

Dennis Kaiser
Op Ed News
Monday May 4, 2009

While the world’s Power Elite, known as the Bilderbergers, prepare to meet for their annual push for world governance on May 14-19 the corporate media propagandists provide their cover by flooding the airwaves with swine flu fears, the recovering/teetering stock market, torture, and other items that have been contrived by those same elitists in order to cover their true intentions.

One participant, Alice Rivlin, who has represented the Brookings Institute at Bilderberg, simply smiled and nodded when asked if the agenda this year includes a world without borders and an American Union.

One World Government has long been the goal of this group of elitists, coming from all parts of the globe, including the United States. Bilderberg intends to expand the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) throughout the Western Hemisphere as a prelude to establishing an American Union similar to the European Union. Such entities strip the nations involved of their sovereignty and those nations involved in the European Union are now referred to as “states”.

The present Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) agreed to by Presidents Bush, Fox of Mexico, and Prime Minister Martin of Canada in 2005 without any Congressional approval or disapproval from any of the three nations, simply through a handshake of the three men.

Bilderbergers Set To Meet Beware! obama 340x169

Very little has been made known to the American people regarding this agreement which is expected to be entered into full-scale in 2010. A great deal of the areas have already been in place and may be a huge reason not much has been done regarding the illegal immigration which has been occurring since 2005. One of the goals of the SPP is to eliminate the internal borders of the three countries.

One of the advantages mentioned of such an arrangement is that it will make it more safe during times of influenza and pandemic flu. Curious, how the present swine flu “epidemic” has the corporate media propagandists doing “sixty miles an hour” on their airwaves. It is the guess of this writer the cooperation between the countries was a big reason for keeping the death toll down.

The recent monetary “collapse” will most likely lead to the Bilderberg group one government, one monetary system agenda. Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary, recently announced while addressing the Council on Foreign Relations that he supported a proposal to replace the dollar as the world’s reserve currency with a composite of currencies that would be managed by the International Monetary Fund.

Although both he and President Obama say they are opposed to the idea, he stated, “We’re actually quite open to that.”

As always, we will not hear much of what these elitists decide, but, unfortunately, we will experience in the future.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderbergers-set-to-meet-beware.html

dannno
05-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Where are they meeting?

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Where are they meeting?

To decide whether to gas us or starve us

polomertz
05-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Where are they meeting?

Athens I think?

ctiger2
05-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Time to get in good with the Rockefellers and see if they'll spare your soul. : )

anaconda
05-04-2009, 01:12 PM
Where are they meeting?

Their 2013 meeting place is Motel 6. For those who have not been incarcerated by then.

muh_roads
05-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Everyone set your hair on fire and run around screaming "FIRE!"

tangent4ronpaul
05-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Jeeze - don't these people know there is a flu pandemic going on and large gatherings, hand shaking and stuff like that should be avoided?

umm, on second thought MEET, MEET!

-t

silverhawks
05-04-2009, 03:45 PM
When I hear the words "Bilderberg Group", I immediately think of...

http://www.solarnavigator.net/geography/sussex/sussex_images/guy_fawkes.jpg

Because he was an upstanding citizen too, of course.

He Who Pawns
05-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Move to HOT TOPICS.

dannno
05-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Move to HOT TOPICS.

Why?

He Who Pawns
05-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Why?

It's a conspiracy theory.

dannno
05-04-2009, 04:03 PM
It's a conspiracy theory.

It's NOT a theory.

The most powerful people in the world have a big secret meeting to talk about the direction they want to take the world, which is illegal under US law, and you think this is a topic that should be ignored??

dannno
05-04-2009, 04:04 PM
What is the theory exactly?? How is this a conspiracy "theory" ??

dannno
05-04-2009, 04:08 PM
That's what I thought.

You need to stop referring to facts as theories.

A. Havnes
05-04-2009, 04:12 PM
When is this meeting?

He Who Pawns
05-04-2009, 04:15 PM
The fact that they meet is obvious, but all of the nefarious nonsense about "secret new world order plans" are nonsense. It's simply an oversized country club of rich and powerful people kissing one another's asses and talking about getting richer and more powerful. The same exact thing takes place at your local county club every week. Get over it.

I mean, Charlie Rose attends Bilderberg. Do you think Charlie Rose is part of some evil worldwide conspiracy?

It's all paranoid and delusional nonsense.

dannno
05-04-2009, 04:19 PM
The fact that they meet is obvious, but all of the nefarious nonsense about "secret new world order plans" are nonsense. It's simply an oversized country club of rich and powerful people kissing one another's asses and talking about getting richer and more powerful. The same exact thing takes place at your local county club every week. Get over it.

I mean, Charlie Rose attends Bilderberg. Do you think Charlie Rose is part of some evil worldwide conspiracy?

Wow, you are more presumptuous about their meetings than I am!! I'm supposed to be the "conspiracy theorist" here, right?

What you just described, however, even though it is tamer than what we know to be true, is STILL ILLEGAL.

And I'm sorry you don't understand how these groups work. I'm sorry that you don't understand that it is in fact more than one "meeting" with different people at different levels having different meetings about different things, so not everybody who goes to Bilderberg is exposed to all of the information, but you're the one who's being presumptuous here.

silverhawks
05-04-2009, 04:45 PM

Is the MIAC report "delusional nonsense"? If someone had told you about that a week before, would you have called it a conspiracy theory?

How about the MA Senate unanimously passing a bill that suspends civil rights because of flu? If someone had told you about that a week before, would you have called it a conspiracy theory? If someone had suggested it then, would you have dismissed it as "delusional nonsense"?

Have you actually looked at a list of attendees (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_attendees) to these meetings? Presidents, prime ministers, finance ministers, royalty and transnational CEOS. Some country club! Look up some of these people, how they have shaped the world in even the last decade, and how they continue to affect changes in public policy.

Unless you're saying Tony Blair, Timothy Geithner, Lawrence Summers, Kathleen Sebelius or Henry Kissinger have no influence whatsoever in today's political arena?

I consider the Bilderberg Group to be a conspiracy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(crime)) in a classic sense of the word, no theory about it.

Yes, they're talking about getting richer and more powerful, no question of that; what you should be questioning is why they get together - from all over the world - to plan to do it admit total mainstream media blackouts, and how those plans affect YOU.

After all, we live in a culture that obsesses over how the First Lady does her hair, what dog is in the White House, or which movie was voted the best by a group of Hollywood insiders - and yet, you're saying that there's nothing remotely important about a group of the most powerful, influential political and business figures of our time getting together for a secret meeting on an annual basis?

As for Charlie Rose, I suggest you look into his dealings with Kissinger in the past (http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2654).

akihabro
05-04-2009, 04:52 PM
I can't find any tickets on ticketmaster. Are they sold out? They should mock Alex Jones and make the meeting in Austin,TX.

dannno
05-04-2009, 04:58 PM
After all, we live in a culture that obsesses over how the First Lady does her hair, what dog is in the White House, or which movie was voted the best by a group of Hollywood insiders - and yet, you're saying that there's nothing remotely important about a group of the most powerful, influential political and business figures of our time getting together for a secret meeting on an annual basis?

....nnnahhhhhhhh :p

He Who Pawns
05-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Is the MIAC report "delusional nonsense"? If someone had told you about that a week before, would you have called it a conspiracy theory?

Actually, if you go back and look at my posts (I was among the people on the first page of the first thread about it), I did believe it, but I cautioned that we should try to get some valid, hard evidence about it, to confirm what Alex Jones had reported. In fact, I picked up the telephone and called the office that issued the report myself, and reported the conversation here. I was the first person to do so from this forum. Once it was confirmed, I condemned the report, like everyone else.

You see, I believe in having solid evidence before I believe in anything.

Have you actually looked at a list of attendees (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_attendees) to these meetings? Presidents, prime ministers, finance ministers, royalty and transnational CEOS. Some country club! Look up some of these people, and how they continue to affect changes in public policy.

Unless you're saying Tony Blair, Timothy Geithner, Lawrence Summers, Kathleen Sebelius or Henry Kissinger have no influence whatsoever in today's political arena?

I consider the Bilderberg Group to be a conspiracy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(crime)) in a classic sense of the word, no theory about it.

Yes, they're talking about getting richer and more powerful, no question of that; what you should be questioning is why they get together - from all over the world - to plan to do it admit total mainstream media blackouts, and how those plans affect YOU.

Um, there is also a "news blackout" at the local country club and in most smoked-filled backrooms. What do you expect? Do you think they want cameras covering them while they sip champagne and scheme about how to get richer and more powerful?

Do you think rock bands let the media cover their orgies with hot groupies backstage? Do we get to bring cameras when George Clooney and Matt Damon bring home 12 Swedish blondes to Clooney's pad in Italy?

Bilderberg is very obvious as to what it is. It's rich and powerful people getting together to kiss another's asses and scheme to get more rich and more powerful. I don't see any mystery about it!

Also, I have seen mainstream media coverage of those meetings. I remember MSNBC doing a story about it, where they showed Colin Powell, Hillary Clinton, etc, going into the meeting.

devil21
05-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Now that the usual thread hijack attempt is out of the way:

The timing is interesting since the stress tests results will have just been made public. Im sure there will be much discussion on damage control. I can't wait to see the new gimmicks that Geithner and Bernanke trot out after this meeting is concluded.

Btw, just how exactly do these people scheme to get more rich and powerful and NOT be having a closed door illegal meeting (see Logan Act) about how to manipulate the world? They aren't trading stock tips.

He Who Pawns
05-04-2009, 05:11 PM
I have no idea if the meetings are "legal" or not. Who knows. Shit, 95% of what congress does on a daily basis is "illegal" under the Constitution.

silverhawks
05-04-2009, 05:16 PM
I can't find any tickets on ticketmaster. Are they sold out? They should mock Alex Jones and make the meeting in Austin,TX.

I think a few are still left. Entrance costs you $1,000,000 and all your morals.

dannno
05-04-2009, 05:20 PM
I have no idea if the meetings are "legal" or not. Who knows. Shit, 95% of what congress does on a daily basis is "illegal" under the Constitution.

Text of the Logan Act

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

:confused:

He Who Pawns
05-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Uh. I don't see how Colin Powell sipping champagne with Tony Blair at some seaside retreat would qualify for that law.

dannno
05-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Uh. I don't see how Colin Powell sipping champagne with Tony Blair at some seaside retreat would qualify for that law.

They don't hold these meetings at seaside retreats. They hold them in large buildings with meeting halls.

dannno
05-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Either way, I think 98% of the people on this forum would see your statement as being extremely naive.

I mean, at one point you'll admit that they are scheming to get more rich and powerful, then next thing you know they're sitting around drinking champagne and talking about polo.. and apparently not talking about those things which you said they were talking about before.

At least keep your theories consistent.

Lord Xar
05-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Why are these gatherings so hard to infilitrate? So hard to record or monitor? I don't understand why these meetings have not been put out there..... Its not like all these people are getting strip searched and such..... It just seems coincidental that nothing has come out of these meetings. No day planners, no literature, no recordings etc.... Either the opposition is completely ineffectual or it gets locked down like fort knox or there is much ado about nothing.....

your thoughts?

Bilderbergers Set To Meet - Beware!

Dennis Kaiser
Op Ed News
Monday May 4, 2009

While the world’s Power Elite, known as the Bilderbergers, prepare to meet for their annual push for world governance on May 14-19 the corporate media propagandists provide their cover by flooding the airwaves with swine flu fears, the recovering/teetering stock market, torture, and other items that have been contrived by those same elitists in order to cover their true intentions.

One participant, Alice Rivlin, who has represented the Brookings Institute at Bilderberg, simply smiled and nodded when asked if the agenda this year includes a world without borders and an American Union.

One World Government has long been the goal of this group of elitists, coming from all parts of the globe, including the United States. Bilderberg intends to expand the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) throughout the Western Hemisphere as a prelude to establishing an American Union similar to the European Union. Such entities strip the nations involved of their sovereignty and those nations involved in the European Union are now referred to as “states”.

The present Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) agreed to by Presidents Bush, Fox of Mexico, and Prime Minister Martin of Canada in 2005 without any Congressional approval or disapproval from any of the three nations, simply through a handshake of the three men.

Bilderbergers Set To Meet Beware! obama 340x169

Very little has been made known to the American people regarding this agreement which is expected to be entered into full-scale in 2010. A great deal of the areas have already been in place and may be a huge reason not much has been done regarding the illegal immigration which has been occurring since 2005. One of the goals of the SPP is to eliminate the internal borders of the three countries.

One of the advantages mentioned of such an arrangement is that it will make it more safe during times of influenza and pandemic flu. Curious, how the present swine flu “epidemic” has the corporate media propagandists doing “sixty miles an hour” on their airwaves. It is the guess of this writer the cooperation between the countries was a big reason for keeping the death toll down.

The recent monetary “collapse” will most likely lead to the Bilderberg group one government, one monetary system agenda. Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary, recently announced while addressing the Council on Foreign Relations that he supported a proposal to replace the dollar as the world’s reserve currency with a composite of currencies that would be managed by the International Monetary Fund.

Although both he and President Obama say they are opposed to the idea, he stated, “We’re actually quite open to that.”

As always, we will not hear much of what these elitists decide, but, unfortunately, we will experience in the future.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderbergers-set-to-meet-beware.html

UK4Paul
05-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Youtube or it never happened :)

devil21
05-04-2009, 11:19 PM
Why are these gatherings so hard to infilitrate? So hard to record or monitor? I don't understand why these meetings have not been put out there..... Its not like all these people are getting strip searched and such..... It just seems coincidental that nothing has come out of these meetings. No day planners, no literature, no recordings etc.... Either the opposition is completely ineffectual or it gets locked down like fort knox or there is much ado about nothing.....

your thoughts?

I have no doubt they have every security angle covered. They've been at this a good long time. Practice does make perfect. All present hotel and BB support staff is logged (and its the bare amount of staff thats already been cleared by security and hotel management) so if anything like a recording were to leak it wouldnt be hard to figure out who leaked. No one involved wants to lose their access and power anyway (or end up suicided). The videos of prior BB meetings show not only security at the hotels but also even the perimeter is shut off. All hotel guests are kicked out prior to the meeting start so no chance of "commoners" stumbling upon anything or hearing anything they shouldn't. Not that many commoners would even know what they were hearing or what to do with it even if they did hear anything but you get the point. At least we get meeting minutes and talking points from G20 summits, IMF/World Bank meetings, etc. We get precisely SQUAT from Bilderberg meetings. I guess some could claim that would be evidence that nothing important happens but I still don't buy the story that people fly from all over the world to have wine and cigars and trade grandkid photos for a couple days then fly home.

LATruth
05-05-2009, 12:37 AM
As stated above, the hotel is cleared, the staff is minimal, I'm sure they sweep the area with something more sophisticated than these (http://www.pimall.com/nais/countersweep.html). And it's not like unsuspecting guests ever just "show up" to these events.

Isaac Bickerstaff
05-05-2009, 06:45 AM
Jim Tucker was a respected newsman until he began covering the Bilderberg group. He reported on the group the same way he reported on everything else, but his reputation as a newsman was gone as soon as he put the word "Bilderberg" to print.
Why would an innocent little bridge club want to destroy someone just for speaking its name?
All of the confirmation any rational person would need can be found by tracing Jim Tucker's career as well as the work of the people he met along the way.

sevin
05-05-2009, 06:56 AM
Actually, if you go back and look at my posts (I was among the people on the first page of the first thread about it), I did believe it, but I cautioned that we should try to get some valid, hard evidence about it, to confirm what Alex Jones had reported. In fact, I picked up the telephone and called the office that issued the report myself, and reported the conversation here. I was the first person to do so from this forum. Once it was confirmed, I condemned the report, like everyone else.

I just want to know why you are always the one saying "Move to HOT TOPICS." Everyone else knows to just leave it to the mods and they'll handle it.

Do you feel it's up to you to make sure we're not exposed to these "conspiracy theories"? Are you on some sort of mission?

pacelli
05-05-2009, 07:04 AM

Where is your valid evidence that they talk about getting richer and more powerful?

Please present a notarized transcript, video, or audio source to validate your theory. Comparative speculation is not a valid source.

Conza88
05-05-2009, 07:48 AM

Ok, you really need the STFU and pipe down your irrational cognitive dissonance.

A 30 year Congressman knows more than you do about what is going in the halls of power. You best think long and hard - because you are wrong.

YouTube - End The Fed - Houston Rally with Ron Paul Pt.1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qsJjTaekA8&eu#t=3m00s)

"The only question to be answered with right now is; what is it going to be replaced with?

Believe me they are working very hard to devise a new system. They are talking about an international fiat currency paper system, with the loss of US national sovereignty.

"We have to stop this move towards one world government and one world currency."

YouTube - Ron Paul on Barack Obama and New World Order (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCHXLvlTTng)

"McCain was obviously the back up candidate if Obama didn't win"

"They've been positioning Obama for a long, long time"

"You know the plans are laid for him to take care of the corporate elite"

Below - it is from the some of the elite's own words, all sourced below... :)

Future is Calling - G. Edward Griffin (http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_63/2318000/2318082/2/print/2318082.pdf)

YouTube - Ron Paul: Bad Foreign Policy Started with Woodrow Wilson (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UydCZJeQPPQ)

"Ron Paul can you speak about the NWO's plan for a one world government? Will they succeed?"

Ron Paul:- "They'll succeed if we don't do anything about it."

Conza88
05-05-2009, 07:51 AM
Pay No Attention to That Man Behind the Screen by Butler Shaffer (http://mises.org/multimedia/mp3/RadicalScholarship/SS-Schaffer.mp3)

Recorded 10/15/2004 at Radical Scholarship: The Guerrilla Movement for Liberty [19:29]

"You might also be aware of Operation North woods scam"

"That in the early 1960's the Joint Chiefs of Staff had put together a plan directed towards an eventual attack on Cuba. And part of this plan would be for people in the United States to be shot in the streets, planes to be hijacked and destroyed, terrorist acts to be carried out in major cities, bombings and so forth. Innocent people to be framed for these bombings. All for the purpose of blaming Castro, in order to rationalize a war in Cuba."

"The Cold War itself was premised on an international communist conspiracy. And those of us who denied this and saw the Cold War as a scheme for perfect state interests were attacked by the anti-conspiracy league as "paranoid conspiracy theorists".

"But it's interesting, right after 9/11 we have George Bush getting on television and telling us "Let us have no Conspiracy theories about all of this".

"He then began expouting on his own conspiracy theory. It was Al Qaeda, Axis of Evil, International Terrorist Networks, Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein."

"In otherwords, any conspiracy theories that are outside the realm of what is politically correct are not to be examined. Stick to the conspiracy theories we give you and you'll be alright. Those who believe in the establishment conspiracies are patriots. Those who suspect the establishment of their own conspiracies are paranoid. 'They conspire but we do not.'"

"Paranoia in this connection is not a fear of others, but a baseless fear of others. What would one say of a Jewish person in Nazi Germany who thought the government was out too get him? Paranoid? If so, what would you say about about another Jewish person in Nazi Germany who didn't think the government was out to get him? Psychologically healthy?

"Does 'paranoid' in fact not describe the state of mind of US officials who see all of us as potential terrorists." etc etc.

:rolleyes:

Conza88
05-05-2009, 07:54 AM
The European Union. Does it exist? check.

The South American Union. Does it exist? check.

The North American Union. Does it exist? In the process.

The African Union. Does it exist? check.

The Asian Pacific Union. Does it exist? Soon. Diplomat appointed by PM Rudd of Australia working on it.

Look at all those nice trading blocs whose nations are losing complete national sovereignty. (Managed trade, not FREE trade) ;)

Better yet; possibility of world war 3? Pakistan vs India? US vs Iran/Syria/most of middle east, Israel vs Palestine, Russia vs Georgia again?, Indonesia was talking about going to support Hamas, etc.

Now ask yourselves this, what usually happens after World Wars?

World War 1: League of Nations
World War 2: United Nations
World War 3: One world government ??

:) I'd also suggest reading the Report from Iron Mountain - taken from Chp 24 in Creature from Jeykll Island.

It is pretty much exactly what is happening now. Lets just say, the climate change aka man made global warming movement... ain't really about saving the environment. ;)

Definite- "serious threat to the future of our personal sovereignty."

But the REAL beauty of the Austrian School of Economics is - you don't need to talk about the NWO scum to defeat them. You don't need to mention the conspiracy aspect at all. The NWO = tyranny. You don't need to convince people that there is a political and global elite who are behind the scenes trying to make this happen.

All you need to do is convince people of LIBERTY. And the best way to do that is with the Austrian School of Economics.

Video links removed.

Historic Interview with Aaron Russo on the Agenda of the Global Elite (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1956773139549147763)

Just watch the first clip...

Can you please call Aaron Russo a liar then? Because at the moment; you are.

He Who Pawns
05-05-2009, 08:29 AM
I just want to know why you are always the one saying "Move to HOT TOPICS." Everyone else knows to just leave it to the mods and they'll handle it.

Do you feel it's up to you to make sure we're not exposed to these "conspiracy theories"? Are you on some sort of mission?

Well, I mainly try to get the "Truthers" to stop tying their cause to Ron Paul's good name. Dr Paul himself has publicly asked the truthers to stop using his name to promote their bizarre and harmful cause.

The Bilderberg thing is just silliness. I remember seeing some video where a kid tried to ask Dr. Paul about Bilderberg, and Dr. Paul wanted NOTHING to do with the subject. Dr Paul changed the subject, in fact.

I wish you conspiracy loons would focus on something real and important, like changing foreign policy or monetary policy, rather than chasing these useless conspiracy theories that belong on "Coast to Coast AM" along with the other "Alien Abduction" and "Bigfoot shot JFK" nonsense. Stop chasing childish fantasies, and start getting real about changing realities.

Conza88
05-05-2009, 08:48 AM
I wish you conspiracy loons would focus on something real and important, like changing foreign policy or monetary policy, rather than chasing these useless conspiracy theories that belong on "Coast to Coast AM" along with the other "Alien Abduction" and "Bigfoot shot JFK" nonsense. Stop chasing childish fantasies, and start getting real about changing realities.

Every post above was addressed directly to you. So don't just dismiss it, because I didn't quote you in it.

It is far more constructive to sell liberty via Austrian Economics, yes...

But that does not mean you should continue to DENY REALITY and methodological individualism!

Nice strawmen btw, all that shit is mis-info too. Congratulations of falling for it by throwing out the 'baby with the bathwater'.

Conza88
05-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Are you sympathetic with 911 truthers?

Sure I am. The Lusitania has been exposed as a false flag. The Bay of Tonkin was a false flag, and Operation Northwoods were similar plans to 9/11 for another false flag. Why would anyone in their right mind believe the US government? And why would anyone believe a commission that the statist insiders who chaired it, now says was totally subverted?

I don't know what happened on 9/11. But I don't buy the (publicly) Austrian viewpoint that the government is just incompetent and not evil. The claim that Bush could not have pulled of 9/11 because he is too incompetent, is destroyed by the fact he was able to fabricate a war against Iraq with false evidence and manufactured consent.

No, I don't think it helps Austrians to run around screaming 9/11 was an inside job, or acting like a bunch of Alex Jones idiot e-fanatics. But at the same time, the whole thing stinks, from the way testimonies were falsified, no one was fired, and the engineering reports after years of study, still cannot justify the collapse of the 3rd building. Not to mention the immediate removal of all forensic evidence for what should have been something thoroughly investigated.

Or you believe that even if someone is rabidly for conspiracy theories, they still can have a lot of credibility.

What is credibility? Obama has credibility. We do not. He gets up there and blatantly lies to millions of people, and he's got credibility.

As far as conspiracy theories, do you mean the conspiracy theory that Cheney lied to the 9/11 Commission? Or that hundreds of engineers, pilots, physicists and politicians internationally question the official 9/11 story? Do you mean the conspiracy theory for a global currency? Or a new world economic and political order?

What about the conspiracy theory that global warming is a myth?

Maybe you are talking about the bank conspiracy, to have a central non-governmental cartel assume control of the nation's currency?

Maybe you mean the Tuskeegee conspiracy where black men were infected with syphilis. Or where the CIA experimented on Canadians in a Montreal hospital. Is MK Ultra a conspiracy? What about Operation Mockingbird? Were the results of the Church committee hearings just a figment of our imaginations? Did Barry Goldwater rail against the Trilateral Commission? Did Reagan promise during the presidential primaries to investigate the Trilateral Commission if elected? Was Eisenhower crazy when he warned about the military industrial complex? Are these just figments of some conspiratorial fiction?

I guess next we're supposed to believe that the US government isn't monitoring all communications illegally and they do not kidnap people and send them to Syria to be tortured without due process...

Also for your consideration. ;)

He Who Pawns
05-05-2009, 09:03 AM
Every post above was addressed directly to you. So don't just dismiss it, because I didn't quote you in it.

It is far more constructive to sell liberty via Austrian Economics, yes...

But that does not mean you should continue to DENY REALITY and methodological individualism!

Nice strawmen btw, all that shit is mis-info too. Congratulations of falling for it by throwing out the 'baby with the bathwater'.

Nobody is "denying reality" except the conspiracy loons. There is plenty of important reality to deal with - our horrendous and counter-productive foreign policy, the Fed and its destructive monetary policy, thousands of unconstitutional federal laws on the books, etc. Start with reality, instead of chasing childish fantasies and conspiracy theories that discredit our entire movement.

Conza88
05-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Nobody is "denying reality" except the conspiracy loons. There is plenty of important reality to deal with - our horrendous and counter-productive foreign policy, the Fed and its destructive monetary policy, thousands of unconstitutional federal laws on the books, etc. Start with reality, instead of chasing childish fantasies and conspiracy theories that discredit our entire movement.

You are. That is who.

See: your complete and utter avoidance of the volume of arguments presented above and on the previous page. ;)

Do you deny there is a move towards world government?

What fantasies do you contend I believe in?

What you are experiencing is cognitive dissonance.. don't worry you're new. Were you around for the debates? The media blackout?

Quigley was a famous professor and historian also consultant to the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Navy, the Smithsonian Institution or U.S. President Bill Clinton. Clinton named Quigley as an important influence during his acceptance speech to the 1992 Democratic National Convention. He was also known as insider to group known as "The Round Table". This book was written for these groups as an internal study and speaks open about the history of Round Table and Rhodes society.

"There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the ... Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments.

I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies (notably to its belief that England was an Atlantic rather than a European Power and must be allied, or even federated, with the United States and must remain isolated from Europe), but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known.”

- Quigley, TH, page 786.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2488794/1966-Carroll-Quigley-Tragedy-and-Hope-A-History-of-the-World-in-Our-Time

Conza88
05-05-2009, 09:23 AM
"In David Rockefeller's book "Memoirs" he admits that he is part of a secret cabal working to destroy the United States and create a new world order. Here is the direct quote from his book pg. 405"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Mh_E16nt33k/RxXBaLm4SRI/AAAAAAAAAI8/gQM219RPwDk/s320/dr1.jpg[

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. - David Rockefeller

I'll stop talking about it, when you stop denying it. Deal? :p

JeNNiF00F00
05-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Wow, im a loon for believing that the Bilderbergs are elitists who are plotting to become more powerful? How collectivist of ya. People even go so far as to call you a conspiracy nut if you start talking about the FED being a private bank.

Most of the people on here are very smart educated people on current events and politics as well as a lot of other things. Maybe we should stop doing what we think everyone will approve of and start doing whats right for the country and ourselves.

The ones who are worth a shit will join and help the movement. The ones who are useless will continue following whatever new messiah that these assholes put out for them. We don't need collectivist thinking here.

He Who Pawns
05-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Do you deny there is a move towards world government?

I don't deny it at all! In fact, I can guarantee you it will happen.

He Who Pawns
05-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Wow, im a loon for believing that the Bilderbergs are elitists who are plotting to become more powerful?

I have already stated that, like any local country club or smoke-filled back room, yes, these are rich and powerful people plotting to become more rich and powerful. Of course.

Conza88
05-05-2009, 09:55 AM

Who is doing it? Why is it happening?

I have already stated that, like any local country club or smoke-filled back room, yes, these are rich and powerful people plotting to become more rich and powerful. Of course.

They are CONSPIRING. Yes. :cool:

Dictionary: con·spire (kən-spīr') pronunciation
v., -spired, -spir·ing, -spires.

v.intr.
1. To plan together secretly to commit an illegal or wrongful act or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
v.tr.
To plan or plot secretly.

dannno
05-05-2009, 09:55 AM

Please take your fingers out of your ears and stop screaming "LALALALALALALLALA!!!"

The last page proved that you're wrong.

The reason Ron Paul won't address Bilderberg specifically is because what they do there is not documented... Which is precisely what our complaint is about the group!!

Ron Paul only discusses things which are documented officially and publicly if you haven't noticed. He probably has an opinion on Bilderberg but he won't make it public because the information is not public. It's in private documentaries made by people like Alex Jones, and much of the information is leaked by anonymous infiltrators.

Annihilia
05-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Are you guys really surprised that He Who Pawns doesn't believe that the Bilderberg group secretly conspires to dominate the world? An idea like that sounds like it should come with a complimentary tinfoil hat. But the truth is that he is on this forum, which means he is open to accepting new ideas based on sufficient evidence. Maybe his threshold for acceptance is higher than yours. That's not a bad thing.

He will come around eventually since the evidence that Bilderberg is more than a social club is beyond a reasonable doubt. As to the extent of what happens there, it's anybody's guess and you would be a fool to claim that you know for sure.

He Who Pawns
05-05-2009, 10:05 AM
They are CONSPIRING. Yes. :cool:

So are the hometown business tycoons at your local country club. What now?

Conza88
05-05-2009, 10:11 AM

Prove it.

Difference is: you are full of shit and have pulled that completely out of your ass. You have absolutely no fcken idea that they are. And you call US loons and 'theorists'? :confused: Hahahah...! :D

Whereas I've quoted them from their very own books, a 30 year Congressman in the Banking Committee's whose leading a rEVOLution... i.e Ron Paul and that's just for starters.

Thank you for once again demonstrating that people like you only choose the question you want to answer. You've ignored so many, because it was convenient. Because the ANSWERS SCARE YOU.

I'll ask them again, so much for intellectual HONESTY:

Were you around for the debates? The media blackout?

sevin
05-05-2009, 10:15 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/ScarJo_popcorn.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3658)

He Who Pawns
05-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Prove it.

Have you ever been to a country club or smoke-filled room? :eek:

You are asking me to prove that rich and powerful people scheme to get richer and more powerful at country clubs and in smoke-filled back rooms??

You would also like me to provide photographs and feces samples of bears taking shits in the woods?

JeNNiF00F00
05-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Everything is going to be alright. Believe it. Everything is going to be alright. (http://www.mytherapybuddy.com/whoneedsbuddy.shtml)

Conza88
05-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Are you guys really surprised that He Who Pawns doesn't believe that the Bilderberg group secretly conspires to dominate the world? An idea like that sounds like it should come with a complimentary tinfoil hat. But the truth is that he is on this forum, which means he is open to accepting new ideas based on sufficient evidence. Maybe his threshold for acceptance is higher than yours. That's not a bad thing.

I didn't believe it myself when I first joined... I thought AJ was a way out there, I was opened minded, but practically ignorant in every regard, economics, political philosophy etc.

But what I didn't do is be a total douchebag going round acting in ignorance, demanding shit get moved to hot topics every 30 seconds and outspokenly riling against "conspiracy nuts" "truthers" and out right branding people as "loons" etc.

I sat back and stfu, until it all started to click... as I shred fallacies and researched, thought through it all.

He will come around eventually since the evidence that Bilderberg is more than a social club is beyond a reasonable doubt. As to the extent of what happens there, it's anybody's guess and you would be a fool to claim that you know for sure.

We can only hope. And until then he should stop the riling against reality. But hey, that's just my advice... I'll stop beating him down with truth until that day comes.

You are asking me to prove that rich and powerful people scheme to get richer and more powerful at country clubs and in smoke-filled back rooms??

You would also like me to provide photographs and feces samples of bears taking shits in the woods?

Yes and it is completely irrelevant.

I am asking you to back up your CONSPIRACY THEORY! lolz.

You couldn't. And yet again, you keep failing to address the most important question. Round 2.

I'll ask them again, so much for intellectual HONESTY:

Were you around for the debates? The media blackout?

dannno
05-05-2009, 10:42 AM

No, the point is that you haven't documented it, and we have a lot of this stuff documented and you ignore it.

The other major difference would be that the men in the country club don't have very much power over my life.

Annihilia
05-05-2009, 11:29 AM
I didn't believe it myself when I first joined... I thought AJ was a way out there, I was opened minded, but practically ignorant in every regard, economics, political philosophy etc.

But what I didn't do is be a total douchebag going round acting in ignorance, demanding shit get moved to hot topics every 30 seconds and outspokenly riling against "conspiracy nuts" "truthers" and out right branding people as "loons" etc.

I sat back and stfu, until it all started to click... as I shred fallacies and researched, thought through it all.

Yeah I hear you on that. It is a bit ignorant to throw around insults without first having done research. It's comparable to when mainstream economist were mocking Schiff a few years back. Had they done some more digging in the right direction, it wouldn't have seemed so absurd to suggest that the entire US economy was set to tank. Today we have people calling the Fed's private status and manipulation of the money supply an "absurd conspiracy theory", despite the fact that it is blatantly obvious to us.

Although I personally take all news with a grain of salt until looking into it myself, I have studied history enough to know that I should never give government the benefit of the doubt.

LATruth
05-05-2009, 12:38 PM

They aren't foreign heads of state discussing policy which is prohibited and labeled treason as defined by the Logan Act. It's secret because it carries the death penalty.

dannno
05-05-2009, 12:42 PM
They aren't foreign heads of state discussing policy which is prohibited and labeled treason as defined by the Logan Act. It's secret because it carries the death penalty.

No, the maximum prison sentence is three years.

LATruth
05-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Yeah, the Logan Act which bans them from "conspiring" carries 3 years. However, the policies discussed, IMO, would fall under the treason category.

trea⋅son
   /ˈtrizən/ [tree-zuhn]
–noun
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

Remember, on October 11, 2006, a federal grand jury issued the first indictment for treason against the United States since 1952, charging Adam Yahiye Gadahn for videos in which he spoke supportively of al-Qaeda.

Do you not think the Bilderbergers fall into a category worse than this?

Kraig
05-05-2009, 02:20 PM

LoL like the 9/11 Commission Report? Your argument here is really falling apart.

silverhawks
05-06-2009, 09:19 AM
And just to further reference what I said about Charlie Rose and Kissinger....

YouTube - Henry Kissinger New World Order 2007 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwH3kJew4&feature=related)

Is this enough evidence for you now?

dannno
05-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Yeah, the Logan Act which bans them from "conspiring" carries 3 years. However, the policies discussed, IMO, would fall under the treason category.

Do you not think the Bilderbergers fall into a category worse than this?

Well there are a number of things that have happened under the direction of Bilderberg attendees deserving of the death penalty, it would probably be pretty difficult to prove what exactly has been discussed at the meetings though.

What I imagine is a bunch of globalist brainwashing propaganda for the new people with some social activities as He Who Pawns theorizes, at which point people like Bernanke get tapped on the shoulder and pulled aside.. as this is happening Bernanke is probably thinking, "who IS this guy", turns out Bernanke has been spending a good portion of his life effectively loaning out "this guy"'s money.

Then the CEO for Baxter the vaccine manufacturer gets pulled aside. Then the reperesentative sent by the Saudis. Then Saakashvili, etc..

devil21
05-06-2009, 03:18 PM
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/bilderbergers_are_criminals_17.html

ALL AMERICANS WHO PARTICIPATE in secret Bilderberg meetings are criminals and traitors. The Logan Act expressly forbids U.S. citizens to negotiate public policy with representatives of foreign governments. Thus, American officials and private citizens who participate are lawbreaking criminals.

U.S. and foreign government officials who attend are virtually all traitors because they put their world government goal ahead of the interests of their own nations. They scorn “nationalism” and work for “transnationalism.” All Bilderberg “regulars” must support these goals or be ostracized. More than 100 of the 120 or so attendees are “regulars,” invited every year. Typically, five or so participants are first-timers. A potential president is likely to be invited once but tossed aside when his political star dims, as former Vice President Dan Quayle can attest.

But you have to support Bilderberg’s global agenda to survive. Infrequently, one refuses and is drummed out. In 1989, The Spotlight (AFP’s inspiration) reported that British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher attended for the first time, had little to say but objected to demands that she surrender sovereignty to the European Union.

Bilderberg ordered her ouster and Lady Thatcher was replaced as prime minister by a member of her own Conservative Party, a trapeze artist’s son named John Major.

AFP’s Jim Tucker discussed this with Lady Thatcher in June, 1995. “It is an honor to be denounced by Bilderberg,” Lady Thatcher told Tucker. “Anyone who would surrender the sovereignty of their country . . .” her voice trailed off as she shook her head in disgust.

“They are a stuck-up set,” she added. Lady Thatcher expressed optimism that Bilderberg would fail to meet its goal of a world government by 2002, a deadline that had been set back from the original target year of 2000. Although she is now in the dimness of Alzheimer’s disease, Lady Thatcher’s optimism proved justified.

“They said, ‘nationhood should be suppressed,’ but there will never be a new world order,” she added.

There have probably been a few other lesser-known Bilderbergers ousted for nationalism over the years. But all Bilderberg “regulars” are traitors to their own countries. And American participants are criminals, too.

(Issue # 16 & 17, April 20 & 27, 2009)