PDA

View Full Version : Book:The Secret Terrorists

Philmanoman
05-04-2009, 06:27 AM
http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/preamble.html

I havent read all of it...some is very interesting.

Curious if anyone else has read this and what their opinion of it is.

I read some reviews online here and there and some were calling it hate speech and that this book blames everything on the Vatican...like i said...havent read all of it...mostly skimmed through and read various sections.

Philmanoman
05-04-2009, 08:17 AM
One interesting part is some stuff from the tragedy at Waco.

"Attorney General Janet Reno called him “a dangerous criminal.” Fort Worth News columnist Bill Thompson called him “a vile mass murderer,” and Bill Clinton referred to him as “dangerous, irrational, and probably insane.”

These people practice what V. I. Lenin advised: “Call your enemy what you are, and always tell the exact opposite of the truth.” David Koresh was demonized to try to justify their heinous crime.

Another most despicable crime of the Waco murderers was the spraying of CS gas into the compound at the women and small children. U.S. Congressman Ron Paul stated that

“CS gas is banned under the Paris Convention on chemical warfare. The U.S. could not use it in war. It is illegal, but they would use it against their own citizens.” — The Washington Times, April 23,1993."