PDA

View Full Version : My Dream Come True!

Objectivist
05-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Over the last few years I have thought that the government would end up controlled by the LPDs or Liberal Progressive Democrats. My thinking is that the Republicans had slipped to the left and we here know that to be true. I have hoped that the slide would be so catastrophic that the LPDs WOULD have a total stranglehold over all branches of our government, I know they haven't gained a hold over the Judiciary but that too may happen.

My reason for wanting this to happen has always been the hope that they move so far away from Freedom and Liberty that it would spark the flame in the People that they might revolt on the level the Founding Fathers did in their day. I see no other way to move back to the level of government as when the Constitution was delivered to the People. If you look at the level of government on a numeric line with 100 being Totalitarian and zero being Anarchy, the Constitution put us at about 10. Today the Democrats are at 90 and the Republicans are at 80. I'd like to see less than 20 before I die. The more they squeeze the more we'll start to slip through their grasp. I only hope that people wake up before their children become slaves to the political government employee class.

It in a way saddens me that this will eventually come down to a violent fight for what is of such great value to all men, Freedom!

On a side note did anyone read the story that SSI won't be giving a cost of living raise next year to recipients?

Kludge
05-03-2009, 06:29 PM
The fastest path to Heaven is suicide (well, depending on your beliefs).

asimplegirl
05-03-2009, 06:29 PM
I have thought the same thing...and no I hadn't heard.

heavenlyboy34
05-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Over the last few years I have thought that the government would end up controlled by the LPDs or Liberal Progressive Democrats. My thinking is that the Republicans had slipped to the left and we here know that to be true. I have hoped that the slide would be so catastrophic that the LPDs WOULD have a total stranglehold over all branches of our government, I know they haven't gained a hold over the Judiciary but that too may happen.

My reason for wanting this to happen has always been the hope that they move so far away from Freedom and Liberty that it would spark the flame in the People that they might revolt on the level the Founding Fathers did in their day. I see no other way to move back to the level of government as when the Constitution was delivered to the People. If you look at the level of government on a numeric line with 100 being Totalitarian and zero being Anarchy, the Constitution put us at about 10. Today the Democrats are at 90 and the Republicans are at 80. I'd like to see less than 20 before I die. The more they squeeze the more we'll start to slip through their grasp. I only hope that people wake up before their children become slaves to the political government employee class.

It in a way saddens me that this will eventually come down to a violent fight for what is of such great value to all men, Freedom!

On a side note did anyone read the story that SSI won't be giving a cost of living raise next year to recipients?

I agree with you, except I don't see the Repubs as a path to freedom. Only Individualism, my friend! :D:cool::)

asimplegirl
05-03-2009, 06:33 PM
According to this story, it is Social Security and Medicare that won't be getting it:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/03/us/politics/03benefits.html?_r=1

WASHINGTON — For the first time in more than three decades, Social Security recipients will not get any increase in their benefits next year, federal forecasts show.

BTW, anyone from railroad retirement, SSI, social security, disability, or survivor's benefits got a 250 dollar bonus check this month....just so you know.

Conza88
05-03-2009, 06:54 PM
The fastest path to Heaven is suicide (well, depending on your beliefs).

You mean Hell. ;)

Kludge
05-03-2009, 06:58 PM
You mean Hell. ;)

Nah. Suicide is merely a sin.

tangent4ronpaul
05-03-2009, 08:28 PM
My reason for wanting this to happen has always been the hope that they move so far away from Freedom and Liberty that it would spark the flame in the People that they might revolt on the level the Founding Fathers did in their day. I see no other way to move back to the level of government as when the Constitution was delivered to the People.

Dear Domestic Terrorists (Errr, Objectiveist and all that replied positively to this post),

Please be advised that you have been scheduled for involuntary apprehension, and indefinite incarceration for the good of the state and your fellow subjects. To make this process go as smoothly and peacefully as possible, please complete the following questions honestly and return it to us ASAP. Failure to do so will result in 25 years added to your detention is a 4'x4' cell.

1 - do you own any firearms? If so specify which _________________________________
2 - do you have any intention to resist the lawful dynamic entry into your home and your detention?
3 - are you allergic to CS gas? use of an alternate gas may be available, depending on local supplies.
4 - please attach a diagram of your home, along with your normal schedule.
5 - does anyone live with you - provide details ___________________________________

To aid with your interrogation, please describe how horrifying you find the following on a scale of 1 -10, with 10 being the worst:

1 - Being water-borded/ simulated drowning
2 - Insects crawling all over your body
3 - Being in a confined space with starving rats
4 - Snakes
5 - Attack dogs in your face
6 - Electric shocks to your genital regions
7 - Disco played at 110 Db's
8 - Being stripped naked, doused in ice water and our REALLY HOT female interrogaters laughing at your "hardware"
9 - Sleep deprivation
10 - Other - please explain _________________________________________________

We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

The Department of Homeland Stupidity

asimplegirl
05-03-2009, 08:54 PM
PM to find my response to this letter. :)

Objectivist
05-04-2009, 01:48 AM
I never thought I was alone.

Paulitical Correctness
05-04-2009, 05:41 AM
I think a lot of you violent revolution advocates have romanticized the idea of wielding muskets and such.