PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Chicago/Georgia ? Dr Orly needs ur Support

HumbleRuth
05-03-2009, 02:49 PM
FYI:
Dr Orly Taitz got an indictment of Obama in the Lion’s den, Chicago Illinois
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=593

(Let me copy this here far below just in case if someone else might shut down her website)

Dr Orly Taitz got an indictment of Obama in the Lion’s den, Chicago Illinois

Today the 6th state citizens grand jury indicted Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro on numerous charges that include fraud, elections fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud and other related charges in connection to the suspected fraud committed by him during the 2008 Presidential election. Since so many Illinois citizens wanted to be on this citizens grand jury, we will have two juries. First one met at the Hodgkins suburb of Chicago. The jurors came from all over the state, one of the jurors drove for hours from the Iowa border (bless her heart). This indictment was unanimous and was done through my guidance using skype, phone and recorded presentation of the case, that was done by Mr. Neil Turner. (thank you Mr. Turner) DVD was multiplied by the foreman of my first jury in Georgia Mr. Carl Swensson (thank you Mr. Swenssen). After I will present the case to the second jury, I am planning to fly to Illinois to present those indictments/presentments to Attorney General Lisa Madigan, US attorney Patrick Fitzgerald and other officials.

This coming Tuesday I will fly to Atlanta Georgia to meet with officials there.
Visits to Nashville TN and Austin, TX are being coordinated. If you want to join the group of patriots visiting the oficials in GA, call Carl Swenssen 678-438-6138. If you want to join us in IL, call Richard Kiefer, foreman of the IL 708-354-0479. If you want to organize a citizen’s grand jury in your state, e-mail me at dr_taitz@yahoo.com

Citizens from around the country are rising and and stating: “We are asserting our constitutional rights. If the establishment is not listening and not protecting our rights, we the people will protect them through citizen grand jury indictments/presentments, through citizen trials and citizen arrests. We have no fear of this corrupt elite and corrupt establishment. They should fear, that all of them will be indicted and prosecuted by the citizens for aiding and abetting fraud, sedition and treason against the Constitution of the United States of America and “We the People” of the United States of America.

HumbleRuth
05-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Bump.. (where is the best place for us to post this copy
toward Libertarians from Chicago area and Georgia area ? )

Looks like almost no one knew about this yet.

I have to sign off & run for dinner now, but timing is critical so
please feel free to copy the link toward our supporters especially
in Chicago, Georgia (as well Texas and Tenn)

brandon
05-03-2009, 03:20 PM
http://www.public.iastate.edu/%7Eteddo/orly.png

Sandra
05-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Everyone knows about it. According to her own blog she doesn't know what she's doing or she's working FOR Obama trying to make "birthers" look insane. Also people here aren't crazy about AIPAC delegates infiltrating the Liberty movement.

HumbleRuth
05-04-2009, 06:44 AM
Do you mean that Liberatians do NOT care about
losing our Freedom soon ?

Geez, I'm very shocked about Liberatians allow
Obama the Usurper's plan for us to lose our Freedom.

Right ? If not, would you please elaborate & explain
what is a Liberatian's top priority this time ?

Dear Moderator: If you value Freedom, then please put this
thread as "Sticky" ASAP for awhile.

P.S. Please do read comments from other people at her website
about "Freedom" Please do read, think and wake up !
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=593

Sandra
05-04-2009, 07:52 AM
No, we care,... Orly doesn't. Even the birthers dropped her. She didn't file the papers she claimed she did according to her former associates. She's providing a sloppy smoke screen. Berg may be the only one that got anywhere with this.

Also don't forget her Israeli flag waving when Israel attacked Lebanon. WHERE THE HELL WAS HER ZEAL FOR THE CONSTITUTION WHEN SHE SAID THIS!!!!????

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/news/local/article_1220240.php

"It is unfortunate that collateral damage happens, but it is necessary to exterminate terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah," Laguna Niguel resident Orly Taitz, 45, said.

http://www.washingtonjewishweek.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=4&ArticleID=4952&TM=86380.5

3/8/2006 8:59:00 PM Email this article • Print this article
Trial doesn't worrymany AIPAC delegates
by Eric Fingerhut
and Debra Rubin

WJW Staff

Two fired American Israel Public Affairs Committee staffers face trial in a federal court in Alexandria next month, but their names barely surfaced during the pro-Israel lobby's policy conference this week in D.C.

Steve Rosen and Keith Weissman are charged with receiving and passing along classified information under a law that the judge in the case, T.S. Ellis, has said "applies to academics, lawyers, journalists, professors, whatever."

While the lobby held a closed-to-the-press session about the case for several dozen top donors before the conference kicked off, no one addressed the issue from the podium.

Several delegates interviewed did not seem concerned that the trial might have serious implications for the future of AIPAC and other lobbyists, or said they knew little about it.

Rabbi Stuart Weinblatt of Potomac's Congregation B'nai Tzedek said he noticed much more buzz about the issue during last year's conference.

Delegates, he said, realize that the case has "not adversely affected AIPAC's work," and "most people understand this is a trumped-up, bogus attack on people going about the business of Washington."

Some legal experts have said that a conviction of the two men could have a chilling effect on lobby groups like AIPAC because it would criminalize the practice of seeking information from executive branch officials, something that takes place daily among Washington insiders and journalists.

Some delegates demurred when asked about the Rosen-Weissman situation, saying that they did not know enough about the case to talk knowledgeably about it. Brody Schopf, 28, of Chicago, said she was not familiar enough with the facts, but said that it was a "concern" because "you never want Jewish advocacy organizations to be called into question."

But others shared Weinblatt's view. The charges seem "bogus," said Brent Gold, 53, of Los Angeles, who was attending his first policy conference.

Gold said he was somewhat concerned that media coverage of the issue might lead others incorrectly to view the organization negatively, but that the case "doesn't lessen the credibility of AIPAC."

Bethesda's Helane Goldstein, 52, said that the government was "going after a non-case" that would just make them look bad in the end.

Goldstein said, though, that she was not worried about AIPAC's future, noting that delegates had appointments scheduled with 460 members of Congress on Tuesday morning.

A few delegates, however, had serious concerns.

"I think AIPAC plays a vital function, and I wouldn't want to see anything that has a chilling effect both in the context of Israel lobbying, as well as other lobbying," said Stewart Rauner, 48, of New York.

"I think selective lobbying is wrong," he continued. "The whole thing made me wonder who had an underlying agenda to specifically target the pro-Israel lobby when it seems everyone in Washington is exchanging similar information."

Another delegate, who did not wish to be quoted by name, said he saw anti-Semitism at play in the case.

Orly Taitz of Laguna Niguel, Calif., believes there might be a short-term backlash against the organization.

"However, in the long run," said Taitz, 45, "I do not believe there will be a serious effect." With membership up 20 percent in the two years since the investigation into Rosen and Weissman's work began, according to an AIPAC official, and a parade of top Bush administration and congressional leaders speaking to the close to 5,000 delegates this week, the organization does not show any outward signs of being damaged by the case.

"Prominent leaders of both parties and [high-level] government officials are not shying away from AIPAC," said Weinblatt. "They're recognizing and realize the breadth ... of support" for Israel.

Meanwhile, Ellis this week denied a motion from a journalists' organization to weigh in on the case. He said that the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press could not file a brief because it would not help the court solve any legal issue.

The group wanted to present its perspective on the dangers of prosecuting those who give information to journalists, and the effects on freedom of speech and the press.

JTA contributed to this report.

HumbleRuth
05-04-2009, 08:25 AM
What does this AIPAC have anything to do with our own Freedom ?

Please just focus on how to preserve our own Freedom in the US !!!

Her Sloppy smokescreen ? Reason: Obama supporters knocked down her websites with documents many many times making
her website look dis-organized (they screwed up her websites on a purpose)

Please do NOT allow Obama the Usurp get away with this !
Look at this Air Force One flyover NYC "laughing at us" with
Photo Op excuses and fake apologies.

We need BOTH Dr. Orly and Berg They're fighting for us to
preserve our Freedom (AIPAC is NOT the issue here, thanks)

I am NOT interested in any AIPAC issue, but I am very interested
in preserving our Freedom. (if you want to discuss AIPAC issue,
then go create your own thread about it)

Sandra
05-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Don't pay any attention to that man behind the curtain!