PDA

View Full Version : My E-mail blast to friends and familly!

The Good Doctor
09-19-2007, 07:55 PM
In light of the "taser" incident I got pissed off. So I did an e-mail blast to my friends and family. If you want to use it please do. Thank you for your time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATPoHdpak0

You know, I am not one to send out mass e-mails, but this incident is total bullshit! I know there is a year left until the next election cycle. And I hope that you take the time and weigh the candidates accordingly. We are in the midst of a police state! (see above video) The Bush Administration has taken away many freedoms. The Patriot Act (many Constitutional rights violated), the FISA BS, the ability to now claim Martial Law in the US, the disposal of the Posse Comitatus Act, the repeal of Habeas Corpus and the list of Presidential Executive Orders goes on and on. Read about them here http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/orders/

Look into the North American Union! The powers that be want to unite Mexico, Canada, and The United States into one country like the EU! Their last meetings were held in Canada on 8/20/07 with a military perimeter of several miles! This has not even been submitted to Congress for a vote! Much less shown on US media outlets! Look up the NAFTA Superhighway as well! It's well documented!

Please research this yourselves. I am not bullshitting here!

There is a candidate that is looking to take back the Constitution. He is a doctor. He is a Congressman from the 14th District of Texas. You may have seen him in the Republican debates. He has caused quite a ruckus amongst the current faux Republican candidates. However, you might be surprised that he is more of a Constiutionalist than a Republican. He is uniting Democrats, Independents and Republicans alike. He is uniting all voter demographics with his "Message of Freedom" His name is Ron Paul.

I can't do justice to the man who is heralded by many as a Champion Of The Constitution with a voting record that sticks to the Constitution. He hasn't wavered. Look up his voting record. He is known as the "Internet" candidate and is repressed by the mainstream media. He has quite the loyal following and they do their work for free on a grassroots level!

Please take a look at www.ronpaul2008.com and do your Google searches and You Tube video searches. There are plenty of his speeches and media appearances out there for you to see/hear. If you like what you see and hear please donate. If not, I only hope that you will participate in the election process like there is no tomorrow. Because that is what we are up against.

Look at the facts: The plummeting dollar, the rise in gold prices, billions spent on an unjust war in Iraq, the rise in oil prices, inflation (the Fed only cuts the rate when there is inflation and they cut .5 % the other day), the housing crisis, the trade deficit, the debt of the USA, the fact that the Fed is printing money hand over fist so that the banks have the liquidity to borrow, look at
Northern Rock Bank in the UK with long waiting lines to withdraw their money (didn't see that on US TV now did you?), same with Countrywide here in the US, look at how much liquidity has been pumped into the economy world wide! Check it out!

I am writing because you are all my friends and family and I care about you all. Because I feel that our country has fallen into the wrong hands. We are on the cusp of another illegal invasion of another Middle Eastern country and that will break this nation financially! I know that all of you may not agree with me and that is OK. But remember, we are all in this together!

PS Please look at www.ronpaul2008.com for more information about The Good Doctor!

PSS I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about Ron Paul!