PDA

View Full Version : just got off the radio...

asimplegirl
05-02-2009, 11:07 AM
I went balls to the wall. LOL.

I am serious... I talked about the government and how they were screwing the Americans... about the flu crap, everything...

The show owner had called, and they asked if they could call me back on other shows to talk about things with the government...

Anyway, It is still on, even if I am off... or you can wait till later, and listen to the whole show online..

It is the Darla Shine on the radio show.

asimplegirl
05-02-2009, 11:39 AM
http://www.darlaontheradio.com/

That is the site for the show... we got a fellow libertarian on there referencing my call, and talking about the NWO!! Woot!!

Kotin
05-02-2009, 01:14 PM
sweet... nice job :)

asimplegirl
05-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Thank you! Everyone was posting about it on the site Darla owns, and she said that the phones started ringing off the hook when I got done... people wanting to know more..they hadn't heard of any of the laws that could make it possible for the government to take away our rights...

She wants me to right up something for her to read on her show some day this coming up week..I don't know what else to say, though. LOL.

Any suggestions?

silverhawks
05-04-2009, 09:12 PM
The MIAC report and the US government classifying veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan as potential terrorist recruits might be a good topic if you didn't cover it already. :)

stag15
05-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Stuff in the patriot act that has nothing to do with terrorism?

JeNNiF00F00
05-04-2009, 09:38 PM
I went balls to the wall. LOL.

I am serious... I talked about the government and how they were screwing the Americans... about the flu crap, everything...

The show owner had called, and they asked if they could call me back on other shows to talk about things with the government...

Anyway, It is still on, even if I am off... or you can wait till later, and listen to the whole show online..

It is the Darla Shine on the radio show.

Wow! Thats gotta be a rush!