PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Plant?

satchelmcqueen
05-01-2009, 09:59 PM
today on becks show where he had a live studio audience...a guy who stood up and said he was for the bailouts...is it just me or did this guy seem like a plant? surely anyone who has any brains would not dare go to this type of show with regular people and say he is for the bailouts, and also state that he wants to be in an office job position and not "digging ditches" so he thinks that the bailouts should be OK and allowed so he can have his office job. So was this guy sent in by the dems or maybe another network to try and disrupt the show????

also cheers to the person who stated that FOX was also a problem and just as bad as the rest of the MSM. only thing i wish he would have added when beck asked him how or what does the fox network do to be as bad as the others, i wish he would have simply stated, "why did FOX ban Ron Paul from their debates in Jan 08 and claim it was because of low support when in fact he had more support than at least 2 guys that were allowed in and then cut him out in their own replay of the previous FOX debate?"

still, all in all, becks show has done a good job letting people speak when it comes to the tea parties. this makes 2 shows that have covered it fairly, and 2 shows that have mention Ron Pauls name. His name is at least getting out to the average person is how im looking at this.

anyhow, plant??

thoughts?

tonesforjonesbones
05-01-2009, 10:00 PM
I agree...things are a changin. tones

JeNNiF00F00
05-01-2009, 10:48 PM
My entire family was watching this show, and when that guy said his bit, we all were like "WHAT???" at the same time. Pretty funny. And yes, I think he was a plant. He stuck out like a sore thumb.

eOs
05-01-2009, 11:23 PM
youtube or it didnt happen

RSLudlum
05-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Seemed almost like an FU Frank plant to me. ;)

jsu718
05-02-2009, 10:27 AM
There are still a lot of people out there that don't know economics. When you are bombarded by every msm source that the bailouts were absolutely necessary or else our entire country will crumble there are still some, even those that would protest in the tea parties, that would think the bank bailouts were necessary. Eventually though they will become educated and change their view, but this guy wasn't there yet. I don't think he was a plant.

Cowlesy
05-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Walter was great!

BlackTerrel
05-02-2009, 04:00 PM
I thought where was an actual Glen Beck Plant... I was excited.

braumstr
05-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Why are you watching this idiot at all?

If you watch faux at all, you have a short memory. If you watch it, and ask if they deliberately try to manipulate you as if you are unsure, you might have Alzheimer's.