PDA

View Full Version : The Judge on Glen Beck's "InsaniTea" episode 5-1-09

Don't Tread on Mike
05-01-2009, 08:24 PM
YouTube - Glenn Beck Show | Tea Parties | 5-1-09 |Part 5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gjTr2clIZw)

brandon
05-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Beck really reminds me of Frank Luntz in this clip. Sure, the rhetoric may be different, but his techniques are the same.

The Judge was awesome though. Thanks for posting this.

Joe3113
05-01-2009, 08:51 PM
You can tell the Judge is cynical of Beck which is why he chose his words carefully.

tonesforjonesbones
05-01-2009, 08:53 PM
BALONEY...tones

nate895
05-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Beck really reminds me of Frank Luntz in this clip. Sure, the rhetoric may be different, but his techniques are the same.

The Judge was awesome though. Thanks for posting this.

Luntz is a pollster and political guru. Acting like a political guru doesn't mean you are Luntz.

brandon
05-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Luntz is a pollster and political guru. Acting like a political guru doesn't mean you are Luntz.

No, it's more than that.

I was a participant in one of Frank Luntz's "focus groups" for a Dem primary debate in Philly.

The way Beck talked to the audience and asked them leading "raise your hand" questions just reminded me of the techniques Luntz used when he wanted to "manufacture consent."

purplechoe
05-01-2009, 09:56 PM
No, it's more than that.

I was a participant in one of Frank Luntz's "focus groups" for a Dem primary debate in Philly.

The way Beck talked to the audience and asked them leading "raise your hand" questions just reminded me of the techniques Luntz used when he wanted to "manufacture consent."

interesting...

tonesforjonesbones
05-01-2009, 09:58 PM
well how else is he going to get them to raise their hand if he asks them a question? tones

AmericasLastHope
05-02-2009, 01:49 AM
No, it's more than that.

Were you in this video?

YouTube - Frank Luntz confronted/exposed by Ron Paul supporters in NH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYd59xx5ABY)